Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 14. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
I am not even coming close to 10:)) 4 for doable it seems alot of rigs running 4 pretty much stable since i remote control the miners by awesome miner maybe a simple reboot Will do the fix

What is the power consumption for the Vega rig? How much is one GPU consuming through the wall?
My 6x VEGA 56 Rig is doing 12000 H/s (v4 monero) with 1500W from the wall.
Isn't it much? In the previous algo it used to consume 1250-1300W from the wall for the same hashrate.

too much

5 x vega56 SRB 1.8.9 tweak profile 9 and 10 = ~ 1030w from wall and 10500 hs (1450/930 875mv)

Still too much. ;-)

4x watercooled Vega 56 with Vega 64 BIOS, 1401/975MHz 810-820mV in ODNT, ~8200Hs pulling 650W from the wall:

https://i.ibb.co/z8Lwrs7/Quad-Vega56-XMR.png
this is posible only with TRM- srb use much more power
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
I am not even coming close to 10:)) 4 for doable it seems alot of rigs running 4 pretty much stable since i remote control the miners by awesome miner maybe a simple reboot Will do the fix

What is the power consumption for the Vega rig? How much is one GPU consuming through the wall?
Isn't it much? In the previous algo it used to consume 1250-1300W from the wall for the same hashrate.

too much

5 x vega56 SRB 1.8.9 tweak profile 9 and 10 = ~ 1030w from wall and 10500 hs (1450/930 875mv)

Still too much. ;-)

4x watercooled Vega 56 with Vega 64 BIOS, 1401/975MHz 810-820mV in ODNT, ~8200Hs pulling 650W from the wall:

https://i.ibb.co/z8Lwrs7/Quad-Vega56-XMR.png
Activity: 156

too much

Activity: 417

Yes, this is too much. 12000/1500= 8hr/wat

my 6vegahynix use only 980Wfrom the wall and give  11800hr. 11800/980=12hr/wat(1420/920 868mv)
if i use +1100W rig give -13000hr= 13000/1100=11,8hr/wat
Activity: 861
Merit: 281

Activity: 31
I would like to see the hashrate as a timredminer. Is it possible? I was able receive more than 520 hashes on the RX550 on XMR.
But I have never seen more than 470 hashes on SRB-miner.
Activity: 60
Anyone know a coin that is using the old swap algo? Believe it was renamed "Super Fast".

I know about FuryCoin, it uses that algo

Thanks Dok!

And algo "Super Fast" is not support by srbminer...
Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Anyone know a coin that is using the old swap algo? Believe it was renamed "Super Fast".

I know about FuryCoin, it uses that algo

Thanks Dok!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
V1.9.0
- Added gpu ramp-up (slow start) possibility, so your PSU won't get suddenly overloaded (--enablegpurampup)
- Added low mode tweak profiles
- Added parameter --precompileblocks, which can set the number of blocks that get precompiled on CN/R algo
- Miner will try to restart if CN/R precompilation process takes more than 10 minutes for a gpu
- Minor bug fixes

+ Added gpu ramp-up (slow start) so your PSU won't get suddenly overloaded. It is disabled by default, to enable it add --enablegpurampup to start.bat

+ If your GPU can't handle a tweak profile, try using the low (weaker) profile. Just add 'L' after the tweak number. If using config files change the tweak profile to be between quotation marks. I updated the examples on the first page so you can see how to set it up there.

+ CN/R needs to precompile blocks from time to time, the default number for blocks to be precompiled is 15. This can now be changed by using --precompileblocks value.
If you set a bigger number precompilation process will be longer, but less often.
Activity: 52
What is ADL reported 511 c for GPU....? Miner works fine for hours and stoped. Possible extender?
approx every 30 minutes i receive message about finished precompilation for each gpu. is looks like not ok. just started using tweaking with rx550

It is ok, because this is how CN/R works. (precompiles program every 15 blocks)
It's just that previous versions did not display this to the user.

is there any way to store logs in separate folder? better if without hardlinks.

Separate folders for config, pools, logs

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --config Config\config-normalv4.txt --pools Pools\pools-normalv4.txt --logfile Logs\log-v4.txt

Of course you need to create those folders yourself inside the miner folder Smiley
Activity: 23
is there any way to store logs in separate folder? better if without hardlinks.
Activity: 5
approx every 30 minutes i receive message about finished precompilation for each gpu. is looks like not ok. just started using tweaking with rx550
So... I reinstalled windows and rig works like a charm. I bet on windows update.
Did u solved problem? Tried reinstall windows?
No windows update in my case. Weird.  Lips sealed

Thanks Doc. The first thing I did is ddu and reinstalled the driver. No go.

Thanks Doc. It has been working for weeks. Yesterday it stopped working and I rebooted the box. The miner started to be like that. My other miners are using the same software and same config. All are just fine.

SRBMiner-CN.exe --enablecoinforking --config Config\config-litev7.txt --pools pools.txt --logfile %LOGTIME%

Try without the --enablecoinforking parameter, maybe that's causing the issue.

Interesting, then i guess it isn't that parameter that causes the issue, but maybe windows pulled some driver update. To be sure that's not the case you could do a quick DDU and driver reinstall.
Got the same issue. Noone cn miner works. Seems like its windows update related, but even uninstall last updates wont help :/
No windows update in my case. Weird.  Lips sealed

I wish i could reproduce this but i don't know where to start. I think it is not SRB related if it worked and all of a sudden (nothing changed in batch files) it stops and won't work even after restart.. Really weird.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No windows update in my case. Weird.  Lips sealed

Thanks Doc. It has been working for weeks. Yesterday it stopped working and I rebooted the box. The miner started to be like that. My other miners are using the same software and same config. All are just fine.

SRBMiner-CN.exe --enablecoinforking --config Config\config-litev7.txt --pools pools.txt --logfile %LOGTIME%

Interesting, then i guess it isn't that parameter that causes the issue, but maybe windows pulled some driver update. To be sure that's not the case you could do a quick DDU and driver reinstall.
Got the same issue. Noone cn miner works. Seems like its windows update related, but even uninstall last updates wont help :/

Activity: 35
I used driver fixdag, only this driver give me 9xx h.how virtual memory should i set it, I set 42gb for this case

try number of gpu's x 8gb. So if 6gpu rig then try 48gb.
Also i sent you a personal message

Also i reply you a personal message. Thanks
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Pages:
Jump to: