Pages:
Author

Topic: South Carolina church shooting: Nine die in Charleston 'hate crime' - page 4. (Read 3579 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It seems like the shooting was racially motivated. The perpetrator has been identified as Dylann Roof, a 21-year old non-Hispanic White. He has been detained by the cops. According to the witnesses, the gunman told the victims "You rape our women and you're taking over our country". Still it seems a bit strange that 6 out of the 9 killed were female.

It's annoying how such racial hate crimes are committed and the felon has zero remorse. Delusional maniacs justifying and 'fighting for peace'. They are heroes in their own minds.

What's more annoying is people calling it a disaster, it wasn't an unavoidable natural disaster, it's a racial hate crime and that needs recognition, not some natural disaster.
Disgusting.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
It prove us that no place that could be a safe place to us. How can it happened in church, where people want to pray and worship God there. I don't know whether african-american people are minority or not, but US now has became a worse place to non-white people.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
If these nine people had been white or the shooter had been black this would have been called a 'hate crime'.  How is it less hateful to murder people of your own race?  What a misnomer.

So, the root cause here was suboxone.  That's nasty stuff.  It kind of scores a point to the don't take drugs ideal.

sdp
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I wonder how long it's going to be before the good "Reverend" Sharpton speaks his anti-white hatred?

There has been no response from "Reverend" Al Sharpton apart from an odd tweet:

https://twitter.com/TheRevAl/status/611397227391647744

Before the suspect (Dylann Roof) was captured, Sharpton was planning to offer a reward for any information on him.

On the other hand, "Reverend" Jesse Jackson has been more vocal:

http://newsone.com/3126930/rev-jesse-jackson-ame-church-massacre-act-of-terrorism/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm kinda leaning toward TECSHARE's opinion on this one. It just seems mighty odd to me that Obama didn't waste any time at all making some sort of passive-aggressive dig about gun control. Though I'm not truly surprised. I'm seeing this as more of a false flag type of event to rev up more racism talk and try once again to revive the failed attempts at gun control. I wonder how long it's going to be before the good "Reverend" Sharpton speaks his anti-white hatred?

One thing I find strange is that the whole gun control talk seemed to be aimed primarily at restricting or otherwise making it harder to jump through hoops for those who are willing to do so - i.e. relatively law abiding people who are more likely to face such restrictions and bow to them in the first place. Incidentally, white population is a large percentage of this, along with other law abiding minorities.

On the other hand, why the fck would non-americans and criminals acquire guns legally?

It really does seem like this is a campaign geared specifically against law abiding gun owners by magnifying each instances of 'mass murder' while dozens are mass murdered everyday in american cities by criminal elements, yet no one seem to be talking about them. Weak are left prey to the violent in those environments, yet no righteous gun control advocates dare broach the subject because it would be 'racist/insensitive' or some other sad excuse. At this point, it is increasingly getting to the point where either the government and specifically this president and gun-control crowd is incapable of dealing with real gun threats, or worse purposely ignoring the race based criminality and gun violence in favor of what they apparently believe are softer targets with an unspoken aim of disarming those who they don't like.

The first issue that needs to be addressed before tightening any gun control law is going after the illegal small arms proliferation, one that are playing and spreading completely outside of the law. No amount of tightening gun regulations will keep guns away from those that cause the most damage on a daily basis and kill far more per year than these occasional nutjobs.

It's indeed telling how a drug-induced patsy conspiracy theory actually starts sounding plausible compared to what's coming out of obama's mouth everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I'm kinda leaning toward TECSHARE's opinion on this one. It just seems mighty odd to me that Obama didn't waste any time at all making some sort of passive-aggressive dig about gun control. Though I'm not truly surprised. I'm seeing this as more of a false flag type of event to rev up more racism talk and try once again to revive the failed attempts at gun control. I wonder how long it's going to be before the good "Reverend" Sharpton speaks his anti-white hatred?
legendary
This looks to me like another case of a nut they scraped up off the street, pumped him full of drugs, wound him up, handed him a loaded gun and dumped him in front of the church. This method is becoming quite a popular tactic to push gun control. Too bad no one in the church was armed, he might have not killed anyone. He certainly would have never been able to shoot 9 people.

I wouldn't be surprised, if the authorities are behind this incident. The perpetrator already had a criminal record, and he was an addict of the drug suboxone for many years. That said, he seems to have used the gun, which he received as a present from his father, for his 21st birthday. And according to the cops, they knew that he had active links to the white supremacists for many years.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PASSERBY SCREAMS LIVE ON CNN: ‘WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS,’ OBAMA AN ‘UNCLE TOM’

Thursday while reporting on the tragic aftermath of the mass shooting live from outside the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston Don Lemon was yelled at by a Africa-American woman upset with the coverage.

Right before Lemon is in introduced you can hear the woman off camera shout, “Report the real truth. We are angry. White people are terrorists.”

Once lemon came on the woman went on camera and said several times “Are you angry Don?”

Before they cut away she added, “The President is a puppet. Stop the Lies. He’s an uncle Tom too. President Obama is an Uncle Tom.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/18/passerby-screams-live-on-cnn-white-people-are-terrorists-obama-an-uncle-tom/

They do know blacks are killing dozens around the country on a daily basis, mainly in the innercity areas? They jump each other, get into lethal situations much more often than any other race, and represent a disproportionate percentage in national crime statistic, both reported and unreported.

The whole fcking world knows this, in and outside of US. No amount of blame shifting, shuck and jiving, or running by your mouth will earn blacks anything other than contempt and derision from the world as long as they act in a racially motivated manner that raises aggression and hostility from majority of human population.

It's a real shame that this shooter went after a peaceful church gathering however. Now, if he could only find a group of hood rats and gangbangers to ambush, that would have been written off as another gang related killing.

Pointless killing.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Charleston Shooting: A Closer Look at Alleged Gunman Dylann Roof

Dylann Roof, the alleged gunman authorities say is responsible for killing nine people in a predominantly black Charleston, South Carolina, church Wednesday night, had been “planning something like that for six months,” according to his roommate.

Dalton Tyler, who said he has known Roof for seven months to one year, said he saw the white, 21-year-old suspect just last week.

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”

Tyler said he met Roof, a Lexington, South Carolina native, through a good friend. He also said Roof’s parents, with whom he said the suspect was “on and off,” had previously bought him a gun but never allowed him to take it with him until this past week.

Dylan Roof’s grandfather, Joe Roof, declined to comment to ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charleston-shooting-closer-alleged-gunman-dylann-roof/story?id=31865375
legendary
PASSERBY SCREAMS LIVE ON CNN: ‘WHITE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS,’ OBAMA AN ‘UNCLE TOM’

Thursday while reporting on the tragic aftermath of the mass shooting live from outside the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston Don Lemon was yelled at by a Africa-American woman upset with the coverage.

Right before Lemon is in introduced you can hear the woman off camera shout, “Report the real truth. We are angry. White people are terrorists.”

Once lemon came on the woman went on camera and said several times “Are you angry Don?”

Before they cut away she added, “The President is a puppet. Stop the Lies. He’s an uncle Tom too. President Obama is an Uncle Tom.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/06/18/passerby-screams-live-on-cnn-white-people-are-terrorists-obama-an-uncle-tom/
legendary
CHARLESTON SHOOTER WAS ON DRUG LINKED TO VIOLENT OUTBURSTS
Dylann Storm Roof was taking habit-forming drug suboxone

Charleston shooter Dylann Storm Roof was reportedly taking a drug that has been linked with sudden outbursts of violence, fitting the pattern of innumerable other mass shooters who were on or had recently come off pharmaceutical drugs linked to aggression.

According to a CBS News report, earlier this year when cops searched Roof after he was acting suspiciously inside a Bath and Body Works store, they found “orange strips” that Roof told officers was suboxone, a narcotic that is used to treat opiate addiction.

Suboxone is a habit-forming drug that has been connected with sudden outbursts of aggression.

A user on the MD Junction website relates how her husband “became violent, smashing things and threatening me,” after just a few days of coming off suboxone.

Another poster on the Drugs.com website tells the story of how his personality completely changed as a result of taking suboxone.

The individual relates how he became “nasty” and “violent” just weeks into taking the drug, adding that he would “snap” and be mean to people for no reason.

Another poster reveals how his son-in-law “completely changed on suboxone,” and that the drug sent him into “self-destruct mode.”

More...http://www.infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Some time ago there was a "mass shooting" in my country, a 16 year old disturbed teenager tried to slaughter his classmates and teacher, well, there was no shooting because it may be quite difficult to get a gun, specially if you are 16 years old, he tried though.

Not being able to acquire a gun he then proceeded the "massacre" with 5 kitchen knives, in the end 5 people were injured without severity and no one was killed.

The guy confessed he was motivated by the Columbine and Sandy Hook massacres and the goal was to kill 60 people to set a record.

Still no mass murders/shootings in my country till today.

So in short, an insane child couldn't access guns in your comparatively tiny country, therefore gun control works. Cool story bro. Too bad the overall rate of crime and violence percapita is higher in countries where guns are banned.
legendary
They were talking about this on the major sports talk station today on the drive time/rush hour show and none of these hosts were calling for gun control, just more focus on mental issues going forward. This is a very influential and popular show in the metro Detroit area yet it's not a standard conservative talk show as it focuses on sports. They even criticized Obama for trying to fit in some gun control talk when the main issues here were prescription drugs and racial hatred. Furthermore, the dad had to have known his son was a racist and a drug user so buying him a gun for his 21st birthday was stupid and potentially a liable against him.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Some time ago there was a "mass shooting" in my country, a 16 year old disturbed teenager tried to slaughter his classmates and teacher, well, there was no shooting because it may be quite difficult to get a gun, specially if you are 16 years old, he tried though.

Not being able to acquire a gun he then proceeded the "massacre" with 5 kitchen knives, in the end 5 people were injured without severity and no one was killed.

The guy confessed he was motivated by the Columbine and Sandy Hook massacres and the goal was to kill 60 people to set a record.

Still no mass murders/shootings in my country till today.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Why does every single happening have to be down to 'Them'?
There are plenty of people who are nuts enough without shadowy powers encouraging them.

Did I address "every single happening" or just this instance? The FBI as well as other agencies here in the US have a very long and publicly documented history of finding impoverished feeble minded people, pumping them full of drugs and bad ideas, then giving them the weapons and money they need to commit a violent act so they can justify their own existence as well as create more social pressure for gun confiscation or more unconstitutional anti-terror laws.

You are talking James Bond movie conspiracy, I am talking military tactics that have been in use by various interests since society existed. Sure there are plenty of nuts, but nuts don't just randomly pick racially/religious driven targets that happen to create a perfectly timed political firestorm a few months before an election, and in the midst of riots in several places nation wide consisting mostly of blacks reacting to police violence against them. It is very clear various groups are attempting to initiate a race war in the US using a combination of violence and media. Chastise me all you want for seeing patterns you are willfully ignorant of, it doesn't make you any more correct, or make my observations incorrect just because the perpetrators aren't publicly known.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
This looks to me like another case of a nut they scraped up off the street, pumped him full of drugs, wound him up, handed him a loaded gun and dumped him in front of the church. This method is becoming quite a popular tactic to push gun control. Too bad no one in the church was armed, he might have not killed anyone. He certainly would have never been able to shoot 9 people.

Why does every single happening have to be down to 'Them'?

There are plenty of people who are nuts enough without shadowy powers encouraging them.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
It seems like the shooting was racially motivated. The perpetrator has been identified as Dylann Roof, a 21-year old non-Hispanic White. He has been detained by the cops. According to the witnesses, the gunman told the victims "You rape our women and you're taking over our country". Still it seems a bit strange that 6 out of the 9 killed were female.

Pages:
Jump to: