Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 4. (Read 28223 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04727798167105275434

I created SpikesCoin android app(this isn't android wallet). You can set an alarm and you'll get notification if price will fell below the threshold you set.  It shows current price from yobit and 24h high and low. There are also most basic informations about the coin and list of items from spc shop.  Maybe it will be useful for someone.  Smiley

Thanks for making this app! I'm going to set it to go off when the price gets under 30k so I can fill my bags back up.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04727798167105275434

I created SpikesCoin android app(this isn't android wallet). You can set an alarm and you'll get notification if price will fell below the threshold you set.  It shows current price from yobit and 24h high and low. There are also most basic informations about the coin and list of items from spc shop.  Maybe it will be useful for someone.  Smiley

I just got done talking to JSpike on slack and he sold me serial number #000 of the watches. I'm getting a BTC face for #000. I'm going to buy a Spike face as soon as I buy some more SPC on yobit.

Here's my payment of 1500 SPC: 2b153403c0d5f9518eae62a8ce054659becd8d07f1660f84288e2eb1145e17c7

When I get 1500 more, I'm getting serial #001 and I'm going to make it a Spike face. The rest of you slow pokes are going to have to settle for #002 or later.  Cheesy

And JSpike is going to cryptographically authenticate watches for every buyer who wants it. That way when you go to get it appraised in 5 years, there will be no doubt you have a genuine SPIKE watch!
spike go fuck yourself with your scam watches the SPC actual price doesn't even cover the mining cost!!!

You have the wrong coin. You can't mine it. Time to stop drinking so you can think straight.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
spike go fuck yourself with your scam watches the SPC actual price doesn't even cover the mining cost!!!

LOL look at this persons last post, even better look at all his posts.... just keeps on crying about every coin he comes a cross.

Didnt mommy hold you when you were little? No friends to play with @ kindergarten?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT AND GO DO SOMETHING USEFULL
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Shocked
well, the actual price covers miningcosts and gives 300% profit. don't know how you are mining, but seems too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Shouldn't have dumped so low in the beginning....hold and stake is paying off!  Thanks dumpers!
legendary
Nice!  The end of cheap SPC?

That's awesome! We've had two great pieces of news in less than 24 hours and 8.8 BTC of volume on yobit!
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Nice !!!
Big day for SPC !!! 
good luck ! mucha suerte SPC Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Very Very nice indeed .  Shocked . CAN'T TOUCH THIS ! ! ! !
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
TimSweat
I am very happy to see that there is a product to go along with spc , and yes I love the look of the watches and will be getting one soon as I can so that I can say I got in on a great coin with a great group running it to keep its value up .

I honestly think this product and coin go great together .  Got my support on it thats for sure .
  Looking good... Are you the first seller of Cryptocurrency watches... I do not see these anywhere... Great job and looking forward to the full website

Yes these are the original crypto watches. Spike told me about this in the slack and I thought they were going to be plastic. But these are leather bands with alloy bodies, and the back panel is going to have "SPC".

These will be as collectible in 2 or 3 years as Casascius physical coins are today.

Get the first run watches while you can.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Looking good... Are you the first seller of Cryptocurrency watches... I do not see these anywhere... Great job and looking forward to the full website
http://spikesprivatecoin.com/spc.html

From now on we are selling real cool watches for SPC, BTC, LTC and DOGE

This website is temporarily, bigger shop site follows later on,

You can buy the watches with SPC currency!
Prices in SPC updated daily

Thanks! Just hear that there is a shirt also!

http://punstrosity.spreadshirt.com/spc-spike-s-private-coin-A103033605
legendary
Nice!  Need more SPC!  Possibly, collectors items here.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Oh wow! I bet this will make SPC's price much higher!
I have some ideas and suggestions about the site, PM sent...
http://spikesprivatecoin.com/spc.html

From now on we are selling real cool watches for SPC, BTC, LTC and DOGE

This website is temporarily, bigger shop site follows later on,

Prices in SPC updated daily

legendary
Any news?
Pages:
Jump to: