Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 16. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
It's statement anyway.. whether it is true or a bluff we just have to optimistic and follow the world's changing. Because as we know, bank is in spotlight which the existence is always important for some people. If it's disappear someday, we have to be ready in spreading our wing on cryptocurrency's way.
Activity: 1764
September 19, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
Why not, it's possible, but it will take tens of years at least for everyone to adapt to the cryptocurrency, because now, as we know only few people still know about cryptocurrency, and many do not even know what the word cryptocurrency means. Gradually cryptocurrency will be introduced into everything, which will give impetus to becoming a world currency if the governments of all countries will want it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 19, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Crypto allows people to send payments anywhere on the planet as long as there is an active Internet connection.  Currently, banks do this but charge hefty fees and your money is tracked and some of the time it's not immediately available to you.

I think banks will have to adapt the way they do business in order to stay relevant.  One thing that they do that Crypto does not do currently is financing of cars and homes, which generates alot of revenue for banks.

Until Crypto solves this problem then banks will be around in some form or another.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Anything can happen sooner or later, perhaps it wouldn't only his statement, it could be true. or, it is probably a bluffing. No one can guarantee about banks existence in the future. it can be disappear or comeback somehow. Just watch and see, how the world change the reality of people's need.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Banks will probably always remain in the spotlight, because without them we will be able to work only in the distant future, and now everything is on this, and nothing needs to be changed.
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
I don't think so. Banks will still be needed even if cryptocurrency will dominate the world. We'll still need banks to do what bitcoin can't.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
September 19, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
Cool to hear that! But it's hard to imagine. Switching fineness system isn't fast process. So...
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
Maybe what is likely to happen is integration of cryptocurrencies in the banking system. As a foundation where economy of a country is anchored, banks would continue to exist even as it is being threatened by cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
September 19, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

That is a very unlikely thing, bitcoin can rival banks, this is because there is a lot of legalities that must be recognized by each country, the Bank is one of the economic supports of each country.maybe it takes a very long time that can happen.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
September 19, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
Despite what many people may think or hope, we are a looooooong way from the end of banks!

Crypto is still very much in its infancy. Yes there is lots of activity right now in the crypto scene, but theres a lot of crap needs to be flushed down the toilet first! Banks still play a very important role and i think will continue to do do for a long time yet- certainly in the western world where i am.

Also crypto has to appeal to the majority of people before any such statement could be made. At present- we are a long way off!

It might be the end of banks in some countries who have corrupt governments and/or currency that is hyperinflated, but thats not happening where i am and i don't envisage it anytime soon either.

I somehow disagree with the statement above. Many people are still not into the use of cryptocurrency. Some do not have the access such as the internet or smartphones/computers to be able to use it. I don’t think it could fully replace banking industry.

It is true. Banks will never be replaced in the future, it will continue to exist since Banks are not just for the payment methods, it also holds a great responsibility on one's country's economy. Banks let people business owners, business owners to be and loaners borrow money from them and with that, the economy lies through it. The more banks help people, the higher the economy goes. If we will be removing the banks, who will do these things? Another company will be built for it?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
It's a long process before it happens so we need a lot of time to fulfill it. Certainly more will happen before it can be accomplished. Now let's take advantage of the cheap bitcoin price. Surely in the coming years we will see the bitcoin price increase again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 19, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

So wheres the link?What should be the reason why we will not be needing banks in future?Noob thread lol

Banks are adopting blockchain now because they are scared of being leave behind and will forever gone because of the presence of cryptocurrency and most special bitcoin thats why before its too late they are doing necessary action to prevent this from happening
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 08:12:38 AM
Despite what many people may think or hope, we are a looooooong way from the end of banks!

Crypto is still very much in its infancy. Yes there is lots of activity right now in the crypto scene, but theres a lot of crap needs to be flushed down the toilet first! Banks still play a very important role and i think will continue to do do for a long time yet- certainly in the western world where i am.

Also crypto has to appeal to the majority of people before any such statement could be made. At present- we are a long way off!

It might be the end of banks in some countries who have corrupt governments and/or currency that is hyperinflated, but thats not happening where i am and i don't envisage it anytime soon either.

I somehow disagree with the statement above. Many people are still not into the use of cryptocurrency. Some do not have the access such as the internet or smartphones/computers to be able to use it. I don’t think it could fully replace banking industry.

Agreed, crypto should be used by masses, only, in this case, we can think about kind of rivalry between banks and crypto. Now it is mostly gaining some profit on speculations. But what if you could buy smth simple like bread or cup of coffee for crypto. But still, banks and crypto will be working together as the first ones carry out a lot of functions in our society.
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 19, 2018, 03:28:57 AM
I think it's quite the long-term goal of no longer having a bank. Before arriving at this moment it is obviously that everyone cryptos and so we still have very far.It will take a long time before the mentality will change and accept this innovation. In my opinion, we have started and the next generation will enjoy it. It is a revolution, we are still in a state of development and acceptance.
There will come a day when the banks will disappear.

Again, i do not think that one can deduct the fact that banks (as much as bitcoin) is set to stay as well. As we are currently experiencing, separation and elimination is not the course of bitcoin. Rather, acceptance (as you rightfully mentioned) and merger might prove to be more effective.

Along the process of development of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency, we are seeing how either the bank or crypto itself are seeking ways to find a handshake. A protocol of some sort where both could co-exist centralized and decentralized. And some have found effective means to it. But i'm sure something has to give and it is somehow evident that cryptocurrency is making the move to be more widely accepted within the banking sector.

The reality of bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrency surpassing the needs for a bank is strong, but until we see a solid and firm government backing on cryptos, i think banks will remain with us.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
September 19, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
There will be no time that conventional banks will not be in existence. What he is saying is that if bitcoin continue its massive  adoption world  wide then P2P  also as expected rises with the bitcoin acceptance then the need for conventional banks will decrease and more people will prefer to deal through crypto since it will be faster and secured.
Eventhough bitcoin users not need banks, there are still lots of people that are need banks because that is the thing that they used in their entire life, although bitcoin is continuously expanding, I dont think that banks will gone.
I agree banks will not be elliminated but instead they will update or upgrade to cope the situation. Old fashion way of banking might elliminated but not the entire banking's
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 03:10:39 AM
I think it's quite the long-term goal of no longer having a bank. Before arriving at this moment it is obviously that everyone cryptos and so we still have very far.It will take a long time before the mentality will change and accept this innovation. In my opinion, we have started and the next generation will enjoy it. It is a revolution, we are still in a state of development and acceptance.
There will come a day when the banks will disappear.
Activity: 281
September 19, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
There will be no time that conventional banks will not be in existence. What he is saying is that if bitcoin continue its massive  adoption world  wide then P2P  also as expected rises with the bitcoin acceptance then the need for conventional banks will decrease and more people will prefer to deal through crypto since it will be faster and secured.
Eventhough bitcoin users not need banks, there are still lots of people that are need banks because that is the thing that they used in their entire life, although bitcoin is continuously expanding, I dont think that banks will gone.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 19, 2018, 02:19:22 AM
Indeed, in my opinion, bitcoin does not need a bank, the bank will only give a loss to the money, let alone bitcoin enter the bank, so there will be a lot of pros and cons of it ...
Bitcoin technology can only be our banks if there is guaranteed security about this market. Who wants to put there money where there is no regulating body? I don't think banks will die because they provided so many good things though I don't agree with their current system but I think we still need banks for good.
yeah, I don't know. I feel that we will all continue to need banks to maintain our fiat currency. Well, you know, so many cryptocurrency users need banks, even everyone needs it to save their money. well, cryptocurrency is important, but sometimes fiat will be the benchmark.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:56:29 AM

In my opinion, that can happen but with one condition that bitcoin has been accepted worldwide as a means of payment. if not, we still need a BANK to transact, store and receive salaries from the company.
Pages:
Jump to: