Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 18. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
September 17, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Yes but for that we will need stores that accept crypto as payments, atms from where we can withdraw cash and most of all public awareness.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:19:59 AM
I think we always need bank. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is not allowed to every country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
Impossible bitcoin no needed the bank, how to withdraw and make bitcoin become cash money without have bank ? we always need bank to withdraw or deposit bitcoin to our account, without the bank we can’t and never could make withdrawal.

What are you saying?
If bitcoin becomes a global currency and accepted every where, why should you cash out your bitcoins? You will buy every thing you want using bitcoin.
Activity: 110
September 17, 2018, 12:50:03 AM
I think we would always need bank. Bank work always real money for country. And every body trusted real money and its easy to exchange. Yeah it can be that bitcoin cast is starting but it will be long time. Because we know bitcoin is a digital currency. And it is not allowed to every country. So it will be long time. And we always need bank i think so.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
Impossible bitcoin no needed the bank, how to withdraw and make bitcoin become cash money without have bank ? we always need bank to withdraw or deposit bitcoin to our account, without the bank we can’t and never could make withdrawal.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 17, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Maybe this condition would arise after the cryptocurrencies all around the market develop themselves as a truthful monetary systems inclusive rights then the trust of peoples in bitcoin would again be on it and so that's why every single would be investing in BTC and not in banks .
Activity: 180
September 17, 2018, 12:35:29 AM

The bank will definitely remain and I think I will need a bank because all this time my Bitcoin transaction still uses the Bank,
the bank will return somehow, there will be people who want more standardization because crypto will likely cause a lot of confusion,
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
If there are bitcoin banks they will be lenders and bitcoin borrowers, it will be very helpful to have an ideal place to be able to peace of mind.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
At the moment, banks are looking for ways to make a bit of impact on Bitcoin, but what they do is impossible. But if in the future, the central banks of alliances and coin-producing countries have the best investment and the technology they bring to the user, then perhaps they will somehow influence it. to Bitcoin. At the present time, we can see that people who are investing heavily in Cryptocurrency have gradually dropped out of depositing money into banks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
It is obvious. Cryptocurrency is gaining high positions in the economy. I think banks will cease to exist in the form in which it is now. Most of the payments are made electronically. This applies to any currencies. Cryptocurrencies win in this sense because they are based on a digital basis.
Activity: 14
September 16, 2018, 09:42:18 PM
No. Every time we need bank. Bank work with real currency. Many country know what is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is only digital currency. It is Huck able. and the real currency is worldwide. so wee need bank everytime, any where, always.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Sure? Is there any proof like a link, so we can witness as well. But in my perception, I believed it will come to the future that the whole world will be use crypto which is the result of the evolution of technology, but it takes a long time before it can be happened.

I don't believe that banks will not be needed soon, both are beneficial to us and they can work together inorder to improve our economy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 16, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

Sure? Is there any proof like a link, so we can witness as well. But in my perception, I believed it will come to the future that the whole world will be use crypto which is the result of the evolution of technology, but it takes a long time before it can be happened.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 16, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
He is not bluffing because cryptocurrency is capable of causing a great disruption in the Banks, however, the exact time for this revolutionary turn to occur is quite unpredictable as most people still remain ignorant about cryptocurrency. For now, both banks and crypto will coexists with each delivering its quota to the betterment of payments.

Its not that they choose to be ignorant on cryptocurrency, i'd say it's more like they shy away from it due to uncertainties on the nature of cryptocurrency, the processes involved and nag on security.

We have to admit it, cryptocurrency sounds much of a big word especially to non-techie people. And how it works is a whole lot more difficult to explain in layman's term. If a person tries to really understand what cryptocurrency is and how it can replace banks, it will take the general public not inclined to technology to grasp.

And as much as i myself would love to see the majority of the population actively choosing bitcoin over banks, i'm sure that it will take a whole lot more years before it happens. And i'm also sure that banks will not easily give up, its either they will continue to resist bitcoin and prove they are better or work with bitcoin and prove they can be better. #winks
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 16, 2018, 08:45:56 PM
He is not bluffing because cryptocurrency is capable of causing a great disruption in the Banks, however, the exact time for this revolutionary turn to occur is quite unpredictable as most people still remain ignorant about cryptocurrency. For now, both banks and crypto will coexists with each delivering its quota to the betterment of payments.
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 08:37:46 PM
the world is gradually going digital but that doesn't mean banks will disappear. Banks in 15-20 time years will be transformed or will form a strong body with crypto in order to operate with digital assets such as BTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
September 16, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Thanks God we have a value trasnfer technology like that. I hate waiting in the bank queues. And there are too much unfair transaction fees. They do not deserve to earn so much from the transaction fees
Activity: 24
September 16, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
The world can go to crypto but it will take a while. I do not think it can be soon because not all countries have heard about crypto nor blockchain. It will take much effort to achieve this.

I think so. It is subjective for every country to accept it because banks has already the trust and it has a big role to the environment of a certain country. If it has to removed and will be replaced by crypto, it has to reset everything in terms of financing and saving money
Activity: 119
September 16, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
where did you get the information or issue? You have better to mention the links or sources on your post. As we know now Bank is offers and help our daily life for saving and withdraw our money. How the world is if there is no Banks, we are probably difficult saving our money. Even Cyrpto is simple, buut it has no an authority to withdraw our money. It is just way to earn and invest.
Activity: 155
September 16, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
I never think that crypto will no need banks anymore. The world need banks very much even the crypto and blockchain technology offers simplicity ways but banks is need. Where we can withdraw our money if there is no banks, now Banks is still the one only an authority that we can take and withdraw our money. Bank and crypto should work together.
Pages:
Jump to: