Pages:
Author

Topic: South Carolina church shooting: Nine die in Charleston 'hate crime' - page 5. (Read 3579 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I know this sad event happened in a church...
but how do you know specifically it was a hate crime?

Read up on it. He left someone alive so they could report what happened. He 'justified' his actions by saying 'I have to do it. You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.'

He's also pictured wearing apartheid symbols. What a loathsome maggot.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I dislike blacks but this plays into liberal leftists hands, i mean why a church, were there no bloods or crips he could have taken out instead to make his point

If he tries to confront the bloods or crips all alone, then he'll get his ass kicked. These people are having some of the most advanced weapons available in the United States. And from his age, he does not seems to be that experienced in handling the fire-arms. It seems that he just chose some soft target, by attacking a church where most of the devotees were elderly.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/18/gunman-kills-9-at-historically-black-church-during-bible-study/

Pinckney’s cousin told WAFF-TV that the gunman specifically asked for the reverend before Bible study and sat next to him before opening fire. The cousin says survivors told her that the gunman told them, “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

i dislike blacks but this plays into liberal leftists hands, i mean why a church, were there no bloods or crips he could have taken out instead to make his point
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Racial tensions will increase in the United States, as the Non-Hispanic Whites rapidly become a minority in the country. Still it is too early to confirm whether this attack was a racially motivated one or not. It could be some schizophrenic killing his random victims, or some ISIS guy, taking "revenge" against the Unietd States.

Probably will be call a deranged white shooter like the one in Norway that blow up and kill 72 persons!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Racial tensions will increase in the United States, as the Non-Hispanic Whites rapidly become a minority in the country. Still it is too early to confirm whether this attack was a racially motivated one or not. It could be some schizophrenic killing his random victims, or some ISIS guy, taking "revenge" against the Unietd States.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33179019

Nine people have died in a shooting at a historic African-American church in Charleston in the US state of South Carolina.

City police chief Gregory Mullen described the attack at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church as a "hate crime".

He said eight victims died in the church and another shortly afterwards.

Police later issued surveillance images of the suspect - a white male in his 20s - and a vehicle.
Pages:
Jump to: