Pages:
Author

Topic: SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 3] In-Stock Bitmain AntMiner S1 180GH/S Ships on 12/20&12/21 - page 11. (Read 27780 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 102
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Oh right i understand now

What does group buying mean exactly, cant i just buy 1 or 2 seperately for my self?
Do you not have an online store where you can press buy it now etc?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
AntMiner S1 is a self contained miner.  Computer is needed for the initial set up only.

Once it's setup, it will run and mine without any need of a computer or a tablet.

cgminer is built in to he unit and it has WAN/LAN/WIFI built in. 

3. Shipping on December 20 & 21, 2013 from China.

I am sure the delivery guys wont be working over christmas

My next concern is

1 PSU on 24/7 for the Miner and 1 PSU on (My computer on 24/7 for the hashing program to be running)
So lets say energy consumption will be about 700watts for both devices so this is my concern atm
Would it be cheap to run the miner program from a laptop than from a desktop computer?
Activity: 378
3. Shipping on December 20 & 21, 2013 from China.

I am sure the delivery guys wont be working over christmas

My next concern is

1 PSU on 24/7 for the Miner and 1 PSU on (My computer on 24/7 for the hashing program to be running)
So lets say energy consumption will be about 700watts for both devices so this is my concern atm
Would it be cheap to run the miner program from a laptop than from a desktop computer?
Activity: 252
ASIC Myth Buster
My assistant CXboyminer will be online for a few hours
to assist you joining the group buy.  I can't stay wake
any longer....

If you'd like to purchase Antminer via this group buy, please make a post here stating how many you want, and what discount group you'll be in.

CXboyminer will then PM you with one of the payment addresses listed in Page1 of this thread.

After making the payment, please PM or post a thread that you made the payment.  then he will contact you to fill out the shipping  form online

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I will take one Sushi. This is second overall so I'll take the discounted rate.
Thanks!
Activity: 138
one for me

thanks

Paid ty Sushi Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I've done the payment for 1 .  trying to raise another 4.25 by 20th December Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Just photoshop a bill with 120 USD on it Wink
Activity: 910
buy silver!
srry, ive tuned out sig lines, lol
Activity: 31
Dont mess too much. It is not good idea....
Activity: 448
Activity: 910
buy silver!
second antminer received and hashing away...third one will be here in couple of days....again paid $16.87cad,lol...thanks sushi...tip coming after 3rd one gets here, pm me an address to send it too.
ASIC Myth Buster
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Would be nice to know what you guys are telling the german customs, since im (probaly, fingers crossed im not) in the same boat the next days... PM prefered Smiley
if a parcel got held and they call to ask you just tell them the truth of course
and you need to provide payment proof which is the hardest part with BTC...
Activity: 37
Would be nice to know what you guys are telling the german customs, since im (probaly, fingers crossed im not) in the same boat the next days... PM prefered Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Yes, it should be $120 USD unless something changes.  I know they were modifying the invoices. so the new higher listed price may start to show up soon

Your order said, GIFT TO SUSHI.  ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS!! 

Are you serious?Huh

I have paid my order. Hope to see him soon Smiley

Sorry? I paid for another unit sushi haha..and please, just put 120USD on the invoice. Here in Holland they are not that hard.
Please let it be lower then 300euro declared cost + shipping for Ukraine Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
how about different invoices for different countries?
based on experience with customs. so everyone is happy
Pages:
Jump to: