Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 204. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
tradeogre wallet is on maintenance

from my understanding you can't run the miner because cannot parse the pools config, so please upload your config file somewhere and post the Url here.
if the problem on your wallet you should able to run miner properly and only when the miner try to connect to pool it will problem.

yeah.. some mystery in here. my config file is so simple that I haven't changed much in it from original, heavy instead of normalv7

{
"cryptonight_type" : "heavy",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true,

/* THERE ARE A LOT OF OPTIONS/PARAMETERS YOU CAN USE HERE */
/* YOU CAN FIND THEM IN THE README FILE */
}

sorry my mistake what I mean is pools file, please upload somewhere and give the Url to download.

https://fex.net/705696997813

from my understanding you can't run the miner because cannot parse the pools config, so please upload your config file somewhere and post the Url here.
if the problem on your wallet you should able to run miner properly and only when the miner try to connect to pool it will problem.

yeah.. some mystery in here. my config file is so simple that I haven't changed much in it from original, heavy instead of normalv7

{

}

sorry my mistake what I mean is pools file, please upload somewhere and give the Url to download.

{

}

here it is, but whats wrong with it?

{
"pools" :
[
 {"pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "RYoLsg1HBKJV8P1hdmeR24ZY2sghUR8NJ5afEavWKt4mDuZiPKKMUn3FMj9HZM4ywWHJxUTs6U3QQGb CatrshKd8VUUcT8ftfUa", "password" : "w=radiki1"},
]
}

try this

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "RYoLsg1HBKJV8P1hdmeR24ZY2sghUR8NJ5afEavWKt4mDuZiPKKMUn3FMj9HZM4ywWHJxUTs6U3QQGb CatrshKd8VUUcT8ftfUa", "password" : "w=radiki1", "location" : "europe"},

if not work your addres is wrong

your pool file name is pools.txt? you sure?

yeah, im sure..it could be the address, but Ive just generated a new one with the same issue..plus, miner.rocks use tls, so its on : true

just delete  pools.txt and copy paste new with this comand. i use this comand and work.
my RYO adrres i different. you have RYols i have "SumipDETyjLYi.
and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "SumipDET********.180000", "password" : "w=rig2", "location" : "europe"},

]
}

strange..I used latest Cli wallet v0.2.0.1 "Free Radical" to create a wallet and it's differentfrom yours..thats why it doesnt work

use other address. use tradeogre addres and all work fine.

Chg pool. Mybe poool problem...

electroneum didn't work either today..
Activity: 417

{
"pools" :
[
 {"pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "RYoLsg1HBKJV8P1hdmeR24ZY2sghUR8NJ5afEavWKt4mDuZiPKKMUn3FMj9HZM4ywWHJxUTs6U3QQGb CatrshKd8VUUcT8ftfUa", "password" : "w=radiki1"},
]
}

try this

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "RYoLsg1HBKJV8P1hdmeR24ZY2sghUR8NJ5afEavWKt4mDuZiPKKMUn3FMj9HZM4ywWHJxUTs6U3QQGb CatrshKd8VUUcT8ftfUa", "password" : "w=radiki1", "location" : "europe"},

yeah, im sure..it could be the address, but Ive just generated a new one with the same issue..plus, miner.rocks use tls, so its on : true

just delete  pools.txt and copy paste new with this comand. i use this comand and work.
and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

{"pool_use_tls" : false, "pool" : "ryo.miner.rocks:5555", "wallet" : "SumipDET********.180000", "password" : "w=rig2", "location" : "europe"},

]
}

strange..I used latest Cli wallet v0.2.0.1 "Free Radical" to create a wallet and it's differentfrom yours..thats why it doesnt work

for transaction yes but for try if miner work tradeogre adres  work

ryo wallet have problem in network. nex week he chg this but  just try use .

First chg coin. You have problem only with ryo? use other coin and try. not problem miner problem is wallet or pool

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

]
}

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

]
}

Livada,

can you show 24 hours average, or hash count since start of the miner?

dingdongtobias,
thanks for the link, I will update them over there. I did not pay attention to CAST so much, as I never liked that miner and moved immediately away, so i have 0 screenshots, proofs or research.

i can't find any of your screenshots for srb neither, probably because there aren't any.

Here is my screenshot 24h average on nanopool :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40640415

Also I did a 6 hour test for Xmr Stak you said it shows you the exact same hashrate like the pool side, but not in my case :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41077478

JCE I did not test yet, but i will give it a try.

Also DragonMike, where are your screenshots? Are you even using srbminer ?

I actually don't need to post any screenshots because I made the mistake of believing the ramblings of a forum noob.

Just ran SRBMiner 1.6.0 on one of my 7x RX 570 rigs for 24 hours on Nanopool. Mining XMR (normalv7).

Average hashrate on the pool was less than 1% lower than reported hashrate from the miner.

@Doktor83: apologies for asking you to answer for non-existing issues. Constantly having to look for more profitability in these difficult times makes me tired, obviously! Cheesy

But on this noob topic all have SS if say any. only you dont have any but you proo with 7 rig WOW. Go be angry in other topic  NOOB.

i test and i have  best result in miner and pool with srb miner. You have beter with CAST? go use cast and leave this topic and  All happy ..

my rig 1 have 4 vege and 6000HR in heavy
my rig 2 have 6 vega and 8900HR i nhevy
after 5-6 hour i se AL OK. pool give 250coin in 24 hour (10 per hour)
after 5 hour pool give 58coin. This is beter- ok mybe HR go down i n6 hour i dont now but HR go up and go down but this is it.
mybe you see problem in 1% but i dont see problem in 1%.  i see 6000+HR in srbminer and i see 5600HR with cast. and this is problem with cast or stack. you have better miner? nice . i dont i have srbminer.
I don't think you understood my post at all.
But that doesn't matter much, because I had a hard time understanding yours! Cheesy

To sum up: I tested SRBminer. I found less than 1% variation to hashrate on pool => I'm happy, and I apologised. That's why I don't need to post a screenshot anymore. Hope we can move on. NOOB. Wink

Smiley

Sorry . my mistake... i read again and i understud now Smiley
sry again

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

]
}

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Livada,

can you show 24 hours average, or hash count since start of the miner?

dingdongtobias,
thanks for the link, I will update them over there. I did not pay attention to CAST so much, as I never liked that miner and moved immediately away, so i have 0 screenshots, proofs or research.

i can't find any of your screenshots for srb neither, probably because there aren't any.

Here is my screenshot 24h average on nanopool :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40640415

Also I did a 6 hour test for Xmr Stak you said it shows you the exact same hashrate like the pool side, but not in my case :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41077478

JCE I did not test yet, but i will give it a try.

Also DragonMike, where are your screenshots? Are you even using srbminer ?

I actually don't need to post any screenshots because I made the mistake of believing the ramblings of a forum noob.

Just ran SRBMiner 1.6.0 on one of my 7x RX 570 rigs for 24 hours on Nanopool. Mining XMR (normalv7).

Average hashrate on the pool was less than 1% lower than reported hashrate from the miner.

@Doktor83: apologies for asking you to answer for non-existing issues. Constantly having to look for more profitability in these difficult times makes me tired, obviously! Cheesy

But on this noob topic all have SS if say any. only you dont have any but you proo with 7 rig WOW. Go be angry in other topic  NOOB.

i test and i have  best result in miner and pool with srb miner. You have beter with CAST? go use cast and leave this topic and  All happy ..

my rig 1 have 4 vege and 6000HR in heavy
my rig 2 have 6 vega and 8900HR i nhevy
after 5-6 hour i se AL OK. pool give 250coin in 24 hour (10 per hour)
after 5 hour pool give 58coin. This is beter- ok mybe HR go down i n6 hour i dont now but HR go up and go down but this is it.
mybe you see problem in 1% but i dont see problem in 1%.  i see 6000+HR in srbminer and i see 5600HR with cast. and this is problem with cast or stack. you have better miner? nice . i dont i have srbminer.
I don't think you understood my post at all.
But that doesn't matter much, because I had a hard time understanding yours! Cheesy

To sum up: I tested SRBminer. I found less than 1% variation to hashrate on pool => I'm happy, and I apologised. That's why I don't need to post a screenshot anymore. Hope we can move on. NOOB. Wink
Activity: 29
Im try to use old drivers for 580 and new for V56, but if you manually install driver to one AMD card, system install it for others too.
ok, i try to do with new again
with 1.6.0 - 8400
with 1.6.2 - 8800

Tell me pls Docta, why RX580-8gb have 1100h/s with old blockchain drivers, and 800h/s with  18.5.x in same system?

did you already set compute mode?

i told before on page 159
blockchain old  : RX580  - 1100, Vega56-1300
latest adrenaline: RX580 - 800 , Vega56- 1400-1500
I did not see COMPUTE mode in old drivers, where is? Or maybe you know registry value of this shipt?

i try new driver and rig not work with new driver and 950mhz mem
withBC driver work fine with 990mhz mem.

in new driveer i must use  new gpu and mem freekvency and power.

DRIVER is driver and this is HUGE change.
use old driver for 580 and new for vega:)

in BC and vega your  HBC memory not work and you have only 1300HR.
your mem frec is to high or power to low.
must enable disable card must staart  with 60 intensiti and start again with 56.
BC driver work fine with vega56 powercolor(samsung)1550HR -vega56 saphire nitro(hynix)1500HR- vega 64 Liquid(samsung)1530HR in heavy
COMPUTE- work only with 580 not with vega and this option  only in new driver

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

and this is my pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[

]
}
Activity: 29
with 1.6.0 - 8400
with 1.6.2 - 8800

Tell me pls Docta, why RX580-8gb have 1100h/s with old blockchain drivers, and 800h/s with  18.5.x in same system?

did you already set compute mode?

i told before on page 159
blockchain old  : RX580  - 1100, Vega56-1300
latest adrenaline: RX580 - 800 , Vega56- 1400-1500
I did not see COMPUTE mode in old drivers, where is? Or maybe you know registry value of this shipt?

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

okay, that worked. error in pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

looks good to me, maybe you can post what is the actual error message and post your pools file.

error in pools.txt (ParseError)
unknown error parsing pools config.

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

try this

okay, that worked. error in pools.txt

{
"pools" :
[
]
}

looks good to me, maybe you can post what is the actual error message and post your pools file.
Jump to: