Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 19. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
True. Time will come that we will not be needing banks anymore. Cryptocurrency is more convenient than banking.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 07:28:27 PM
It is absolutely wrong. We always need banks, Banks, and crypto is not the same. And the CEO of Bitcoin Cash is very good at bluffing. I am not agreed with him! We need banks for the various reason. I am cashing money from the cryptocurrency and I am saving in banks! Because I need backup in real cash not in the crypto! Everyone needs a good amount of Real money. We shouldn't rely on digital money. To keep real money as a saving, we need banks!
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
I don't think that we won't need banks anymore. I believe old people still depend on banks since technology of cryptocurrency is not easy to understand by their age. Besides people who live in remote areas won't easily use the technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 16, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
Absolutely, banks will not be needed since they will not be able to provide us with the kind of interest we need and due to the recent insecure nature of some of their activities will just shun people from their services.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
It's really too early to say for sure, but I guess we'll all just have to keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what exactly the future holds in store for each and every one of us.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 16, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
The main reason behind the generating of cryptocurrencies was to create another way which we could use it to transfer and make payments to each other without the use of our central banks so if bitcoin is really accepted with time then i guess the use of bitcoin will be lessened.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 16, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
I'm sure people will still have to use fiat currencies thereby needing banks. What other means we will use to buy crypto if not through our bank accounts?
Yeah, yeah, long way to go for this one. Not everyone owns cryptocurrency and for them to have it they need to use fiat money. Banks will never be die, those are owned by billionaires and they will not let that things to happen. I believe we will live in a world with these two things, banks and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

Too Big to Jail & Too Big to Fail: No Evidence of Individual ING Banks Knowingly Aiding the Money Laundering
https://news.bitcoin.com/netherlands-largest-bank-ing-group-fined-900m-for-money-laundering/
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

That makes sense.The right outcome.For a long time all switched to online banking and online shopping.No one wants to overpay the Bank.Especially large fee for krupnye amount.Bitcoin will help in this.Time passes, everything changes, our children will definitely switch to cryptography.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
I think it can be possible because now many countries introduce bitcoin in their nations which is actually a good news for bitcoin at the same time for people and investors of bitcoin as the bank work as a middle man to regulate money and when bitcoin use as a medium of exchange people get multiple benefits from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
I'm sure people will still have to use fiat currencies thereby needing banks. What other means we will use to buy crypto if not through our bank accounts?
Activity: 57
September 16, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
Totally removing banks might never come but an adoptation of crypto in banks is a possibility
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 16, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
It's true that many people like us think and feel that we do not need banks anymore because their technology and techniques are much more outdated and we are actually paying higher on taxes and fees instead of the real money. But we still need banks because they should improve and provide a lot more features then they do otherwise they can extinct.
Activity: 139
September 16, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
That's exactly what I'm seeing too,  once cryptocurrency get to at least 50% of the whole world,  then bank will become so useless
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
i must confess, right from the year i heard and started initiating the bitcoin transactions till now, i have kept count of the number of times i visited the bank and if not for the fact that the bitcoin technology is yet to get to the grass-root, i will have not been using the local banking transactions because bitcoin is way better.
Activity: 30
September 16, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
Banks can not be eradicated. We still need a place to save our paper money. Bitcoin will therefore run alongside banks.
Activity: 59
September 16, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
No, it is not possible soon because bitcoin just started its journey and still it needs many time to be established so, we can hope this kind of thing later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 16, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
If the price rises, there will be greater confidence, and the more trustworthy, the higher the number of people will become redundant
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 16, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
The world is getting habituated with cryptocurrencies day by day. Bank is essential for everyday life or business life. It will exist and Bitcoin will not create any thread for banks.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 16, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Well, any peoples can predict with their opinion, but some of them are telling the prediction because they know something about we don't know.
If we are not using bank anymore in the future, i cannot imagine if we only rely on crypto, but that is not impossible.
Currently, there are still many peoples who dont using bitcoin and altcoins yet, i guess it will be long time for us to not using banks.
Pages:
Jump to: