Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 7. (Read 28223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Is the new wallet necessary?  The old one is still working....hmmm.  Don't wanna have to stop it from staking to download the new one...LOL
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Block explorer is added  Grin
New wallets ready, go to roaming delete everything except wallet.dat and start new wallet

To make LORD happy: Blockexplorer online in next 24hours

Have a great day!
 Grin

I'll only be happy when this coin gets closed so you can't screw any one over any more Smiley

Oh boy. Saving the world one coin at the time. You are a hero (in your own mind).  Cheesy

I'm not trying to save the world, What I am trying to do is point out that Jspike has a group and will tuck people up.

Join the slack channel. If that's what you mean. I don't know JSpike too well, but I can say that I PM'd him several times about the wallet problems and he was working on it real time and found a fix practically during our discussion. He's committed from what I can tell, which means this coin has a future.

Thanks mate.

Yes indeed, contacted Lord also in private message hope he will see my coin is fair.
Slack chanel is open for all that own more then 500 coins, they can give some nice input to make the coin better and hang out.
Nothing wrong with it. You are not paying for it and you don't have to do anything at all.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
New wallets ready, go to roaming delete everything except wallet.dat and start new wallet

Have a great day!
 Grin

I'll only be happy when this coin gets closed so you can't screw any one over any more Smiley

Oh boy. Saving the world one coin at the time. You are a hero (in your own mind).  Cheesy

I'm not trying to save the world, What I am trying to do is point out that Jspike has a group and will tuck people up.

Join the slack channel. If that's what you mean. I don't know JSpike too well, but I can say that I PM'd him several times about the wallet problems and he was working on it real time and found a fix practically during our discussion. He's committed from what I can tell, which means this coin has a future.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Have a great day!
 Grin

Oh boy. Saving the world one coin at the time. You are a hero (in your own mind).  Cheesy

Have a great day!
 Grin

Have a great day!
 Grin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
My POS is wurkin great

Synced right up! Thanks for the super fast fix!

I'm getting huge stakes now.
Activity: 103
Not important, just sayin... I mined, dumped, mined, dumped, etc. then mined.  I am the proud owner of the 5000th block from Supernova.  Original investment got me to about 500spc, dumping and mining got me to over 1400.  Holding till it dies or makes me 100x. Buying when possible, but hey, I'm a miner.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Nice one, thanks Wink

Updated and synched up Wink let's get staking !!

ran through virustotal as always and just post my results below Wink all good in the hood.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6f880adea9baa0d25bfbaf986119a466f195e24a1559a64614a4f46aabc37c2e/analysis/1439040598/

Have a great day!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Block explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Spike, Any surprises in the Wallet?  Shocked

No sorry, just enjoy your 200% interest.
Have to run for some work Smiley

Bought this coin on faith....believe you to be an honest man. Can you tell us what your plans are for your coin and what can it be used for? Is this a 'just for fun' coin or do you have plans in mind, for future uses; besides you making some 'change' while we all play? Really, I think we would all be interested in knowing where this is going.

Thank You for your replies

edit; btw...so far, it has done well on YoBit. It needs too, after all, your name is at stake.

Create a market for it CapnBDL....sell us something!  Get creative and open a store where we can buy whatever it is you're selling with SPC...throw some ideas out there...put in some work to increase the value of the coin...hook it up!  Smile.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Me<---(TimSweat)

Holding mine for the moment , The big MOMENT , and I know it will be here very soon .
Github is fixed!
New windows wallet will be out tomorrow!

It's fixed already? NICE!

Looking forward to when the windows wallet is ready.

And 4.77 BTC daily volume on yobit!!! This thing is going to explode when it hits bigger exchanges.

Nice! The Linux wallet, compiled from GitHub, now synchs and works like a charm  Cool

Looking forward to the 200% stakes and a trustworthy, rare coin. Keep up the great work!

Linux wallet will be added today, just like the new win wallet.

No roadmap items, you buy my coin for fun, all you get is bonus, like the 200% staking..
Active dev is for free, if you have 500+ coins you can contact me and I will add you to my slack.

Price went up big time yesterday, nice profits made by many people, so sure price also can fall back, at the end it will go up. Good moment to buy more SPC!

Have a great day!

Activity: 422
Meow
Github is fixed!

And 4.77 BTC daily volume on yobit!!! This thing is going to explode when it hits bigger exchanges.

Nice! The Linux wallet, compiled from GitHub, now synchs and works like a charm  Cool

Looking forward to the 200% stakes and a trustworthy, rare coin. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 98
seems the price is slowly going down
Activity: 98
Github is fixed!

i am not to sure about that it is safe on yobit i think other exchanges could be a bad idea at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: