Pages:
Author

Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins - page 5. (Read 28223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Maybe the coin has bright future. But, don't like the communication and I am out and good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Looks like coin is becoming forgotten slowly, slowly... No update from Mr. Spike
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
All markets are going crazy....so....being careful....SPC looking like it's a bargain today!!!  Rare coin...getting value....likes that!
I gots a good chunk below 114200 sats . I'll buy more to capitalize on my missing and having to buy @ 30k sats after ico . Cant wait tillthe price drives way way back up like it should .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
All markets are going crazy....so....being careful....SPC looking like it's a bargain today!!!  Rare coin...getting value....likes that!
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
why not any more exchanges yet, hope with the DEV updates it will grab other exchanges sight too

We all have to put some work in by tweeting, re-tweeting, and promoting....to get the word out.  Has to be noticed by the other exchanges to be included.  But, I think it will start speaking for itself soon enough....so, I'm being patient and buying while it's low and watching my stake power increase daily.

Goodmorning mates,
Talking with Chinese connections for the next stage in my plan for SPC, I excpect this deal to be announced soon.

Untill now other exchanges not have been the main thing cause I needed to make sure my product can be ready on time, stable prices and community to build on.

Thank you all!
lol JSpike u don't know what invent as lie to convince people your coin is not a pure pointless shit!!!
legendary
Nice...weekend market panic providing us with some more cheap SPC....smile.  Think with this coins rarity, it could become a collectors coin....crypto-numismatic's coin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Nice work, I like that the development is going on, hope the chinese partnership will give more interest to the coin
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
HI,is there a mac or android wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Great Smiley

So its time to get some SPC Cheesy
Activity: 336
why not any more exchanges yet, hope with the DEV updates it will grab other exchanges sight too

We all have to put some work in by tweeting, re-tweeting, and promoting....to get the word out.  Has to be noticed by the other exchanges to be included.  But, I think it will start speaking for itself soon enough....so, I'm being patient and buying while it's low and watching my stake power increase daily.

Goodmorning mates,
Talking with Chinese connections for the next stage in my plan for SPC, I excpect this deal to be announced soon.

Untill now other exchanges not have been the main thing cause I needed to make sure my product can be ready on time, stable prices and community to build on.

Thank you all!
legendary

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
because it's a pure pointless shitcoin!!

Maybe CHIP coin is much better for you Smiley
serious man, buy now and be patient, this coin has just 57k coins volume and it's one of few with bright future, has potential...the price is still good, so buy it today, stake it and be patient !
legendary
Inagame, I think you're just mad that you're not included in any of the reindeer games.
because it's a pure pointless shitcoin!!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
legendary
Coin moving at a steady pace...like it!  Staking and making profit...smile.
Hi JSpike,

Can you give us an update on what are being working on at the moment and an estimate when they will be done?

Update soon mate Smiley
yeah man Obama care Smiley
Activity: 336
Hi JSpike,

Can you give us an update on what are being working on at the moment and an estimate when they will be done?

Update soon mate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi JSpike,

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Welcome to blockpioneers.pw

Explorer banner added on main page - http://www.blockpioneers.pw
Seperate link - http://spc.blockpioneers.pw

Cheers

Banzai
Pages:
Jump to: