Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to overcome panic - page 10. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
As human beings, panic can come in mind. Just control your emotions and be calm in any situations and calmness is the primary success of any situations. Bitcoin will come back in anyhow because bitcoin is diligence, industry. And you will be the gainer.
For those who have long experience in the Cryptocurrency market, they will never sell panic when the market is showing a bad sign and will consider buying more if it is a good price. I think the sale of panic is mainly from new investors because they are afraid of losing their profits for a short time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
I would suggest you to hold on to your endurance. Don't panic because the price will recover anyhow in the near future.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
As human beings, panic can come in mind. Just control your emotions and be calm in any situations and calmness is the primary success of any situations. Bitcoin will come back in anyhow because bitcoin is diligence, industry. And you will be the gainer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
Stop watching the price every day. {or like some, several times a day}

Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you should not be bothered by the short-term volatility. Last year the price levelled out

at about $1000 and only started to rapidly increase from April '17 onwards. If you constantly look at the price, it will cause

you to panic and you might consider selling before it goes to a new ATH. {not guaranteed}  Huh
exactly i just wish people would see it too we need to relax and don't overthink what's going on the market because it could drive you the insanity angel and we don't that to happen for sure crypto assets is in beta test mode right now and you could a lot of bugs during that test so you have to choose either you have a brave heart to stick around for some time or you fear of what's gonna happen next it's your choice 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
Investing in digital assets is vey risky deal. And you must be ready for such panic sells, pumps and dumps. But you should understand that without right strategy you can lose all your money. Choose your profit goals in BTC, USD or even in % and invest, hold according to purposes. Green market or red, it doesn’t matter, if you know what to do. The maximum loss amount must be chosen at the beginning too.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
March 30, 2018, 07:00:41 AM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

This is really a nice post to answer, but before I answer I would like to tell that you should first understand what is panic, how the panic situation arises and then you focus on solutions part because I always believe that prevention is better than cure. Panic arises when we don't know what to do with the extreme level of supply or demand and this can be known if we can define our entries and exit points in a clear-cut way by this way you can at least avoid panic situations from trading. You can also take some guidance from some professional and full-time traders, and they might answer your query in a much more better way.
Panic arises when looking at bitcoin price movements that tend to continue to decline rapidly and maybe for beginners is considered unnatural. What precautions can you suggest?
Activity: 518
March 29, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
There is not much to do at these times where the market engages a bearish trend that seems endless.
If you are a long-term investor it is best to relax and wait for the reversal to occur and take the opportunity to make an average price in currencies that you believe have a promising future
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
Imagine how cheap the encryption used to be. Compared with the present price, the price is still very high, and the price of BTC will be considered in the long term.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
I think the way out of panic is to store your bitcoin in your wallet and continue your normal activities and wait for when the price will jack back to life again.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 29, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
best solution is to simply trust your judgement and common sense instead of fud and speculation. Yes the prices can go down anytime, but in long term if the project is used and successful, price will show that

Our judgement is not always correct and we are no gods who can judge everything. We often make mistakes in decisions and thus face the market wrath from time to time. Although ignoring FUD is a good thing if you have belief in the project, blindly following the admins sugar-coated words will make you a part of the kool-aid team at one time if you dont sell at the rise.

You do not need to keep track of the price every hour or every day, if you believe in crypto currency then you should know in the long term it will grow.

I keep an eye on price every week or so since market has been kind of in the below 10k USD mark and nothing significant to note. Unless the bull run begins again.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Nothing gonna happen if you feel panic about your investing here in crypto and there's a lot of ways to avoid that first study crypto like all of ways to earn here with no investing so even you lose in trading here still you earn that here in crypto another thing we can do only just a little investing here so try first that and don't invest big then after you earn in that add little by little amount from your investing
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 29, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

This is really a nice post to answer, but before I answer I would like to tell that you should first understand what is panic, how the panic situation arises and then you focus on solutions part because I always believe that prevention is better than cure. Panic arises when we don't know what to do with the extreme level of supply or demand and this can be known if we can define our entries and exit points in a clear-cut way by this way you can at least avoid panic situations from trading. You can also take some guidance from some professional and full-time traders, and they might answer your query in a much more better way.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 29, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

if you join the crypto merchants, their answers must be the same. ie continue to hold it. because there is no other choice. if we sell it, we will only get a loss. maybe some of them will also suggest to buy some altcoin, i also do the same thing. rather than just holding bitcoin, it's better to add investment in altcoin. and as the price starts to rise, we will get a double advantage.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
March 29, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

I would recommend see if the market is all red or all green, you just have to wait it all the time and be patience.
Exactly there are a lot of sites which gives fine info about bitcoin investment that when they should invest and when they should not invest, all the time look at the market if you see market of bitcoin at green means it is time to sell and if you see it is at red then they should buy more and hold their bitcoin, right time to buy bitcoin is low price and sell is very high price so no need to panic further info can be taken from bitcoin talk.
Activity: 106
March 29, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I have another view. I prefer a solution for not having panic rather than one for overcoming it.

1)   Do a lot of research about the asset you are going to buy before you buy it and decide to buy it for its fundamentals and long-term perspectives.
2)   Only invest money you can afford to lose.
3)   Diversify.
4)   Don’t have more than 25% of your portfolio in high-risk assets like bitcoin.

Those are basically my points. With those I yawn in markets like the current ones.

#3 and #4. My rule of thumb, whether in crypto or stocks, is that i maintain 10-20% per position of my total portfolio.
Activity: 96
Nice Trip With Us
March 29, 2018, 06:40:50 AM
Some opinions put forward are patient, researching a crypto to be invested and waiting for the right moment. The third points is a very difficult thing for me because I do not know what kind of news is a positive signal for the price movement crypto so the news in circulation makes me confused to make decisions in investing. I am still waiting for another suggestion to solve this panic problem and hopefully, your suggestions can help many people in making investments (especially for me).
Activity: 62
March 29, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
I have not felt the panic as most people see when market conditions have decreased because I have not had any assets since I started joining bitcoin. I have not felt the sensation of trading in the various crypto markets but I understand what you feel when the panic comes when this market, the instinct of a human being who is always dissatisfied with something that has been found that makes them feel panic and fear of loss when things it is a process for success. Make the panic and loss a valuable experience for the better in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 06:23:58 AM
To overcome panic selling, I recommend the following:

1. Patience
2. Research
3. Faith

Why?

First, you need to have patience because not at all times, the market will be green. There will be lots of time where everything will be bathed in red. You have to keep holding your coins until it is the right time to sell again. Also, don't check the market every minute or every hour especially during deflation. This will increase your anxiety and worry.

Next, you have to do some research, a lot of research. You have to research about the coins that you are currently holding. You also have to research about the possible time when the value in the market will rise or when there will be a dip. Also, you have to research on why the value of the coins are going down. You have to read the latest crypto trends and news and then identify whether they are the truth or just FUD''s. This will help you to know your next move as to sell or to continue holding.

Lastly, if you have done everything that were listed above, then all you have to do is to keep faith. You've been patient enough, you've done your research quite well, so now everything will just depend on your faith. If you believe strongly and know that what you're doing is right, then at the end of this dip, you'll be earning the fruit of your labor.

Good luck!
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 29, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
with the current bitcoin price condition I prefer to hold back and be patient waiting for the bitcoin price to recover. I am sure bitcoin prices will recover in the next few months. the condition of the crypto currency market is currently being taken advantage of by investors to buy as much bitcoin and altcoin as possible, and after this, bitcoin prices will soar as the bitcoin sellers are dwindling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 29, 2018, 06:01:53 AM
I think everybody encounter that as an amateur. When I initially put too in bitcoin. Obviously I don't know how it functions and abruptly encounter some decay. I freeze around then and inquire as to whether I make the best decision to contribute however subsequent to perusing some news and data. My frenzy is gone little by pretty much nothing. I recommend that don't overthink of our venture. Teach ourself of what is occurring in the market
Pages:
Jump to: