Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to overcome panic - page 7. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 08:17:10 AM
Wow theres alot of good advice here and most of it is correct!

1. Buy a cryptos

2. Then turn off your exchange

3. check weekly or ever 3-5 days on it

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
April 02, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
The best way to get the solutions to over come the panic is the finding of those communities through which we can get good information and the price movements of bitcoin in the next 24 hours because i think the bitcoin price will stable now and it is possible to start a steady rise in the bitcoin and other crypto coins so it is the best way to be in touch with bitcoin traders and those who are investing in these times and for me it is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it.
I've been joined by communities that always update the bitcoin price movements and their analysis and speculation. However, most of these communities only make a group a sales event and it is very bad for a beginner who often experiences panic.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
Yes it is good because in panic situation the thread of price falling affecting you in every five minutes in this way you feel not good in every five minute and it may cause your health so don’t do this, trading is not good in this way,

The best solution that I am having right now is that I am listing all the things  I need to have and I need to learn and making my children as an inspiration in everything that I am doing, I don't have much to be on panic so just making myself being positive of all time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:01:18 PM
Yes it is good because in panic situation the thread of price falling affecting you in every five minutes in this way you feel not good in every five minute and it may cause your health so don’t do this, trading is not good in this way,
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's
the best way to overcome.panic is to forget that you invest bitcoin. Bitcoin market price always drop these past few days. Definitely you will be frustated to see your asset deterioratimg its price and that hurts you that could result to panic. You will just stresa yourself with the bitcoin market price drop. So forget your investment for now and just try to check later on because fir sure bitcoin price will go high and that would be the time to relax and sell btc if needed especially if price drop again to a certain percentage as an indicator that most of the investors are selling their btc holding to earn profit. Or to make it easier just do long term holding and sell all btc at the same time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
The best way to get the solutions to over come the panic is the finding of those communities through which we can get good information and the price movements of bitcoin in the next 24 hours because i think the bitcoin price will stable now and it is possible to start a steady rise in the bitcoin and other crypto coins so it is the best way to be in touch with bitcoin traders and those who are investing in these times and for me it is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 229
April 01, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
https://coin68.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Bitcoin-Jetpack.jpg
In fact, when investing in the market with large capital. Panic can have a very bad and bad effect on our morale. can not easily pass it. But with knowledge and experience along with optimism and patience. You can calm down and maintain your stamina to overcome the difficult times. Just after the market rebound, value will give us the right to dream of more luxury. Trying to be optimistic is the best way to relieve stress in our thinking.
Activity: 392
April 01, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

in overcoming all things we do not panic, better calm ourselves and think long before acting forward. because all the things we do must be thought through
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
Best thing to do is to have a vacation or find a good activity that will take your mind away from crypto or looking for people who had been long enough and listen to their advice. Keep yourself motivated and keep your eyes on the price.
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
Yes, thank you very much for the advice, but I did not know all this very much, I often see how people write "please help me, I do not know what to do" at the moment I have invested $ 2000 and do not regret if I lose, then I lose and do not think that I am rich, I live in Russia for a salary of 350 $ per month
Activity: 56
April 01, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
just hodl. thats it
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
Just hodl those coins and have patience. The best thing to do for newbies is to simply forget about it for a few months and come back to it. Take up a new hobbie and then return to your riches
Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
so calm and watch the market often, should not invest much at this time to avoid losses. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
Give you ledger to a relative so you can't touch your funds, delete blockfolio from your phone, stop watching youtube technical analysis videos and spend some time doing something you really enjoy.

Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
Well in order to overcome panic you must understand what bitcoin is and why its value keeps on moving.From the past few years bitcoin is increasing its value even if its price drop down for now it will still increase so you must believe and trust bitcoin so that you will oveecome panic.Also you must be patient as well.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
Overcoming panic we need first to understand why we joined because  through understanding you may able to cope up your emotions. Before doing things we always consider the pros and cons and which we consider carefully so that we can make a sensible decision.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
April 01, 2018, 07:28:49 AM
To your list  I would also add "use your experience".This is the very important moment to avoid panic and I beleive that experienced users keep their head cool and they don't panic because past experience tought them that market will be not red forever and that the price eventualy will go up.
As the saying goes "experience is the best teacher in life"
I believe the proverb is related but the conditions are very different when we start investing or crypto traditions. I seem to see that panic will disappear when we become a whale that can control price movements in the crypto market. The next questions are what precisely prevention to overcome the sense of panic on the movement of market prices crypto?
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
March 31, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Thank you for those information. I see people immediately sell or immediately buy when a bad or good news came out. And I found some have benefited from it while some are so early that the effect of the news mitigated in the next day. I have once watch for a news, and after watching the news I immediately post a sell option. However, rather than the price goes down, it turns out to the opposite side and I'm just unlucky to sell it off while the price goes up. Sometime acting fast is good and sometimes acting fast is not a good thing.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 31, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
You have some points to recover the panic selling.First you can use signals to know about the future price of bitcoin.Just check the previous price chart,then you will get belief in bitcoin.I had believe in bitcoin,this is reason I had holding some bitcoin in my bitcoin more than two months.Just hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

I think this is more of a personal choice and any answer will have different effects on anyone. Deflation in the
market is a no brainer, it's simply beyond a normal joes control and reach. Volatility is something that makes
markets work the way they are. We either loss or profit from it, it is what it is. You can't expect to win everytime.
I think the best thing to do with declining prices is plainly hold your coins and do a lot of reading on market
news and updates. Monitor the prices if you want to, but always brace yourself since speculations tend to
elevate and excite people. Formulate your strategies and adjust if it needed be. The most important thing is
to really stay positive and open-minded.
Pages:
Jump to: