Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 12. (Read 237207 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I tried started mining with SRB, the last version 1.9, configured all but I can´t connect to the pool that I´m used to connect, xmr.pool.minergate.com.

Is there some incompatibility with the pool or similar?  I reviewed N tutorials from the videos that are available and is correctly configured.

By the way, is advised to use Radeon Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1, Radeon Adrenalin Edition 18.5.2 or Radeon Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 but the Radeon VII is not detected by them, I had to use the last ones.

If someone help me I will appreciate it!

Thanks!
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
how to automatically restart miner after this?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
Interesting. So is this only on 1.9.0 or 188, 189 too ?
Can some of you upload a log file somewhere for me to inspect?
Also which pool are you guys using?

same shit
on 1.8.0 - work perfect
on 1.9.0  -random "invalid/bad shares",  but +150 h/s, using https://mining.bit.tube/

i think it's not the same issue, because those guys have problem with CN/R and precompilation, not Tube.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50571884

heavy_mode default value is now 3, before it was 1.
Mode 3 is faster but can produce more compute errors.

also it can happen that after a pool disconnect/reconnect shares get sent to the pool , those will automatically be flagged as invalid shares.
I will make some changes regarding this, so it shouldnt happen.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2

same shit
on 1.8.0 - work perfect
on 1.9.0  -random "invalid/bad shares",  but +150 h/s, using https://mining.bit.tube/
Activity: 24
Ok, i'll collect them.
(Logging was switched off)
start
about 1-10 hours all are ok
and then

[2019-07-03 18:02:41] JOB error: Last and current jobs have same job_id
[2019-07-03 18:02:41] Reconnecting to pool.hashvault.pro:3333 in 15 seconds
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Connected to pool.hashvault.pro:3333
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Pool difficulty: 20000
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Job received, block height 1870497 [ID: b89226cb-e47f-4285-80ca-bbb357dc1454]
[2019-07-03 18:02:58] JOB error: Last and current jobs have same job_id

and again, and again...

What's that?

A nasty bug i should fix  Cool
Could you please send me the log file in PM so i can get more info on what's happening?
Thanks for reporting
Activity: 24
start
about 1-10 hours all are ok
and then

[2019-07-03 18:02:41] JOB error: Last and current jobs have same job_id
[2019-07-03 18:02:41] Reconnecting to pool.hashvault.pro:3333 in 15 seconds
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Connected to pool.hashvault.pro:3333
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Pool difficulty: 20000
[2019-07-03 18:02:56] Job received, block height 1870497 [ID: b89226cb-e47f-4285-80ca-bbb357dc1454]
[2019-07-03 18:02:58] JOB error: Last and current jobs have same job_id

and again, and again...

What's that?
Hello all I've started using SRBMiner exclusively, mining Monero, I get flawless performance on my Vega 56 at tweak profile 9 approx. 2020 H/S for approx. 36-48 Hrs with no invalid/bad shares, somewhere between that time it starts spitting all invalid/bad shares, any recommendations or ideas as to what may be causing this.  Is there a way to configure the miner to automatically restart when it does start submitting invalid shares?
exactly the same  on 1.9 with lower gpus and even WITH NO TWEAKS. 1.87 is also not perfect but works at least.
restart on invalid shares is good idea as they go after few hours
--gpuerrorrestart needed

I have a similar issue. Everything works fine, and then after 16-20 hours I only get rejected shares.

Activity: 22
Hello all I've started using SRBMiner exclusively, mining Monero, I get flawless performance on my Vega 56 at tweak profile 9 approx. 2020 H/S for approx. 36-48 Hrs with no invalid/bad shares, somewhere between that time it starts spitting all invalid/bad shares, any recommendations or ideas as to what may be causing this.  Is there a way to configure the miner to automatically restart when it does start submitting invalid shares?
exactly the same  on 1.9 with lower gpus and even WITH NO TWEAKS. 1.87 is also not perfect but works at least.
--gpuerrorrestart needed

I have a similar issue. Everything works fine, and then after 16-20 hours I only get rejected shares.
--gpuerrorrestart needed
Activity: 3
Hi all,

There is a spreadsheet in the url below, to register the Hash and Miner Settings, who can collaborate to help other people. This is a great initiative.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH326fwnYWC5Jef2FdF4KnJ4CLj0cwDDtGjrlgekk1A/edit#gid=514064850

thank you
Activity: 1
Hello all I've started using SRBMiner exclusively, mining Monero, I get flawless performance on my Vega 56 at tweak profile 9 approx. 2020 H/S for approx. 36-48 Hrs with no invalid/bad shares, somewhere between that time it starts spitting all invalid/bad shares, any recommendations or ideas as to what may be causing this.  Is there a way to configure the miner to automatically restart when it does start submitting invalid shares?
Activity: 8

how about in these 3 choices which is lowest power consumption?

How to dual mine Loki and Turtle coins with SRBMiner
How to dual mine Haven and Bloc.money coins with SRBMiner
How to dual mine CyprusCoin and Triton with SRBMiner

use pool setting. work fine

Pool setting and power consumption?
Activity: 288
Merit: 1

how about in these 3 choices which is lowest power consumption?

use pool setting. work fine
Activity: 8
I'm searching for a "summer algo"  Cool a light one for my old amd rx cards
what is the lighter algo to mine with SRBMiner, the one that will not overheat my cards too much?

Maybe litev7 algo in merged mining, like AEON + IRD

Hi Dok, how about in these 3 choices which is lowest power consumption?

dok, sometimes i get wa3ning hashing speed is 0. can parameter thread_delay increase stability. should i set it maximal or minimal?
don't want to decrease intensity as noticeable hashrate drop is seen.
Activity: 27
Hey, thx for the reply. I didn't OC, just undervolted, and even downclocked the core to lower the temps. Worked fine so far, till I installed the 1.9.0.

Also, it seems I cannot send you any messages. You can post here your OverdriveN settings, that's why this forum is for, anyways.

You can PM me now,
It was disabled by default to receive messages from other members!
What is your exact card's model? Rx Vega 64 Reference model?
Because the numbers changes card by card.
I'm using Asus Strixx 64s, on a Threadripper system.
what is the lighter algo to mine with SRBMiner, the one that will not overheat my cards too much?

Maybe litev7 algo in merged mining, like AEON + IRD
Activity: 52

Best algo for summer is "switchoff rigium"  Grin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Pages:
Jump to: