Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors - page 5. (Read 1219 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 22, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
there is also a point, but market speculation is also important for a project that is still developing everything including its technology and requires funds to support the continuity of their project.
if speculation gives rise to interest in a particular project, then it definitely has a positive effect on the development of the project itself. But I would not be equal in one example to all situations.

I think the problem today is that speculation are not longer improving the prices of altcoins or bitcoin
The apps are not working out either

We just need to focus on the basics and position ourselves to what profits us most
Good luck to us
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
there is also a point, but market speculation is also important for a project that is still developing everything including its technology and requires funds to support the continuity of their project.
if speculation gives rise to interest in a particular project, then it definitely has a positive effect on the development of the project itself. But I would not be equal in one example to all situations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
There are also projects in cryptomarket which already have their technologies and products. I think it's better to hold tokens of such projects in long-term. They have more chances to survive on such market.

Of course, this is a normal situation when, in general, situations can show quite serious profits. I hope that today people make a choice in such projects, because today it’s normal when we invest in projects that have products.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

I doubt that this will help. The market is a platform for speculation, with the result that even this kind of investment will fail. Wait for a trend change, that's all that remains.

The trend change ?
How would the trend change occur ?
What will it entails ?

Do you have any detailed illustration for it ?
Do keep informed
Activity: 383
December 20, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
There are also projects in cryptomarket which already have their technologies and products. I think it's better to hold tokens of such projects in long-term. They have more chances to survive on such market.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
December 20, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
Buy now at good bottoms, and wait for the market to go up,and you will be happy, and a lot of profit, if you analyze the schedule for the time, always ng downturns and rises, and was a very big decline, and now Chen just sweet, and soon it will go long-awaited growth

That you rightly noticed. All who invested in these difficult times for the cryptocurrency community will be able to earn good money. In cryptocurrency, the most important is analysis. We see the bull coming soon.
If price down like this, maybe analysis is number 2, first thing to manage is our mental, can we hold it for longer time and wait bull run to come. Some people can't do this yet even they already analyze price of a coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 20, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

I doubt that this will help. The market is a platform for speculation, with the result that even this kind of investment will fail. Wait for a trend change, that's all that remains.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
Simply put, we invest in cryptocurrency to work together to develop projects with their respective platforms on various internet or social media. we buy altcoins for investment and the benefits we get depend on us investing well because the ICO market and projects are vulnerable to risk. we have to buy coins that really have good quality, I suggest buying altcoin which is the top 10 marketcurrency.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 03:46:37 PM
Buy now at good bottoms, and wait for the market to go up,and you will be happy, and a lot of profit, if you analyze the schedule for the time, always ng downturns and rises, and was a very big decline, and now Chen just sweet, and soon it will go long-awaited growth

That you rightly noticed. All who invested in these difficult times for the cryptocurrency community will be able to earn good money. In cryptocurrency, the most important is analysis. We see the bull coming soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
December 20, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
Yes, you have a point! Investing in new blockchain protocol projects with reputable team and the will and capacity to manage the product could be a profitable investment decision in some months or years to come. We shouldn't ignore platforms with workable use cases for their token also.
It is certainly right to invest in blockchain-based projects, if you want to make a profit, because nobody needs a noble investing today, you also need to understand this. But this is in any way the right thing.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
Yes, you have a point! Investing in new blockchain protocol projects with reputable team and the will and capacity to manage the product could be a profitable investment decision in some months or years to come. We shouldn't ignore platforms with workable use cases for their token also.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 20, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
I think another solution for investors is to take available profits
Because at this time
Waves is supposed to give a lot of profits to investors if you know your way around crypto currency

Point is be smart and don’t overlook vitalities
Crypto is yours to claim
No, waves is without a doubt a good coin that I have watched for some time, but the coin already went up during the last weeks, you are too late and if you invest now you will lose your money since people that invested before you will begin to cash out and you will be the one holding waves for an expensive price and you do not know how long it will take you to recover your money.
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
I think another solution for investors is to take available profits
Because at this time
Waves is supposed to give a lot of profits to investors if you know your way around crypto currency

Point is be smart and don’t overlook vitalities
Crypto is yours to claim
December 19, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
I think people that are investing in the crypto currencies industry at the moment are going to have the best profits, because the prices are awesome and nobody had such an opportunity during the last year to buy at such low prices.
in 2017, people bought cheaper than for such prices. And what is happening now - it is also very cheap. But I think that we will see Bitcoin for 2800 in January of 2019. no reason for the price increase right now

I also thought so, until I saw what was happening now, look at the market, how skillfully he is now starting to work and raising interest among people, just look at the statistics of people. Now everything just starts to have growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
Tech is an important factor to be put into consideration when investing, but there are also other important factors, such as the team and community. The team most importantly goes a long way to determine if a project will succeed or not.
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 18, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
I agree with the fact that the development should be tangible and realizable in reality, and not only exist "on paper." so that the investor can see that his investments are directed to something really existing.
otherwise it turns out speculation and bubbles, which sooner or later burst
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
I think people that are investing in the crypto currencies industry at the moment are going to have the best profits, because the prices are awesome and nobody had such an opportunity during the last year to buy at such low prices.
in 2017, people bought cheaper than for such prices. And what is happening now - it is also very cheap. But I think that we will see Bitcoin for 2800 in January of 2019. no reason for the price increase right now
Well, in the beginning of 2019 there will be a lot of events. I think that they will be able to give to the price to grow to 6 thousand, and maybe even higher. but after this we will see the correction again
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: