Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to overcome panic - page 9. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 31, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's
You wont actually get any information what price would take place in the months, there were predictions but this haa no certainty that it would actually happen. Since bitcoin depends on people's decision and demand, tge price would be unpredictable and everchanging. Communities doing bitcoin might actually help, but join a private group who is really knowledgeable about the system.  The mainstream media has really the influence on the price, make sure get legit news about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
 If you want to gain in this sector patience is must needed thing. So, hold yourself and if you already invested something, take it as FDR. Time will be changed and BTC price will move up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 31, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
Stop looking at charts,forget for a while checking prices thats what you must do to overcome panicking coz even how hard we try to overcome with help of others,but the truth is we cant help our self thinking whenever we saw the market value

The biggest and most obvious way to not worry is to not invest more than you can lose and also take bear market as a chance to develop skills like TA.
Thats the natural way,but you cant advice that when the things are happening already whe the bearish market is in front of us
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
The biggest and most obvious way to not worry is to not invest more than you can lose and also take bear market as a chance to develop skills like TA.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 31, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
I will tell you the strategy that I use.
So every time I see a major dip, I obviously feel panicked since I hold a lot of Altcoins. The moment value of ETH or BTC falls, it takes a hit on the value of Alts as well.
Instead of refreshing the page every five minutes, I take a break from the internet and go out to watch some movie. The movie definitely helps in lifting the mood. By this time, all the negative thoughts regarding the future of BTC begin to subside and I start becoming optimistic that Bitcoin will recover.
Then, I read the news thoroughly by going through the forums and multiple telegram channels I am subscribed to in order to know the reason for the DIP.
Once I get enough news, I settle down and take the call. If there are chances that market would fall further, I sell my assets and if the market falls down because of some negative news, I HODL till the time market settles down.
This strategy has been very helpful and certainly saves me from the panic.
Activity: 148
March 31, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
stop thinking habits to reduce the price of bitcoin that causes anxiety and replace with thoughts about things that make you feel happy and peaceful sure also Self confidence and strengthen confidence is not easy also affected olrh others
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

do not too often see the price in the market because it will only make us more worried. try to remember your goal plunge into the world of investment, do not you want to make a profit ?. Stay patient and try not to panic.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Solution to overcome panic is is only just relax your self keep away from searching don't monitor the value for several weeks or months just prepared strength to go back in crypto world after your relaxation.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 08:00:50 AM
Other's advice is really correct, it's time to reeducate our self about Cryptocurrency, aside from buying and holding what else would or could we do to improve our self in engaging to crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
March 31, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
The way to stop panic is to not engage in panic inducing activities such as day trading. It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead. The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead.The only verifiable key to beating the market, which I assume you wish to do, is to a invest in a portfolio of well diversified uncorrelated index funds. With the caveat the market itself, in many analysts’ view is overvalued and for the past two years and again peaking again currently these analysts are predicting a coming disaster for all form of assets including real estate, bonds and equities. Many well informed investors have moved from stocks, and one respected analyst Mohamed El-Erain is using a bar bell approach for his investments. I have kind of neutral opinion on it though a good move seems to be to have more cash than one normally has.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
March 31, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

A lot of people get panicked when they see that the market is red.
After checking they will check it again after a few minutes and get panicked again.
Your checking all the time will not affect the price of it, it will only lead you to become desperate and in worst case scenario you will sell it.
Then after a couple of days when the price rose up again you will regret.
I dont really have large amount of bitcoin so i dont really panicked a lot if bitcoin drops but i have a lot of friends that when they see the current value drops a lot they will not check it for maybe a day or two.
Just clear your negative thoughts and be positive. Just think for a longer term not instantly.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 31, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
I agree to what OPs suggested though It's easy to say than done. Panicking is a major problem in this type of industry, we can't stop it from happening but we can prevent it. Been there done that, It was a challenge to overcome such problem but like what others said, Feed yourself informations and knowledge in this way we are aware of what is happening to the industry and we can act based from what we have and accordingly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is all about risk the most important thing is that you should always read and understand rules before investing on any coin and I think patient is the key no need to stay panicking which will lead you to mistakes you will ever be regretting of.  Learn to hold your coins most especially this kind time and you will remain the best.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
March 31, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
Investing in digital assets is vey risky deal. And you must be ready for such panic sells, pumps and dumps. But you should understand that without right strategy you can lose all your money. Choose your profit goals in BTC, USD or even in % and invest, hold according to purposes. Green market or red, it doesn’t matter, if you know what to do. The maximum loss amount must be chosen at the beginning too.
If possible, where I should learn to understand the movement of the bitcoin price chart? Because I am really confused when it comes to analyzing the movement or making a bitcoin price prediction by looking at the price movement chart so that many beginners (including me) cannot make sales and purchase targets. Trading is fun but I need someone who can help me in analyzing chart movement to create a target.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 30, 2018, 07:23:25 PM
     For me the solution to overcome panic is to set your mind not to panic. Being panic is just in our mind. Try to twist the negative to positive view,positive thinking will help every one not to panic. Then try do research the previous history of bitcoin,study it and compare to what happen to present scenario in bitcoin market because i believe it will tell you if you need to panic or not. Always think positive and hold your mind to calm down and not to panic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Just have a look at the previous history if bitcoin's price movement so that you would get much confident that this price movement is a routine phenomenon taking place in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
Fix a goal price for selling your cryptos,sell your coins 9nly when it reaches that price so it can helo the people to save from panic and people have to stop avoid checking the orices every five minutes which causes the mist of damage to crypto currency.

also fix the time to have good price based on price period of last year. check the price only in that period in this year, if it is a good price, just sell it.
while between time, take a break from bitcoin to eliminate your stressful situation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
I can advise simply to believe that the price will start to rise when those who are now writing bad news will decide and buy a crypt at the lowest price)
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

indeed for a beginner usually for example see bitcoin price levels decrease them in panic and sell their bitcoin, but it would be nice if we are patient and keep calm and let our bitcoin until the price will rise again.
Confidence and the faith on your bitcoin is the key to get high profit, if you know the right time of investment and you are using your knowledge well in bitcoin then you will earn very good profit, gradually market is getting high no need to panic, but most of the time new user make this mistake which discourage then for next investment, so I think we should educate our new generation about bitcoin so they will not sell at panic price at any cost.
Pages:
Jump to: