Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 15. (Read 3715 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
Yes of course. Even the market dumped now day by day there are more crypto enthusiasts so in near future fiat money will be a history so then why should we go to the banks?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 19, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
I don't believe that Bitcoin will kill banks outright. They have been around for over 1000 years now, it will take more than just cryptocurrency to get rid of such a deep rooted insititution.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
i do not think so. if it is so, it will need very long time for that to happen.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
It is not a bluff. Once Bitcoin declared as a currency by the government almost all people will stay away from banks because banks are crooks. You don't need banks because you can be your own bank by using cryto wallet where you have a full control of your wealth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency but i think banks is the safe place to store your money also your bitcoin in the bank who accept that cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
i might happen in next 100 years . we cant refuse benefit of bank
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Just because some one stated that we dont need bank doenst mean it were right. I believe bank still become crucial in economy, people need to borrow money from bank to make business can keep developing and able to compete and also make a fast liquidity. I still think bank is really good and still needed.

True, we still need the bank in terms of transactions. it is also impossible if only news like that circulated means that the bank will not be used again. surely the bank will be more useful. so we don't just look next. because the truth is not necessarily from words.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 19, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
Nope banks will never gone thats a sure thing,and would you mind giving me some links about that CEO’s you have mentioned,or maybe you are referring to roger Ver?Then i will tell you that id another stupid words from than person.

These days as i speaks some banks are starting to study or either adapt blockchain to their banks technology,so banks will soon join us serving the people of the world
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
No bank is lost, the bank will still be used. The government has rules to regulate the economy for the better, and of course the government will not let banks die because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
September 19, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

There will be no time that conventional banks will not be in existence. Both crypto and fiat money will be working together. The fiat money will be for the folks who are not yet cryptocurrency ready. While those  who are a brace with crypto will forge ahead. Government must be in control of some sort of currency which will be the fiat money through their agent central banks. Bitcoin will never be centralized otherwise it will lose the nature and the principle. So nobody will love to tamper with what the bitcoin is made up of. Once this alteration is done there ends the bitcoin.It is true that bitcoin is the future of transaction.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Just because some one stated that we dont need bank doenst mean it were right. I believe bank still become crucial in economy, people need to borrow money from bank to make business can keep developing and able to compete and also make a fast liquidity. I still think bank is really good and still needed.

agree with this , but yeah everyone just hope also on that statment , and bitcoin are the best solution to make "no bank " system that we want  , IMO
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 19, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
Yes, if there is an increase in the price, we become more confident and therefore do not need banks
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
We dont know because even if bitcoin can give a huge profit to people who invest on it , sometimes people always choose banks because they think that its much safer than banks rather than bitcoin. Its possible but it will take a very long time but i hope too.
Activity: 686
September 19, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
It's a long process before it happens so we need a lot of time to fulfill it. Certainly more will happen before it can be accomplished. Now let's take advantage of the cheap bitcoin price. Surely in the coming years we will see the bitcoin price increase again.

I agree, this is something long for everyone to go through because there are many things that arise for something that will happen. I really agree with you.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 19, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
And I ask myself could that be possible?.... No so far as there are fiat currencies for use there will be the existence of banks. The only thing that is  possible is for banks incorporating digital currencies into the services they render to it members.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
September 19, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
I don't know wether he actually said that or not, but anyway that's the direction we're going to. Just take a look at the recent born Gemini Dollari, many people all over the world can have access to the $ without asking permissions or waiting for the bank, they just take them. That's something revolutionary especially for countries where it's hard to have access to the $, such as Venezuela or Argentina at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
Despite what many people may think or hope, we are a looooooong way from the end of banks!

Crypto is still very much in its infancy. Yes there is lots of activity right now in the crypto scene, but theres a lot of crap needs to be flushed down the toilet first! Banks still play a very important role and i think will continue to do do for a long time yet- certainly in the western world where i am.

Also crypto has to appeal to the majority of people before any such statement could be made. At present- we are a long way off!

It might be the end of banks in some countries who have corrupt governments and/or currency that is hyperinflated, but thats not happening where i am and i don't envisage it anytime soon either.

I somehow disagree with the statement above. Many people are still not into the use of cryptocurrency. Some do not have the access such as the internet or smartphones/computers to be able to use it. I don’t think it could fully replace banking industry.
right, and if I think the bank still exists even though many countries have received a blockchain system that is transparent but the bank will not be replaced by the system at any time.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 19, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
I don't think bank will ever not exist any more because fiat will forever be and crypto is only a digital currency that can be use to make payment online with no third party requirements.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

banks will go away and we will replace bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as our new wallet or bank for our moneys.
in cryptocurrency in the future we will have a multipurpose atm card that can be use to pay bills, goods, withdraw and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: