Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 52. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 08:06:00 AM
Selling all your ETH for ADA is pretty bold.  I hope it does well for you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 08:03:08 AM
do you know for sure about fluctuations in the price of ADA? is it better than ethereum? how often do you trade ADA coins? if you are sure you are welcome to speculate on the coin but if not do not make a decision too soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
Why everyone start invest ADA ? Is that a reason ? I cant sell my ETH . You are really have courage for that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
May 19, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
I always suggest to keep a various portfolio if you are not a trader ready to avoid fud movements
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
May 19, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Not a bad move at all. Considering the ATH of ADA and the present price now compared to the ATH of ETH and the present price it's not bad mathematics to say ADA can you give you x2 while ETH may not so easily
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 19, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
I think good move, good luck man.I am thinking that too , i 'll sold my coins and bought ADA. But its hard decision for me
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
May 19, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
Yeah, Cardano is a potential coin. They have concluded several partnerships recently and in terms of market cap, ADA has much more potential to grow. 1 $ seems to me a target price level to rebounce, so it is like 4x comparing to current price level. It is definitely worth buying
Activity: 350
May 19, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
Why ada? I would advise to follow the rules of diversification and at least part of the funds to be left in eth. Especially Eth still has potential in my opinion. Switching to PoS, I think it will well affect the cost of Eth. And I do not understand why Ada? Why not EOS, which is called the killer Eth?
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 19, 2018, 07:29:30 AM
cardano claimed themselves better than Ethereum, I also really like this coin but do not risk all my ETH to buy ADA. I think their platform has tremendous potential in the future.
I invest some eth for the long term and look forward to the extraordinary profit later.
ADA now has many competitors with comparable capitalization, so I would not invest all my money in this coin. But ADA is in my portfolio, I try to diversify my investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
May 19, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Maybe you're right but ADA still don't have complete mainnet
the MainNet is currently only available to trusted nodes run by the Cardano Foundation, IOHK and Emurgo.
Also on the ADA roadmap, is the Shelley project that aims to decentralize the MainNet. The features of Shelley will be released sometime in Q2 and Q3 this year. The first release will involve the delegation and stake pool testnets. Users will be able to delegate their stake, or to act as stake pools and have stake delegated to them.

Therefore, and contrary to popular belief, the ADA coin is on its own blockchain. There is no migration happening. Only decentralization of the network.
So I can't believe in it success and ETH already running in full features. it should be worth for HODL.
but ADA not bad at all. I also hodl small bag of it.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 19, 2018, 07:26:38 AM
cardano claimed themselves better than Ethereum, I also really like this coin but do not risk all my ETH to buy ADA. I think their platform has tremendous potential in the future.
I invest some eth for the long term and look forward to the extraordinary profit later.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
I think you took a wrong decision by selling all your ethereum for ADA. Ethereum id a very stable coin with potentials even if it fluctuates at times is I think is normal in crypto. I will soon recover and will proof all doubt. Even if you wanted to sell some of your ethereum, I think you should have just sold a portion of the coin and live the rest to grow. Well, it is your coin and you know how best to manage it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
May 19, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
I have actually sold my ADA yesterday. It has long term potential but in the short term there are more promising platforms that have their main net this year like Rchain, Aeternity or EOS.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
April 28, 2018, 07:06:07 AM
Not arguing with your decision as everyone is responsible for their trade and investment but I think it's wholly unwise to disregard the potential of ethereum. Don't get me wrong. I do believe ada is a fantastic coin with several rooms for growth. I just think it's reckless to sell all your ethereum for it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 28, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
I also sold part of ETH and bought ADA, I believe in both of these coins. ADA has great potential, so I recommend buying it for a long time. At the same time, ETH expects a lot of good news.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
Yes, i would never do that, it is useless. ADA has no utility until now, you can not do anything with it, and in fact, without a good and working wallet, it is more than useless, you just have coins stucked on an exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

In my oppinion it is the whorg step, if you did it as a long term investment. As price and value of Ethereum wil be more and more.
But if it is short term investment, ay be you are right, as ETH now now in the best position and other alts can grow against ETH.
Activity: 518
April 25, 2018, 04:44:33 AM
Yes, it was something very strange. if the guy wanted to deal with Cardano and did not have enough funds for it, he could make an exchange only of some ETH. ADA will be gaining, but not so much as Ethereum.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
You've made a risky move. ETH is already well-known and working good, with always ongoing development. What about ADA? What do they have now except a good whitepaper? That's a great project but I woudn't sell more than 10% of my ETH on ADA. Hope you know what you're doing and aware of risks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
Ethereum is a no brainer investment as it's already popular and established. Though it is safer but Ada may bring more profit because of price level
Pages:
Jump to: