Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors - page 4. (Read 1219 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
poor investors in this year - it was so long time holding, nothing was developed evetything just stoping, hope it will end
It is always necessary to hope, because our world today is built on this, today it is hope and faith that build a cryptocurrency world in which you and I will live. Work and read all the new info
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
The solution for crypto investors is to be careful in choosing projects and also not just invest in various platforms. Investing must also need accurate analysis because it requires calm and confidence.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 23, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest
There are many ways to spot the projects that are building and improving their products without caring about the bear market. However, another important factor should be taken in consideration, the financial side of the project. Good teams expected the situation and insured their projects financially for few years during the past bull run, but many will fail for the same reason.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
For projects that have a finished product there is more confidence. Therefore, many do exactly this, they conduct an ICO with an already existing product, so that there is something to show to investors. This is the right decision.

It is one of the measures to decide to invest in an ICO. I used to be like you, although the project I invested in was successful after being listed on exchange, but because I was too greedy to miss the opportunity to sell it at a good price.
Activity: 434
December 23, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

I believe that in the future, projects that already have an example of a finished and working product will have an advantage in attracting investors.
Activity: 658
December 23, 2018, 01:04:07 PM
The solution is just stick with one or two coin. Dont hold more than 2 coins because isn't good, just choose the good one and keep that coins for very long time maybe more than 2 years depend on situation..
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 23, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
poor investors in this year - it was so long time holding, nothing was developed evetything just stoping, hope it will end
December 23, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
I also prefer to invest in companies that already have a finished product that is used by users. I also welcome the new vision of how to solve existing problems when creating full decentralization.
There are not so many of them, especially if we take into account the fact that today there are still huge problems due to which people either lost money or don’t want to invest at all, because they are simply afraid
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 22, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
For projects that have a finished product there is more confidence. Therefore, many do exactly this, they conduct an ICO with an already existing product, so that there is something to show to investors. This is the right decision.
Activity: 941
December 22, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
Of course, Crypto even has to be more courageous to take significant steps in the field of business progress or at least support large companies by offering coins or tokens as a means of payment.
But for everything good, there is a shortage, the Project should not regard ico as the first phase of its development.
As in other funding, the developer must at least have a prototype to display. Look at team members and make sure they are able to achieve what they promised.
I think that will happen, where this is a technology that continues to grow. Blockchain networks will be used by many industries and large companies in the world. it's all just a matter of time, when this technology is technology for the future.
ico is actually the beginning of the growth of crypto technology, unfortunately ico is not so good now that many even use it to commit fraud. we must choose well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 06:24:37 PM
Of course, Crypto even has to be more courageous to take significant steps in the field of business progress or at least support large companies by offering coins or tokens as a means of payment.
But for everything good, there is a shortage, the Project should not regard ico as the first phase of its development.
As in other funding, the developer must at least have a prototype to display. Look at team members and make sure they are able to achieve what they promised.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
December 22, 2018, 06:19:17 PM
Buy now at good bottoms, and wait for the market to go up,and you will be happy, and a lot of profit, if you analyze the schedule for the time, always ng downturns and rises, and was a very big decline, and now Chen just sweet, and soon it will go long-awaited growth

that's true because now the market is starting to show an increase, even if only a little but precisely this is a very appropriate time to invest because the risk of dump has begun to decrease even the market tends to rise so if it is indeed capable then we must start investing to anticipate the bullrun later this year
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
December 22, 2018, 06:10:10 PM
You have a valid position, with this situation of the market the best thing to do is continue to hold for some time before selling. Though we don't know the actual time when there will be bull run but the truth of the matter is that there will certainly be bull run again.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 22, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

At all times it was like that, who began to use the promising line of activity first, and managed to make good money. The situation on the cryptocurrency market is the same. Who first invested in the project - he earned a lot of money.
Activity: 343
December 22, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
Yeh, your solution is great. But as for me, I don't have enough time to analyse new technologies. I have my own portfolio and I want to hold it for a long term. I don't like short-term investments.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 22, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
I also prefer to invest in companies that already have a finished product that is used by users. I also welcome the new vision of how to solve existing problems when creating full decentralization.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 22, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

The best solution for the present time would be to refuse to invest at the ICO stage, and to invest in projects when they already have a sample of the finished product or technology. This would help defeat the scammers, and also reduce the number of obviously weak projects.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I suspect we won't see another bull run until investors are convinced that coins have a real use-case. The ICO craziness burnt all the speculation on 'promises'. I think 2019 will be the year of "Use case" and Dash is quietly leading the way: In Venezuala they are literally saving lives and over 3000? merchants already accept Dash there enabling people to buy food. To see what Dash has Achieved up to now in terms of 'use-case': http://www.dashroadmap.org/dash-now/   
December 22, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
there is also a point, but market speculation is also important for a project that is still developing everything including its technology and requires funds to support the continuity of their project.
A decision that today could lead us to truly believing that the market may change, I think that it is necessary to work on this issue here. Today, this is the most important thing that people should keep on mind for a long time and this is the most important decision.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 22, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
Sulousi keeps holding in order to get the best price. because we know now that the market is down certainly not a good thing to be able to trade or we sell our assets
Pages:
Jump to: