Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 12. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 01:56:29 AM
The CEO of bitcoin ?) I wonder who it is. in General, it looks like a loud PR campaign before the growth)
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 21, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
Well I don't believe this information because the news has no link or source, but if you are a cryptocurrency lover and user you will know that  banks only deal with traditional financial system and when it comes to online payment then cryptocurrency is the perfect deal and the blockchain technology is the digital bank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
It is difficult to exclude the banking system from everyday life. After all, many economic processes are tied to it.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
Just remember that banks have much more products not only money transfer and currency exchange. There are mortgages, investments, trading platforms etc. And in the bank, your money is much safer comparing to cryptocurrency, where your account can be hacked one day and all your money will be gone. When someone hacks your bank account you can claim loss and in most cases the bank will return your money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
Yes, I agree with your opinion, in the future I am sure the bank will not be used again, because cryptocurrency is easier than the bank. For example sending money from one country to another if using a bank will take a long time different from the crypto world for only a matter of minutes you can transact comfortably and safely.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
September 21, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
This is true, because people today know that the crypto does not put their money into the bank with little interest. So soon banks are no longer needed especially when many people use crypto currency. So banks need to take action to prevent them and the only thing they can do is accept bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
This is exactly the basic logic of blockchain technology. In other words, the need to eliminate the need for banks.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 10:21:46 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

The central bankers are not just going to go away.  We will have to kill them off.  The central bankers also control our governments (except Syria, North Korea and Iran) so the government system will also have to fail.  Either way with the state of things world wide and the ballooning fiat printing it's only a matter of time. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
That's impossible.. Banks have very big roles in every city. They help businesses with loans, savings and everything related to money. Cryptocurrency and local banks have pros and cons and not all people likes cryotocurrency and banks. There are always businesses and people who prefer banks as the traditional way for investment, storing funds or lending money. Cryptocurrency on the other hand may have these functions but the blockchain market is full of risk which is not good for some people.
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

if there is cash bitcoin, everything is also through the bank from virtual to cash and vice versa or you want to save your money in the bank so I think the bank is very important and beneficial for us all for that bank is very useful
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 20, 2018, 09:01:46 PM
Banks will continue to exist as long as the Fiat exist. Banks have got the approval of governments across the world. In the near future, Banks and crypto will coexist as the people come to terms with the concept of crypto and the benefits it offers them. Perhaps, the people will choose crypto for its investment and choose the banks for savings.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
The Bank will always be there, and certainly always needed, because it is under the supervision of the government which is recognized for its existence and protected by the state or government. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin will probably develop as technology develops, but how much crypto will grow, it will not be able to make everyone leave the bank.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 08:58:55 PM
Yes. This is completely true. Banks really after years 10-20 will simply be unnecessary. And there is nothing wrong with this in the global sense. Only people working in the banking sector will suffer
with bitcoin currencies we are no longer in contact with banks, because we store bitcoin in our wallets, and wallets are banks for bitcoin, for every transaction all recorded in the blockchain recording machine, blockchain is a tool to record all transactions in bitcoin, and banks in bitcoin do not serve loans or credit, so in the future bank functions will be replaced by bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
if the proposed regulation is now successful, some of the government will act as a bank but will not only be called a bank. In my opinion, the bank will survive in that case it will be changed into something else,
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2018, 08:47:59 PM
even though he said that, it did not mean that the bank was no longer needed. there are many things that must be solved for the crypto world. the first, even though there is cash, but bitcoin is not yet a global currency that is approved by all countries to make transactions. therefore, banks are still needed by crypto users to exchange crypto to fiat.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 20, 2018, 08:39:56 PM
I am very agreeable with you, the crypto world is not supposed to be entered by banks, let alone use the bank system. the bank system will complicate cypto, a system that uses interest will hurt its customers !!
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 20, 2018, 08:30:10 PM
I don't think it will be soon, it must be need to some time because I don't think they don't need central bank.
it will be happend in the future but we all dont know when this will happend.

Even for the long run though I'm not sure the bank system will be replaced, the bank is not only a place to save money for many people dude ? but many other functions, such as borrowing funds, controlling currency circulation and many others, I'm not sure the bank will be replaced by another system?

many people said that cryptocurrency is already a bank and it is better than a bank because we are assure that our money is safe because there is no single authority that holds it but in banks there is .  centralized is bad and old , we need something new and safe like decentralized such as crypto currency .  so imo banks are now threatend on what cryptocurrency can do to them .

but in my opinion the bank will always be needed in this world, because not everyone will be able to understand crypto and we need a bank for transactions.

crypto is not hard at all and anyone can possibly be able to understand it as long as they know how to read and write .  cryptos can also do what banks do and that includes processing a transaction .  so overall , banks arent that important at all .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 20, 2018, 08:23:05 PM
I don't think it will be soon, it must be need to some time because I don't think they don't need central bank.
it will be happend in the future but we all dont know when this will happend.

Even for the long run though I'm not sure the bank system will be replaced, the bank is not only a place to save money for many people dude ? but many other functions, such as borrowing funds, controlling currency circulation and many others, I'm not sure the bank will be replaced by another system?
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
but in my opinion the bank will always be needed in this world, because not everyone will be able to understand crypto and we need a bank for transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

I think banks because things will hold our cryptos  or coins for us not our money already i think that will be the future of banks since many banks nowadays are threatened by cryptos existence
Pages:
Jump to: