Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 48. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I advise you not to sell the entire ETH just to invest in the ADA. Because ETH is a lot of people trust and have a huge community. So hold the ETH in a few more years then you will most likely become a billionaire
Activity: 50
May 28, 2018, 01:55:00 PM
Business is all about risks and you have taken this one. Ethereum is doing well in the market now. There is no need to lose hope on Ether which is second to Bitcoin in demand and market cap. Nevertheless good luck to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
I also do not like that the Ethereum stopped growing in price and became more vulnerable to dumps. It is worth buying Cardano or Litecoin.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
The more you dig into ADA, the more you realise that Cardano is in a league of its own. There is no other crypto project that even fantasise about reaching what they're achieving.
Activity: 58
May 28, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
I also think ADA is a promising coin in the long term.But personally, I have invested in EOS,TRON,Pipple and the part left in the Ethereum
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 28, 2018, 01:39:52 PM
it's not a good decision because ETH recommended itself as popular and widely used cryptocurrency. if you like ADA you could just buy some and hold till the better times.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
May 28, 2018, 01:36:21 PM
I do agree ADA is a good coin but it is too risky to sell all your ETH for ADA. ETH has lots of potential, I will choose to hold 80% ETH and 20% ADA
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Set the strategy well. The crypto money market is a risky stock market. If you do not make the right moves, you lose money.
I think Altcoins are more risky. It damages more than bitcoin or ether. Be careful. If you have invested in AltCoin, check the minutes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
I also think that Cardano will be able to surpass ETH. We all understand that the main difficulty of integrating cryptocurrencies with the banking system is the need to collect certain data. Thanks Cardano, this aspect will be duly regulated. In addition, the system works on the creation of the maximum degree of information protection, which allows to guarantee the users the security of the data provision process and the inability to use them by third parties. I believe that Cardano is one of the best quality projects available to users. The reason is a great team, active work to improve the project, a good (and most importantly – already proven and proven) idea, the totality of which creates excellent prospects.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 28, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
You made a very noob mistake.

Basing your trading decisions only on market cap and hype is a terrible way to trade.

ETH is an unstoppable beast.
There are two critical components of ETH that makes it dominate the rest:

- Brand name recognition and liquidability

- Consistent, actual development on platform improvement

For the first one, eth will soon be as fungible as btc.  This is critical in a token dominating in terms of value.

The second is also important.
Basically every single complaint people have about ETH is being addressed right now with development milestones consistently met.

Compare all of it to ADA.
The thing DOESN'T EVEN WORK!
ADA will never beat eth let alone the already functioning platforms like NEO and WAVES
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
I do not think that Cardano has a very great potential, but I should think about selling my Ethereum and buying something else, I agree ..
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
May 28, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
ethereum and Cardano is a nice coin equal to future investment. even though the ethereum more senior but the developments indicated Cardano could be intense competition in altcoin. invest both no problem and thus results will be even greater opportunities.

I would highly recommend to sell half of your ethereum amount and use it to buy ADA, because we don't know yet when will be the exact time it will rise its value. Ethereum has its bigger trend that it wil pump its value but for now we can't see it yet due to bearish and dip of price. It can be done with 50/50 investments with both coins.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 28, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
I think you will regret in the future. Ethereum has big potential than Cardano. You could just invest to Cardano without selling your ethereum. Because in the future Ethereum will reach new heights. Since the market is crash right now you could re purchase ethereum and hold it for long timr
Activity: 280
May 28, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
It's not a good alternative for you to do, you will lose more money if you sell ETH to buy ADA. You will take longer to get results from the development of the ADA because ETH is faster to develop its value compared to the ADA. The profits to be derived will be greatly derived from ETH rather than the ADA, as ETH grows consistently so that it can be quicker to reach its peak.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:09:27 AM
ethereum and Cardano is a nice coin equal to future investment. even though the ethereum more senior but the developments indicated Cardano could be intense competition in altcoin. invest both no problem and thus results will be even greater opportunities.
I think you will regret selling your entire ethereum,
sell some and buy cardano, that's all, you just fine Smiley
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
Cardano is a legitimate project and trying to achieve the same thing as Ethereum, but it is very far behind in development compared to Ethereum. It's better to hold on to ETH for now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
Activity: 205
May 28, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
Ethereum is a very successful project as well as one of the serious projects of the future. Although I have been affected by the recent market collapse and suffered a substantial depreciation, I think it will be very valuable later on.
Activity: 124
May 28, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
ADA is one of the strong and promising coins for the future, I believe that you are not wrong at picking ADA as your investment. I hold them too but not much and hope for great return.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
I think both ADA and ETH have very bright futures, as both are being prepared for mass adoption. ADA signed an agreement with Ethiopia and ETH will implement key upgrades this year.
Pages:
Jump to: