Pages:
Author

Topic: [SOLD OUT] Flexible USB-based powered PCI-E risers $18-$20/each - page 12. (Read 25060 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
Nice, what's the estimated price range?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Just wanted to add that I am the same "Ssateneth" as the one in #bitcoin-otc as well as the same "Ssateneth" on localbitcoins.com, just in case any localbitcoin dispute handlers decide to check on this thread.

As I'm sure many of you are aware, I am now selling PCI-E 1x > 16x risers. I have a total of 250 on hand. They are powered with either a SATA power plug or 4-pin floppy power plug, have a built-in PCI-E presence mod for improved video card detection, are pluggable in any size PCI-E slot (1x, 16x, or any size in between), have extra caps for power filtering, and utilize a USB 3.0 cable as the means for transferring the PCI-E signals. The USB cable is 30cm long. I will accept dollars (Paypal is possible, but I will only ship to the verified address on file. I will not ship to unverified addresses), BTC @ bitstamp rate according to preev.com, or LTC equivalent. I have the right to limit the amount you want to purchase, but hopefully it won't come to that. Tracking number is provided for every order.

Bear in mind, this is the first time I've done a sell thread with a large quantity of items. My response may be slow, but I'll try to get to every one of you.

Jan 6, 2014 5:42PM CST An update on the quantity available: 0 units are left in stock. I may order more in the future if I can get more cash.

PRICES
1-10 $20/each
11-50 $19/each
51+ $18/each

SHIPPING (USA)
1-5 with First Class (2-5 days): FREE
1-5 with USPS Priority (2-3 days): $3.50
6+ with USPS Priority (2-3 days): FREE
1-20 with USPS Express (1-2 days): $15
21+ with USPS Express (1-2 days): $30

SHIPPING (OUTSIDE USA)
Please PM. Will offer First Class (non-trackable abroad in many countries), Priority (non-trackable abroad in many countries) or Express (trackable) at your expense. First Class and Priority is at your risk, since I have no way of knowing if it was delivered or not in most cases. Be aware that while I will ship internationally, I will not lie on the customs form. It'll be declared as merchandise, at the stated price, tariff code 854442.

I can fit up to 20 units in a padded flat rate envelope, $25 priority, $45 express. First Class price will vary based on weight and destination, but costs about the same as priority for 20 pieces, and will cost less if you order less units. Also, something for Canadians. First Class and Priority are both trackable.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

I'm thinking about getting my feet wet, and going to gauge some interest purchasing some of these risers in bulk from chinese supplier. They are powered 1x -> 16x PCI-E risers, pluggable into either 1x or 16x width motherboard slots, utilizing a 30cm or 100cm long USB 3.0 cable for data transmission, which makes it physically very flexible, and a SATA power plug for dedicated power. The PCB has 2 caps for power filtering and allegedly has a built in PCI-E presence shorting, so it is guaranteed to get your card detected without inserting wires into PCI-E slots to get a graphics card to detect. These appear to be built with mining in mind. Actual usability of the card for mining is dependent on OS and drivers.

Post here if you're interested. I've already sent an email to the supplier about possible bulk interest of 100 risers. I am USA based. I would likely offer free First-Class for orders <=13 ounces weight, and free Priority shipping for orders >13 ounces weight (If <=13 ounces but still want faster priority, pay $3.50) within the USA (Express on your dollar), and First Class / Priority / Express Int'l shipping on your dollar. Would accept BTC/LTC equivalents as payment, maybe USD methods as well, depending on your trust ratings/history. Ballparking $25 per riser, dependant on what sort of discount the supplier gives me, if any.

This post will be edited to indicate new thread for actual sale when the risers are received by me and are in hand. 250 pieces are on their way with DHL Express. I'm not comfortable doing pre-orders, and will be sold first come first serve.

Pages:
Jump to: