Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to overcome panic - page 4. (Read 1073 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
Thank you for the advice about panic, it is very necessary for beginners and especially impressionable investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
You just don't have to sell your bitcoins, that's all. Moreover, I recommend not to follow the price at all, but just to forget about your investments for several years.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
my advice, you should be patient to wait for bitcoin prices to go back up again.
and you have to be sure and believe that bitcoin prices will definitely be stable again.
You have a point there mate,i know sometimes we can be skeptical on the price drops that it might dumped more and become worthless but we have to believe in bitcoin.It had made already its name in the market and more people  entrusted their wealth on bitcoin even if they know the risk  involve in investing in crypto.There maybe altcoins that also exist but i still prefer to trust bicoins capability.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
The only solution to overcoming panic is to only invest money that you can afford to lose. Doing otherwise will result in guaranteed panic at every large price drops as there is a chance of you losing your hard earned savings. Also patience is a key in trying to not panic and try to avoid watching the price of your coins every few minutes or hours.
Activity: 154
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 21, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
as a coin holders, i can feel the panic inside if coin price is falling greatly.
but for now, i know that when cryptocurrency falling, it will be rising again in the future.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 21, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
As a newbie, sometimes when looking at the declining bitcoin price chart finds it confusing to decide whether to sell or hold assets. What should we do when under such conditions.

1. Seek information or signal to the next bitcoin price movement
2. Join groups or communities of crypto merchants, or
3. Confident and reinforce the belief that bitcoin prices will recover.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be more pleased. Thank's

Thank you for your advice, and I agree with you. I have another suggestion in addition, that is to be patient to wait by following some gift campaigns, maybe with that activity, our panic will diminish by itself. We try our days there are always activities that we do. I'm sure the panic will disappear within us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
April 11, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Better to not depend on others just follow the coinmarketcap.com for the upcoming probable price hikes and do accordingly
i agree follow yours intuitions and do what you belief. Doing a lot of research about bitcoin is a good thing and you can make it as your material to decide your action. The market is so volatile right now its really annoying and make me nervous to hold my coin when its going down but im sure somehow it will bounce back.
Surely it would be better if it has good market analysis capability. Not only fix on one market but also compare it with other markets to determine the best price. It depends on the experience and willingness to learn. Do not be shy to ask a friend or someone who is more understanding.
Activity: 406
April 11, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
There are many ways in which one can avoid panic in crypto sphere,  1) stay around people who have been in the game already and have experienced what is going on over and over again.  2) don't sell after panic because you heard about a news, always try to make sure that every information received from you are genuine , then seek advice from those ahead to ask if you can sell or hodl
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
Better to not depend on others just follow the coinmarketcap.com for the upcoming probable price hikes and do accordingly

I do it regularly. My morning starts with the visit to this site. I am checking the progress or the regress of the coins. As I see, today the market is ready to recover, but still, its volatility is extremely high.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 12:27:54 AM
I am also a beginner here, I still need a lot of theory to be able to learn. Maybe I can learn from the exposure thread-thread available here, and I also can learn from the seniors who are here. I'm sure the seniors who are here already have a lot of knowledge and experience about the world of crypto. I did so in order not to panic in the face of a volatile crypto situation. Furthermore, in receiving input from others it should first be filtered do not directly follow the words, we must have the principle to be selective in choosing the right input for us, so as not easily shaken by others and circumstances.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 10, 2018, 12:24:59 AM
the sulcus for many boards is just a nuisance because if you think it's just losing it with the purchased altcoin or bitcoin it's not the salesmanship that's just bought altcoin or bitcoin the good way to do is just hold you so you do not get lost
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
Needless to say and it goes without saying. Bitcoin is the thing of the future. One can either embrace cryptocurrency or get left behind.
Activity: 148
April 10, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
overcome anxiety trying not to be easily affected by other things that make you worry over and over until bored and Dispose of all your panic and use logic to overcome these concerns always think positively well again when the bitcoin price drops Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
i agree follow yours intuitions and do what you belief. Doing a lot of research about bitcoin is a good thing and you can make it as your material to decide your action. The market is so volatile right now its really annoying and make me nervous to hold my coin when its going down but im sure somehow it will bounce back.
Activity: 31
April 09, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
Unfortunately, many newbies and even old investors don't do their own research which later results in such situations. They panic sell because of FUD which they could have avoided easily. People tend to follow decisions of people they look up to. Let's take McAfee as an example. He will advertise ICO for only 100 thousand dollars which is not that much if you take into account amount of his followers and money that ICOs earn.
Activity: 527
Merit: 10
Join Ixinium
April 08, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
The best solution to overcome panic is knowledge. If you know all the aspects how Bitcoin and the market is functioning it will be much easier. Also some previous experience in trading techniques could help.
The worst thing you can do is to get involved with cryptocurrencies without any knowledge and with some false information. Listening to different so called cryptocurrency gurus and false infomative blogs will not help either.

Sometimes it is not enough, specially if you are sensible.

Knowledge is good when you know what you are doing, but if you are new in here, and you are here to make money, then why would you want that knowledge?

I agree.. at some point.

Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
Patience is the best solution at this time as we all know the market is in a very bad downtrend at this time but instead of getting panic and selling coins will give you loss and tension both best option is to hold and have patience I am sure soon the market will recover.
Activity: 52
April 08, 2018, 04:18:36 PM
Remember one policy the more it falls down the better its chance of rehiking
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
The only solution to avoid panic with decking bitcoin prices is that you should do proper anlysis of past performance. If you have seen that prices had recovered multiple times in past, you will not panic.
Pages:
Jump to: