Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon we would not need banks - page 20. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is only for tech savvy people and has good knowledge and I think that will not apply to those with a weak technological background. I think we still need a bank. Banking is a business that is very necessary and familiar to people with low and high intellectuals.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
Soon the transaction doesn't need to go through intermediaries. Banks open up only to solve the problems of the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 16, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

It seems like he's just bluffing. IMO even though the currency of each country has turned into crypto, the existence of money and banks cannot just be eliminated, because the bank is the only institution that facilitates every resident of a country, the financial needs. And money's one of the assets/products of a country's pride I think the government will forever maintain it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 05:31:43 AM
The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Could you please state what is the reason why we are not going to need banks anymore? I'm going to assume that real money is going to be replaced by digital cryptocurrency. But let me tell you that those two things work differently. And neither one can replace the other.
Activity: 60
September 16, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

How can you assure the statement of that man if there is no specific quotation of him. It is very important for your article to have factual evidences in order to have factual arguments. However, if this is true, I don’t think banks will be eliminated because it is considered part of the society. But then, it just upgrade the system of banking and maybe they will use digital currency in their process.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
for me maybe even though we are still bankers because many people are hiding their money, but they have a lot to want to keep in the bank. it is also certain that someday we do not need a bank because today the bitcoin reigns Now that I know every person owns a personal bank
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 16, 2018, 03:16:25 AM
The question is how soon it will be or is it really possible to happen? Because for me it is impossible that banks will become useless in the future as this establishment is the most trusted and the most safest place to keep our money just like it is impossible that fiat will be supersede by the Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is good as alternative investment but not for actual spending.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
I think there is a zero chance of that happening. I am not an anti cryptocurrency nor a hater in fact I love cryptocurrency just like all of you but banks will be here to stay wether you like it or not. Cryptocurrency has no power to make banks go away. If cryptocurrency becomes big then banks will find a way to adapt and adjust to these changes. Here where I live we have banks already accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 99
September 16, 2018, 01:48:04 AM
It will not become so easy and also it will take a large time to replace banking system because almost everyone has a bank account and they fully believe in this system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 01:35:59 AM
Thank you for the information, in my opinion, to achieve that purpose, the crypto world must work with every regulator and expand its reach to every of the largest crypto markets.

besides, we have to negotiate with each government, and that is very important, so crypto can be legal in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 01:27:09 AM
no, i think we still need a bank in the future, because we can see that the economy of the country is depend and managed by bank, if there are not bank i think we can't do anything with the economy in our country
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 16, 2018, 01:21:36 AM
Source? Who is the "CEO" of bitcoin cash? Roger Ver maybe? If yes lock the topic and pass, no need for further discussion  Lips sealed
Lol why so rude with roger “stupid”ver mate?The man has the rights to express hes damn ideas here in crypto 😂😂😂

But kidding aside I don’t think that this is true since banks now are adapting blockchain technology for them not to leave behind fo the future of our virtual currency

About the Post OP next time that you will be making some noise creating topic make sure that theres a supporting links to prove your topic or else better not to do so
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 01:20:04 AM
As always newspapers write what they want and there is no faith in it. I believe that banks will never leave. After all, most people do not even know about the crypto currency. And many states will never take bitcoins.
Activity: 464
September 16, 2018, 01:18:16 AM
I think we still need banks. Banking is a very necessary and familiar business for people with low and high intellectuals. Cryptocurrency is only for technologically savvy people and has good knowledge and I think it will not be applicable to those with a weak technological background.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
If somebody does not already need banks, this is his business, he can not use them anymore. However, banks will always be needed by the state. Without banks, the state can not plan and develop the country's economy. Banks are directly involved in this process. Therefore, as long as the state exists, there will be banks. In addition, certain categories and groups of citizens will always use the services of banks. This includes loans, deposits, and much more.
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 12:27:32 AM
It is a two way thing. It could happen. With countries trying to launch their own coin, some using it to stabilize their economy, football clubs and other franchise coming out to partner with Blockchain company, cryptocurrency is taking the game higher and needing bank would be something of the past. In the other hand, all these powerful countries banning ICO and all would only delay the process to that happening. It's a matter of time.
Activity: 266
September 15, 2018, 11:50:58 PM
I totally agree with him, As we know that we need bank to save our Money from bulglary and makes us easier to do transaction, but there is a fee that we should pay every month when we put our Money in the bank. When people realized that we can be a bank by our selves with using cryptocurrency then we don't need bank anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 11:48:21 PM
Bank. What a normal people do through a bank

- transfer money
- make a deposit that is to save money.
- to pay expenditure
- loan
Everything you can do by the help of crypto currency. So why we need bank?

we still need banks because they've been a part of the global finance system and not all people are preferred using bitcoin or crypto coins they are still using FIAT as what I have said the good thing is that banks will adopt the innovation crypto is up to
Activity: 45
September 15, 2018, 11:18:15 PM
I think we still need a state bank to transact or save the amount of money we have. and I believe that currently the government bank / security state bank is still awake and it is impossible to hack easily. so the point is that banks and crypto need each other and each has its own function
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
I  think we don't need to remove banks what is great thing to happen is that banks will accept crypto payments and transfers that is more possible than removing the banks in the line
Pages:
Jump to: