Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors - page 7. (Read 1219 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 17, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
The market is indeed in a huge correction state and only the strong projects will survive. I also agree that it is better to invest long term in projects with real use case instead of those pure hypes. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
real investment is ready anytime, but project selection takes a long time. if it's not like that fear will be trapped on projects that are less qualified and eventually we will lose our money.

If you are investing in some crypto, you definitely know more than just a little about the company. Cryptocurrency is always in correction way and we must know that invest in a project which had finished product will be more comfortable.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 10:55:15 PM
the most important solution to make investors happy again is the increase in the price of bitcoin, that's all they want, the price of bitcoin must be able to recover.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 16, 2018, 09:51:00 PM
Invest only to those cryptocurrency that has a good track already. And if they got a working product, it would be much more pleasing. Never invest to some useless cryptocurrency.
This is a better way of investing to the market.

Those that are real usage would go well in the market if these coins are being used worldwide. This is what most investors are looking, for usecase. Don't get caught for those coins that are being brought up by hype, you are likely to lose.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 16, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
Just holding is the best solution for crypto currency investor, maybe they have buy bitcoin or altcoin at higher price and right now price was drop, just keep your asset at your wallet and wait until price is back to higher.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 16, 2018, 09:24:27 PM
Yeah, I quite agree with you. Also, Investors should try as much as possible to invest in cryptocurrencies with a very standard road map, which has a great future. Everything is just about risk, which we all know. There are lots of failed projects, that's why we need to be wise in decision making.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 09:06:04 PM
Agree with you. True is in this crypto boom after lot of project will fail with poor management of team. We can't be 100% sure about projects that have still developing.in this beat market it is really hard if management hadn't seen this condition in pass. So lot of developing project will stop as i think. So i think it is good to consider more about projects that have developed and products  that have already using.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
Invest only to those cryptocurrency that has a good track already. And if they got a working product, it would be much more pleasing. Never invest to some useless cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 16, 2018, 08:23:46 PM
Your opinion is valid as lots of ICO's are using blockchain technology for purposes that don't particularly suit it in an attempt to tokenize just about anything and cash in off all the hype rather than focusing on advancing the underlying technology itself so focusing on those projects may be a better long term proposition moving forward
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 16, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Yes really, there is a higher chance that projects with their own protocols succeed than those who just using some contract and utilizing token instead of coins. Those project with own protocols have much more active developers and you can assure that their coin will last long for trading and investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
December 16, 2018, 07:11:28 PM
among the solutions that I will take for profit.
1. Wait until the price drops back. I will just start buying both bitcoin or altcoin again.
2. Don't use capital from the results of bank loans from banks or other people
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
real investment is ready anytime, but project selection takes a long time. if it's not like that fear will be trapped on projects that are less qualified and eventually we will lose our money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 16, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Yes you are right
There is need for us all including investors to focus our investments on projects with better protocols values real use usage and a long lasting product
Because only that way can the project token continue to have meaning in the market race

Other than that
It’s an unnecessary risk
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 16, 2018, 04:05:43 PM
Your point is quite valid, even if to create a better crypto market we should fund and trade high quality projects only and we need to discourage bad quality projects, best case scenario could be total ban of low quality projects and delisting from exchanges of such projects that are already listed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

I think that the best investments are made into the projects that are transparent, that way you can be sure that the coin you are investing into is being put into some good use which will ensure the sustainability of the coin for the long run. Also the kind of blockchain really matters as people want to invest more in decentralized blockchains
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
December 07, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
I agree with you that investments must be made when they can provide benefits, such as their platform or products. So they will not die, because something is needed and they have provided it.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 07, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
Every unregulated economy would attract spoil be it the gold mining or crypto. We need government intervention to regulate crypto and lead it in useful way rather than current ponzi nature. Satoshi would not have ever imagined his creation was going to be a huge ponzi.

I think it isn't like a ponzi, even though it appears so due to the dumps and pumps
But for everything good, there is a deficiency.

Crypto currency jhas helped in several advancement, and we cannot neglect the fact, government should step in to make it a safer place, not bring in their corrupt ideas to regulate it because it cannot be regulated in my own idea.
Lets see what the future brings.

IMO it is not a solution, it is difficult for the government to intervene in crypto. except crypto is converted into a centralization system. then the government will more easily control it. but if that happens many people will not agree.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
This always better to make a neutral profit rather than expecting a bulk profit, Yes crypto will make you super rich if the market is in a good shape also it will let you down if the market is bad. currently, we are going through tough times Investors need to wait for few more days well that's our destiny Smiley Smiley
Activity: 462
December 07, 2018, 07:38:29 AM
you are right! sooner or later market will come to this demands. As we see there are many trash ICOs now, that raise so much money and at the end people lose their money in exchanges.
So that would be a great thing to make ICO you are to have patterns or protocols.

It has been said about this many times. People lose money not only because of scam, but also because of their stupidity and greed.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Most of the ICO projects now rely on speculation to get people's investment. When investors find out that it is a scam, it is already late.
Pages:
Jump to: