Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors - page 6. (Read 1219 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 18, 2018, 01:31:15 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest
Basically you are saying that we should invest based on the fundamentals of a coin and that is not a bad idea but that is not going to guarantee that you are going to get any profits, I have seen several projects that were scams and that most people knew they were scams to get incredibly successful while there were some good projects that never gained attention and disappeared.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 18, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

The only good that came out of 2018 was the investments made into blockchain and crypto. There has been a lot of companies based on blockchain technology and crypto and a lot of them got investments from outside world to get bigger. The year ended with a big bad bear run and dropped the price from $6.5k to $3.5k and it came after the price already dropped from 20 thousand dollars.

However, the fact that investors sees these new crypto companies as a potential to get big means that they are not investing for today, they are investing for the future. If you had a 1% stake in coinbase during 2018 you wouldn't be upset, yeah the price went down and the trading fees went down with it but you would know that 1% of coinbase will only get more and more valuable over time. We can clearly see investing into crypto companies are more profitable in the long run than investing directly into crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 18, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

The only good that came out of 2018 was the investments made into blockchain and crypto. There has been a lot of companies based on blockchain technology and crypto and a lot of them got investments from outside world to get bigger. The year ended with a big bad bear run and dropped the price from $6.5k to $3.5k and it came after the price already dropped from 20 thousand dollars.

However, the fact that investors sees these new crypto companies as a potential to get big means that they are not investing for today, they are investing for the future. If you had a 1% stake in coinbase during 2018 you wouldn't be upset, yeah the price went down and the trading fees went down with it but you would know that 1% of coinbase will only get more and more valuable over time. We can clearly see investing into crypto companies are more profitable in the long run than investing directly into crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
I guess it's a bad choice if you want to play it safe, but that's one way to get a huge profit by finding altcoins that have very low prices but have the possibility of going up later. but now it's better to invest in coins like xrp and xlm that are more profitable for me.
There is simply no standard solution. You also understand that today there is simply nothing easier than to go to HOLD, so today most of the investors are doing just that because they see no other reason to do something else.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 18, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

If you just look into a project which already ahve proved to have a finished product then why should you invest to something else, just go invest on ETH  and bitcoin, these are just the two that have been on top that also proved to have its usefulness.  The rest are struggling to cope up.

But if you are trying to watch which of the team has the capabilities and are doing some skirmishes right now, invest to them because they are just cheaper but will soon moon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 18, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
among the solutions that I will take for profit.
1. Wait until the price drops back. I will just start buying both bitcoin or altcoin again.
2. Don't use capital from the results of bank loans from banks or other people
This should be considered common sense, but so many people are lacking it...
You don't gamble money you can't afford to lose, it's that simple.
If you're only on the market with play money, you're immune to greed/fearfulness - or at least not as exposed to that.
This is not only for the crypto investors,each investments should be played with affordable money for you to lose then only you can play longer and harder to deep risk level to make huge money.If you are just here with debt amount which is needed to payback the debt next month or next year then you will be drowned when the market falls.
Yes, cryptocurrency investments and Cryptocurrency based portfolio management are not that big different from conventional investment management techniques, we can apply all the traditional way of effective asset management techniques into crypto investments also.  It means just sticking with the basics of investment principles will be safeguarding us even for a cryptocurrency investments.

Withstanding against the down falling market is the biggest challenge for most of the investors but this scenario also has been handled in traditional portfolio management very effectively. If you notice crypto currency markets are into rising trend only for one year but it is into down fall market for more than two years continuously. So withstanding against the downfall market is more important and by choosing long-term based coins from affordable money will give us solution for that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
If you have faith in the future of cryptocurrency, then surely you need to buy as many coins as possible, before the growth begins!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 18, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
1. Wait until the price drops back. I will just start buying both bitcoin or altcoin again.
If you're only on the market with play money, you're immune to greed/fearfulness - or at least not as exposed to that.
This is not only for the crypto investors,each investments should be played with affordable money for you to lose then only you can play longer and harder to deep risk level to make huge money.If you are just here with debt amount which is needed to payback the debt next month or next year then you will be drowned when the market falls.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
Just holding is the best solution for crypto currency investor, maybe they have buy bitcoin or altcoin at higher price and right now price was drop, just keep your asset at your wallet and wait until price is back to higher.

Holding is not always a good option. We need to book profits at regular intervals. Just holding with the belief that you can see new ATH of coins doesn't work. Few coins which were in top 10 in last 2-3 years have a reduced market cap and reduced prices right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
I think people that are investing in the crypto currencies industry at the moment are going to have the best profits, because the prices are awesome and nobody had such an opportunity during the last year to buy at such low prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Coins that rely on fundamentals don't really moon since fundamentals can't give you billion dollar valuations.
They don't drop as quickly either, but why accept a drop in the first place. It's better to hoard USD and wait for a good entry point during capitulation stages.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 18, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Yes you are right about number 2
But waiting until price drops back is a long way off
Investing in existing quality products is a good offer
Avoid pump and dump crypto currency tokens and be confident of your decision making
Activity: 333
December 18, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
The market is indeed in a huge correction state and only the strong projects will survive. I also agree that it is better to invest long term in projects with real use case instead of those pure hypes. 
A lot of new projects telling us that they have primarily long-term goals. They are developing too. then how to understand which is better to invest if it is difficult to understand
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 18, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

You mean get out of the cryptocurrency? but I guess getting into the technology nowadays still needs the cryptocurrency space in order to be successful. Though, not every project will have their own protocols, even those which just have tokens to offer might still be successful as well as the investors in it.
Activity: 309
December 18, 2018, 06:40:27 AM
I guess it's a bad choice if you want to play it safe, but that's one way to get a huge profit by finding altcoins that have very low prices but have the possibility of going up later. but now it's better to invest in coins like xrp and xlm that are more profitable for me.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 18, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
I would go after the "working product" approach. But, if this product is not useful, or has big competition already, then chances for success are very weak.

I would go after the "Unique Selling Point" of any crypto currency project. How unique it is!
So, it is very important to think long term when investing in any crypto project.

Personally, I give big attention to the financial sector projects. But, I have to make sure it is of a great value and practical for the every day life.

Take the Gigzi crypto project for a sample; it is very helpful and unique with its wealth management features. Plus, it is the good solution for high volatility in crypto-assets.
Activity: 1022
December 17, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
as uses on goods and service to gains with chance on hosting with the administrative server with the blockchain system.
future investors to manage as least on presence to attains with competences on possession and works on decision as referring spares of distribution with the resource and potentials on authorization to collects on returns as defining plan on distribution to offers with use of option as public to joins with the involvement with the business on modulation.

we are from caressen webworks with viva chesster as hacker and coo of company now in stage of terms as preparing tasks on finance with the scheme of funding to helps as covering use with the future tasks as preparing the extensive of details on reference to work on projects with the offers of online social dating tasks for pupils of indonesia,
as expecting the more on appreciation as female investors from jakarta to put of funds on assessment to becomes of part with the business on field of crypto finance with the existence of personal discipline of ideal as beginning preference of strategic dominance on personification.
Activity: 396
December 17, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

But have you ever joined on the speculation market? And that the crypto market looks like. A lot of investors have known abou that and they will be trying to invest on the companies that raised a lot of supporters from the investors.
You shoud see what happen to the market right now

I think they are investors, they do not know the value of the project they invest in. Once the tokens of the projects are listed exchange, most of them are discounted and scare them off. But to me a startup can not succeed overnight, which is the reason to go long with them
Activity: 560
December 17, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
I understand that you offer to invest now? In general, I support the idea, because I believe that now is the time to invest in technology, because today in the world there is a new global financial crisis. It's scary to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: