Pages:
Author

Topic: Some insight on ADA coin/Cardano - page 11. (Read 53074 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
Bittrex exchange is best to trade..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
December 04, 2017, 10:15:36 AM
i am curious what about the Bitt and Cryptopia :X
they said that it will be listed there on the beginning
now its on binance + coinnest but not in bitt nor cryptopia

we have bittrex and binance...my favorites...why cryptopia?
Activity: 280
December 04, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
i am curious what about the Bitt and Cryptopia :X
they said that it will be listed there on the beginning
now its on binance + coinnest but not in bitt nor cryptopia
I love this Game!
December 04, 2017, 07:49:42 AM
The Cardano ICO took place in 4 stages between September 2015 – January2017 with heavy Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. It was marketed as an “investment to retire on” to primarily Japanese investors; in fact, 95% of the buyers were of Japanese origin[1], primarily in the 35-55 age bracket. 2.56% of buyers were Korean[1], and 2.39% were Chinese[1]. The ICO oversaw a total sale of approximately 26,000,000,000 of the 45,000,000,000 total supply of ADA tokens. At the conclusion of the ICO a total of approximately $63 million USD was raised; this puts the price at an average of $0.00242 per ADA, and the market capitalization immediately after the ICO at approximately $109 million USD.

Roadmap

https://cardanoroadmap.com/

The Reward (proof of stake) era is expected with the Shelley Upadte arround March-April 2018.
Activity: 218
December 04, 2017, 03:53:02 AM
@Coink Coink
I've read the entire thread and so far, two people have asked about how the staking rewards work, and so far silence from the "Head of Communications" at Cardano. So I'll ask again:

What protocol does ADA use to pay a Daealus wallet holder for having the wallet online?
I am also interested in this. What is the min. to hold ADA in wallet and get PoS reward?
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
December 04, 2017, 01:25:19 AM
Cardano\ADA is a third generation crypto currency, and WILL be the crypto that finally REPLACES Bitcoin.

1. Cardano\ADA is proof of stake crypto currency only. This means there is no more environmentally damaging waste of massive amounts of electricity required to sustain it. There is no mining. Also there will no trust damaging hard forks.

2. Cardano\ADA has a multi layered protocol approach that has smart contracts much like Ethereum, but implemented in another layer so that it will scale well beyond what Ethereum is capable of.

3. Cardano\ADA will have cross chain atomic swaps between other crypto currencies like Litecoin and others are implementing. This will allow for decentralized exchanges and the ultimate in flexibility and interchangeability.

4. Cardano\ADA will have a transaction transparency regulatory compliance mode to meet the needs of government agencies and financial institutions if enabled for the transaction.

5. The Haskell application programming framework will greatly simplify the creation of mobile apps for use with Cardano.

6. IOHK the parent company of Cardano is also the developer of Ethereum Classic. (check out: https://iohk.io/projects/cardano/ )

7. For more information and a deep dive into the technical aspects of Cardano please see this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 04, 2017, 12:12:02 AM
As far as I know the project is very good. But this growth, about him almost no one spoke. Such a large number of coins. I wonder if the coin is POS how many tokens need to come to the awards. Well if at the beginning there is such a growth and excitement for the project that will be a year when they really settle in the lead
Activity: 91
December 04, 2017, 12:03:04 AM
@Coink Coink
I've read the entire thread and so far, two people have asked about how the staking rewards work, and so far silence from the "Head of Communications" at Cardano. So I'll ask again:

What protocol does ADA use to pay a Daealus wallet holder for having the wallet online?
Activity: 65
December 02, 2017, 09:43:03 AM
It's clearly a pump as there is nothing ready as a product yet. Papers and team looks solid, could be very promising future if they get development going and deliver. There are lot of projects that are promising, but IMO one should not buy vaporware. There might be rewards tide to risks, but as an newbie investor, I am hesitant to buy hype, even with small allocation. At the moment I am waiting the dump for the pump, this coin might be worth to hold long term if purchased lower than the current pumped up price.
Activity: 36
December 02, 2017, 09:20:45 AM
biggest mistake i have done ...i have sell all my 90000k coins @ .04$...its a good project
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
December 01, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
I can’t believe I missed this ICO, I didn’t even notice it. The research papers seem very promising and they have a solid team. I hope there is a correction so I can get in.
Merit: 19
November 30, 2017, 07:43:59 PM
Do you guys think its too late to jump in?
Yes, I think it is better to wait for an appropriate moment. In long term, I expect that ADA will add value. However, I am sure we will see drop moments also. So I would better wait...
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 07:12:44 PM
Do you guys think its too late to jump in?
Merit: 19
November 30, 2017, 06:01:59 PM
I've invested in ADA some money at 27.11 and now it has added value. Wow!!! But in my case it was impulsive decision. I've just seen that it was good time to buy.. But I have know idea that it will rise so fast. Can you name some reasons of this growth - what happened with Cardano?
Activity: 518
November 30, 2017, 02:18:26 PM
Cardano is a very promising project and a good altcoin. Its capitalization already reached $3 billion. Cardano uses a new programming language for smart contracts and the fact that the platform code is written not in C ++, but in Haskell is also curious.
Activity: 196
November 30, 2017, 02:02:00 PM
Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan. Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch. A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational.

EXCHANGES THAT LIST ADA
Cardano

Cardano

Bitt (coming soon)

Cryptopia (coming soon)

Where is the proof?
Activity: 31
November 30, 2017, 06:12:44 AM
i guess ADA will grow for a long time
Activity: 5
November 29, 2017, 02:36:55 AM
Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan. Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch. A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational.

EXCHANGES THAT LIST ADA
Cardano

Cardano

Bitt (coming soon)

Cryptopia (coming soon)

so this must be the reason of its sudden revolution today. it went up to 0.09USD from 0.03USD that's a huge leap already. i guess banks are also involve to this exchange just as how XRP does, is it? not really aware of the ADA technology but congrats to its holder.
This news help "pump group" push the price up. This increase is not real, investors can wait for the price drop to buy Cheesy
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
November 29, 2017, 02:11:09 AM
Wow, +160% on coinmarketcap. Be careful though, it will probably retrace strongly in the next days.
Pages:
Jump to: