Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 6. (Read 28223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Don't speak Russian at all....google translate works for me...most of the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Дopoгиe pyccкoгoвopящиe дpyзья, пoжaлyйcтa, пoceтитe тoпик $SPC нa pyccкoм

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151930.new#new

For all that don't speak Russia so well: we have ANN for our Russian friends Cool
legendary
I know there's a web designer out there holding SPC...get a wiggle on...come forward!  Smile
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
what do you plan on selling?...trading?
Dear community,

For the second stage in my plan for SPC, I'm searching for a developer from the community that can help me build a storefront that will accept payments in SPC. If you know someone who can help, please contact me by PM!

Thanks!
do they need to be staking or can I have on exchange?

May also be on exchange, as long you have atleast 500 coins.
legendary
I have a little of both: some on the exchange working the gap and some in my wallet staking...making more with the stake then playing the gap though...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
do they need to be staking or can I have on exchange?
If you have more then 500 SPC you can contact me and I will invite you in our slack group!

Activity: 434
Merit: 124
Goodmorning mates!

Hope you all got some cheap SPC!

We are happy to reveil our gift to all people that have buying , mining and supporting SPC for now we have 200% stake interest annualy

Thank you all for your faith in my coin Grin
So this is the big news that you were going to announce, after you and your crew knew what the plan was all along?

Curious, how many knew what the plan was, while you just told others to buy faithfully?

You are assuming that this is all that is planned... Please understand that all releases are ninja or unknown till released. Spike has more planned but we must wait till his plans unfold...

It is just a gift.
I told you all to trust in this coin and buy while the price is low and also told you that I'm still buying.
200% is for all that stake, you can buy now low, start staking and make good profits, price is lower now so you even make more profit.

That should be enough for now.

Thanks all.
you suck!!!!
legendary
Still buying, still staking....like the cheap prices while in buy mode.  SMILE
Goodmorning mates!

We are happy to reveil our gift to all people that have buying , mining and supporting SPC for now we have 200% stake interest annualy

So this is the big news that you were going to announce, after you and your crew knew what the plan was all along?

Curious, how many knew what the plan was, while you just told others to buy faithfully?

You are assuming that this is all that is planned... Please understand that all releases are ninja or unknown till released. Spike has more planned but we must wait till his plans unfold...

It is just a gift.
I told you all to trust in this coin and buy while the price is low and also told you that I'm still buying.
200% is for all that stake, you can buy now low, start staking and make good profits, price is lower now so you even make more profit.

That should be enough for now.

Thanks all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
Goodmorning mates!

the only thing spike has planned it's to screw you up!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Goodmorning mates!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
CBlock::SetBestChainInner          Good      blackcoin arch       
ComputeMinWork                     Good      arch                 
SendMessages                       Good      shrmcoin             
CTransaction::FetchInputs          Good      shrmcoin             
CTransaction::CheckTransaction     Good      blackcoin arch       
CWalletTx::AcceptWalletTransaction Good      blackcoin arch       
GetNextTargetRequired              Good      shrmcoin             
CTransaction::ConnectInputs        Good      arch                 
GetTransaction                     Good      shrmcoin             
ComputeMinStake                    Good      arch                 
CBlock::AcceptBlock                Most similar shrmcoin, diff=3, codehash=bbf48bacdea061095019 Manually checked Good
ProcessMessage                     Good      shrmcoin             
CBlock::CheckBlock                 Good      shrmcoin             
CTxOut CTransaction::GetOutputFor  Good      blackcoin arch       
CTransaction::DisconnectInputs     Good      blackcoin arch       
ProcessBlock                       Good      shrmcoin             
CMerkleTx::GetBlocksToMaturity     Good      shrmcoin             
CBlockIndex::IsSuperMajority       Good      dash blackcoin arch 
CBlock::SignBlock                  Good      shrmcoin             
CMerkleTx::AcceptToMemoryPool      Good      shrmcoin             
CheckProofOfWork                   Good      arch                 
CBlockIndex::GetBlockTrust         Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::CheckBlockSignature        Good      arch                 
CTransaction::GetValueIn           Good      blackcoin arch       
ProcessMessages                    Good      shrmcoin             
CBlock::ConnectBlock               Good      shrmcoin             

GetProofOfWorkReward Manually checked Good
GetProofOfStakeReward Manually checked Good

What is this? And how to read this info?
As you know most of the coins have very similar code bases. But any little bug could damage the whole blockchain. To avoid this people check the code both manually and automatically.  As I know ocminer automatically check code for already known bugs, so his checks couldn't find new bug. Earlz check code manually, but he also could miss something, because codebase is very huge. I chose different way. I wrote the script which compare code in one coin with code in other already inspected coins. So if you see something like "Good blackcoin arch " it means that i already inspected this code before in blackcoin's and arch's source, and I think that its safe. When my script finds new code it asks me to check it manually and tells me which codebases is most similar, so 'CBlock::ConnectBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=5, codehash=1a0a6fb0d9bc6aefff4e'  means that most similar code of CBlock::ConnectBlock have seen in blackcoin and there is 5 places where something was changed.
Currently i check only most important functions in main.cpp.

Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Goodmorning mates!

legendary
New wallet works too...the other wallet seemed to be working fine for me also...so...Working great, still!

Spike, any truth in the rumor that you're planning to produce a documentary of your team flying off the summit of K2 in wing suits?  Is it even possible? Just be careful with that if it's true...we need you with us for awhile!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Did the same thing jambo did. Seems to be working fine and doesn't look any different. v1.0.1.0
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Is the new wallet necessary?  The old one is still working....hmmm.  Don't wanna have to stop it from staking to download the new one...LOL
i just closed my open wallet, deleted the qt.exe file and replaced it with new qt.exe and ran it, it picked up where it left off straight away.

Pages:
Jump to: