Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 11. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
sooooooo let's get back to the price... is it a squeeze with a break upside, or a head fake to the down side?
might go to zero, I know that
but I'm bullish in the long term
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
September 23, 2018, 07:01:40 AM
I think that the banks will leave our lives not earlier than 70-80 years since now it is necessary to come a new generation of people who understand that the crypto-currency and the Internet can completely replace them !
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 06:50:05 AM
For me I think, it’s quite difficult as what he is saying, But also we need to admit that nothing is impossible, may be it will take longer time to happen like that because millions of people still remain unbanked, however a-lot of people are still out there that do not know anything about bitcoin. many country still see crypto as a threat to financial policy and this has led to some of them banning crypto. many cryptobank project have not been successful despite having goal oriented white paper. Certainly it's a long process before it happens so we need a lot of time to fulfill it.
Activity: 25
September 23, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
Banks will be replaced by crypto banks in future as an idea given by Fred Schebesta that he will be opening Australia’s first crypto bank soon. This is his multibillion dollar idea which will make crypto bank a reality in near future. .
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
September 23, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
My bank got a 2-way ATM. Money in and out. Does that make sense ?

I like it after learning how to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Probably up to this time is still very far away, as in nastasee time, all held at banks, and what would change all this will take time and is not very small, so you should not have so talk.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
September 23, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
This adage applies only to developed countries. It is difficult to imagine that in countries with crazy inflation, electricity interruptions and clean water supply will be the basis of cryptocurrency. No, so the whole world would give up the banks need another 50 years, that's my opinion.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

I don't know if that's possible because banks are not only for storing our money, it has a lot of functions like currency fiat exchange, loan among others banks are existing for hundreds of years we will have to change the whole monetary exchange if we are going to do away with banks
Activity: 43
September 23, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

i dont know but this could be a big IMPACT to Entrepreneur and  ALL BUSINESS Sectors. but until now cryptcurrency needs more support and proof for this stability and effectiveness
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
September 23, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
the world will not lose the bank forever, even in every country there must be a bank as a place of state financial transactions, with the existence of crypto does not mean that the bank will disappear from the face of the earth but regulation still exists
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:29:48 AM
yes yes! I was telling this from last 1 year, everyday! I believe that no one can stop bitcoin anymore, now in the world maybe billion people know about it and every new day there is more people coming and joining our cryptocurrency world. Too late  for the banks, and they have to be careful with all cryptos Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
Banks will still be there even in the distant future. I don't think it will be gone.
Activity: 346
September 23, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
I dont think bank will be disappear just like that.. I more thinking bank will use blockchain system mean they will accepted cryptos if this happen which I dont think so. but some will accept cryptos andworld other will surely going to stand up againts cryptos. Government all around the world not to stupid to accepted cryptos if their no benefit for them.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
Banks is doomed but they just don't take it seriously or not aware of it yet.

There are many service providers that take care of e-banking already, crypto will follow. Banks will be spread apart to different services like, deposits, credit...

Banks like we know them now will disappear in next 10 years in my opinion.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
I think we still need banks for our transaction. Banks have good infrastructure in financial and as long government still using paper money, i am believe banks always needed.
Banks is agent of development and government must be need banks to make their country economic growing more bigger.
Activity: 504
September 23, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
In the current state we are in, or in he current era we are living, this kind of thought is not impossible but rather holds a high possibility because of the fast emerging technologies and strategies that lead beyond us. The use of the current crypto currencies make this possible for us to not depend on banks but on the different online wallet we already been have in our smartphones and computers.
Activity: 756
September 23, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
It is possible in the developed countries of the world but it  will be impossible in less developed of the world.  Bitcoin is taking over the use of money in some parts of the world. Banks will no longer be in place for keeping money because the world is moving toward a way of adopting a system of economy called cashless economy.

Well, I think that the banks will be always used. probably, their number can be reduced but as the fiat will stay the main currency, you will also use their services.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
September 23, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

Well, I don`t know what he said or if is a bluff, but in my case - I`m 26 - I have not used a Bank in the last 6 years.

I managed to survive this try just with help - It was not very complicated at all, just in some cases I had to ask some friend or family to get a payment for selling BTC, or pay a bill ( to fast with the car once Tongue)

I don`t use Spotify or Netflix - which sometimes I miss - but this is the price to be a bit independent.

My phone is pre-paid with cash in any petrol station - my car insurance is on my grandmother's name.

This Gov + Banks mafia is not easy to avoid, rules don`t allow you to live without them.
   Nice fight at all - clever enemies.

Good day.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 23, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
yes it will but not totally people need to know they crypto currencies and deep understanding and the process of crypto so when people know they will go to crypto and banks will fall
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
Bank still have dia role to play in generally, they maybe needing bitcoin and the blockchain technology for efficient and fast transactions..
Pages:
Jump to: