Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 56. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 07, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
In my opinion that no good idea because ETH still become number 1 altcoin now and hard for other altcoin to replace it. Founder of ETH Vitalik Buterin also very active to development ETH to become better platform and give more benefits to tye cryptocurrency community. Will be better divide the money in to  ETH and ADA by each 50%, because we just make prediction and anything can be wrong.

If you just want to earn and don't have enough time for a long-term investment, you don't need to buy a coin that would replace ETH. In order to get profit from trading it is even better to choose a coin with a low market capitalization as it is very subject to pumps and can easily to make x5.

But still I absolutely agree with you about the idea to divide money and not to invest in just a single coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
April 07, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
Not a good move i think because there will be upcoming fork for ETH also there are new developments for it, if you really want to buy ADA you could just keep your ETH because it has good potential then invest also to ADA.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
In order to be safe, you should consider, divide and invest both, thus ensuring the safety of your property!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
It seems to me that you are taking such risky steps in vain. You can certainly win a lot of money, but you can also lose. Investing all your money in one thing is a bad idea.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
if you have 10 or 100 eth and you convert them in ADA then you are a fool in this world soon ETH will 6k$ in this year and ADA is expected to 1 or 2$ than pleas calculate your profit
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 07, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
etherium is already at the top next to btc, you got to be kidding me why you sold it all? if i was you i should have just diversify it. etherium will rise again sooner.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
There is nothing wrong if we want to invest in other coins, can buy ADA coins but ETH continues, due to unstable market fluctuations make you feel panic. Do not be easily tempted by unpopular coins.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
I am not sure if this is the only coin you bought but in general its not advisable to keep only one coin, doesn’t matter if it is Ether or Ada. I would leave some Ether as well. I believe in Cardano. And I am sure you will not lose on it. But better to invest in 4-5 different coins to reduce the risks
Activity: 1
April 07, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
ADA has more potential but ETH is the safe pick
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
I suggest no. You better hold ETH than you buy ADA by selling ETH.
ETH coins have been tested for endurance about price, even though it is now down.
The coins of ADA as new coins are still not clear the price movements.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Your choice is the same as mine, and I think Ada will have more potential. Ada's smart contract is much better than eth. The most important thing is that Ada has been falling.

Activity: 82
April 07, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
Selling ETH now is a really bad decision, as it will for sure rise in time. But buying ADA might not be good because you can't really tell the future of some new coin, it may grow big but i don't think it will overcome ETH.
Activity: 320
April 07, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

I would rather stay with ETHEREUM than getting jump with ADA, i dont know but this is the market i am seeing as eth is expecting to launch the rise again.
People are with ETH and just 10 or less of that percent is just into ADA. ETH is the best alternative (one of the best) to have while we are waiting for the price of bitcoin.

ADA is good but I think ETH can still be more profitable in the long run. ETH price is dump until now and that is a good opportunity for us to make money. If you really believe in ADA better to sold some of your ETH and diversify it with ADA.
I would agree to sell some eth to buy ADA and not sell all coins, because after all this time buying ADA is a good choice but you have to have a bit of eth coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 07, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

I would rather stay with ETHEREUM than getting jump with ADA, i dont know but this is the market i am seeing as eth is expecting to launch the rise again.
People are with ETH and just 10 or less of that percent is just into ADA. ETH is the best alternative (one of the best) to have while we are waiting for the price of bitcoin.

ADA is good but I think ETH can still be more profitable in the long run. ETH price is dump until now and that is a good opportunity for us to make money. If you really believe in ADA better to sold some of your ETH and diversify it with ADA.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
April 07, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Activity: 136
April 07, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
Correctly made that is gone from Eth in Ada. Vitalik Buterin is no longer the head of ethereum + The one who created bitcoin cash pointed to their vulnerabilities, so ethereum is now not profitable to keep at all.
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
In my opinion that no good idea because ETH still become number 1 altcoin now and hard for other altcoin to replace it. Founder of ETH Vitalik Buterin also very active to development ETH to become better platform and give more benefits to tye cryptocurrency community. Will be better divide the money in to  ETH and ADA by each 50%, because we just make prediction and anything can be wrong.
Activity: 7
April 05, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
Wow you've got bold balls  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:58:19 AM
In my opinion, it is necessary to buy new promising coins to make a profit, but I am sure that ETH has a future in spite of its current decline, you just have to wait
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
I consider it will be a good deal. Ethereum will not give such significant profit as Cardano can do, they have many events on their roadmap for the 2018 year and have good product also.
Pages:
Jump to: