Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 53. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
Sold all ETH ? Are you crazy? Its your choice but , for me ETH is the most powerful coin. ADA is good but ETH is big boss i think. Good luck
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
I think it's too early to give up on ETH, you should have hold the ETH a little longer. But what is done cannot be undone, good luck to your new altcoin in the end it's always up to you what you want to do with your altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 11, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
No one is questioning you regarding your new investment. If you thin that ADA is the promising coin for you, then hold it till you can. But putting Ethereum in a lower level is completely unacceptable. Ethereum isn't as bad as you think. And if you're going to ask traders what will they choose between Eth and ADA, for sure Ethereum will win against your coin choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
April 11, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
This is the stupidest decision you could ever make. You're gonna regret this for a long time. Closer to the end of the year, the price of eth will grow strongly. I know that. ADA will remain at the same level. I feel sorry for you.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 11, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I recommend stellar better than cardano because this platform is a new platform that lost experience with stellar.
Activity: 92
April 11, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
From my point of view, you did the wrong decision. As is known to all, ADA is one of the potential coin in the cryptocurrencies but it cannot replace ETH. It has a good future, you'd better to buy and hold ETH since it provides platform for business with customized tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 11:37:33 AM
Though we have lose confidence with ETH, it still has outstanding features and large volume. From my point of view, you did the wrong decision, nothing alt coin can replace ETH. It has low price but do not worry about it and recover soon. Hold and make great profits.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 08, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
ADA is quite strong project but I am not sure if it is good investment but I am aware of the fact that they will be running the first ICO on ADA platform, I am pretty sure that there will be much hype around it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
Everybody has different views and opinions about the potential of each altcoin. You think ADA is more potential than ETH but I have other thoughts you, I think ETH is better. I know that the ADA in recent times is much expected, its foundation also has some advantages. However, for comparison between ETH and ADA, I find ETH has more potential, it has grown very well in recent times and it has a big community around the world. This is just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 08, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
You must be having quite a lot of Cardano for that switch, a whale sought off. But is that switch a better one seeing that ADA is still in cents and supply is in billions. That will hardly allow it space to push up. I believe Waves, Neo, Ontology would make a better exchange.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
You made a smart move, because ADA price is very low right now. It's a good opportunity to buy ADA these days. It has potential to be a better Etherium.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 08, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

I think this will be your wrong decision. Because the current ETH still has great potential, it is still one of the largest capcoin in the cryptocurrency market. The market has deepened and ETH is only in a very difficult period, it needs time to overcome and recover. If you want to buy ADA, sell only a little ETH, do not sell all, maybe one day ETH will bring you profit.
copper member
Activity: 1568
April 08, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
I think its too bad to sold all ETH because ETH is a very huge coin of crypto market. I know the price of this coin is too low but itS not a good to sold all coin and buy ADA. According to me you should hold your ETH.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale
April 08, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
ADA is a good project. I've seen its papers and everything. It's probably not a scam.

On New Year's Eve, it was worth about $1. Now, it's worth $0.15. That means it has 10x potential when we hit a bull market again.

It's a great option. Tbh, any non-scam coin u buy right now is a great option. Everything is in the red, so when the bull happens... my gosh we'll all be like millionaires lol.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
April 08, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
Do not worry about not selling all the coins you have.
prepare a lot of money to invest here.
at Ethereum you will have steady stabillity in current investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

That's a little shallow, so all the dapps on eth's network don't matter no more? Only ico's are important?
And if ico's are on the decline and dapps don't matter, what will drive ada?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 08, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
Good luck for your decision I hope you will not regret ince market become bullish and eth would start to recover. ADA is a good coin with high potential but sellijg all your eth and bought all in ADA for me is not wise decision why invest in both coins for long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
ETH is best coin now, ETH has chance to grow up. If you don't like to hold ETH anymore, you should take a look at IOST, it's a good and new coin, it's price will be high in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
You made a good choice brother. ada is a good coin.  i think ethereum price is too high. ada can be earner than ethereum.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
I would hold ETH and use spare money to get ADA if the price is low
Pages:
Jump to: