Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 247. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
anyone got a good clocks and intensity for
Hynix 580 4GB and 580 Special Edition Micron?

cannot seem to get over 850h/s

HELP MEEEEE !!!! ?

I use on my RX 480 8G:

{ "id" : 0, "intensity" :56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 60},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 58},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 55}

and it gives me more 1000H/s

the maximum I get is that with 40 in intensity

dude are you retarded? he wrote int 56 not 40...thats a huge difference...and anyway hashrate depends on more than that settings...memory timings, clocks, volting
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

https://preview.ibb.co/cdXBsd/Sem_t_tulo.jpg

HELP MEEEEE !!!! ?

I use on my RX 480 8G:

{ "id" : 0, "intensity" :56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 60},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 58},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 55}

https://preview.ibb.co/mMEudJ/2.jpg
the maximum I get is that with 40 in intensity
Activity: 103

HELP MEEEEE !!!! ?

I use on my RX 480 8G:

Activity: 3

HELP MEEEEE !!!! ?
Activity: 38

Activity: 473
Merit: 18
Maybe I am missing something  Huh

I am currently developing a miner file for MultiPoolMiner and struggle with the following:
For the follwing example MPM is installed in directory in 'C:\MultiPoolMiner' (working directory)

MPM starts miners like this:

.Bin\AMD-SRBMiner\SRBMiner-CN.exe --config .\Bin\AMD-SRBMiner\NiceHash_CryptoNightHeavy_3JQt8RezoGeEmA5ziAKNvxk34cM9JWsMCo.BlackBox_Config.txt --cpool cryptonightheavy.eu.nicehash.com:3364 --cwallet 3JQt8RezoGeEmA5ziAKNvxk34cM9JWsMCo.BlackBox --cpassword x --ctls false --cnicehash true

How can I specify the working directory (where it reads config / pool files from and will put the compiled srb kernel files)?

Issue a):
If config or pool file name is unqualified (no path information) then SRBMiner looks for the files in the current directory. MPM however needs to keep the config & pool in the miners program directory

Preferred behavior:
1. SRBMiner should look for the config / pool file in the current directory. If none found:
2. SRBMiner should look for the config / pool file in the program directory.
Or make the location a configuration item.

Issue b):
SRBMiner always puts all its compiled SRB files in the working directory, e.g. 'C:\MultiPoolMiner' which is not very nice :-) and can create other issues with file access, e.g. if the working directory is R/O.

Preferred behavior:
All compiled kernels should always go to the program directory. Or make the destination path a configuration option.

Why not just set WorkingDirectory to the exe path?

In Forager (see my signature), I'm using same function you wrote (using c#) to start processes, just setting WorkingDirectory to Split-Path of the miner executable?

MPMs core logic does not allow this (it would require quite some work change it). All other miners work as is.

Just checked MPM master branch, and looks like its actually works the same way...
Code:
Include.psm1:753    Start-SubProcess -FilePath $this.Path -ArgumentList $this.Arguments -LogPath $this.LogFile -WorkingDirectory (Split-Path $this.Path)......
Code:
Include.psm1:570    $ScriptBlock = "Set-Location '$WorkingDirectory'; (Get-Process -Id `$PID).PriorityClass = '$(@{-2 = "Idle"; -1 = "BelowNormal"; 0 = "Normal"; 1 = "AboveNormal"; 2 = "High"; 3 = "RealTime"}[$Priority])'; "

It executes the miners from exe directory...
Maybe your fork is different or I'm looking at a different thing?
Activity: 200
Merit: 3

I am currently developing a miner file for MultiPoolMiner and struggle with the following:
For the follwing example MPM is installed in directory in 'C:\MultiPoolMiner' (working directory)

.Bin\AMD-SRBMiner\SRBMiner-CN.exe --config .\Bin\AMD-SRBMiner\NiceHash_CryptoNightHeavy_3JQt8RezoGeEmA5ziAKNvxk34cM9JWsMCo.BlackBox_Config.txt --cpool cryptonightheavy.eu.nicehash.com:3364 --cwallet 3JQt8RezoGeEmA5ziAKNvxk34cM9JWsMCo.BlackBox --cpassword x --ctls false --cnicehash true

How can I specify the working directory (where it reads config / pool files from and will put the compiled srb kernel files)?

Issue a):
If config or pool file name is unqualified (no path information) then SRBMiner looks for the files in the current directory. MPM however needs to keep the config & pool in the miners program directory

Preferred behavior:
1. SRBMiner should look for the config / pool file in the current directory. If none found:

Issue b):
SRBMiner always puts all its compiled SRB files in the working directory, e.g. 'C:\MultiPoolMiner' which is not very nice :-) and can create other issues with file access, e.g. if the working directory is R/O.

Preferred behavior:
All compiled kernels should always go to the program directory. Or make the destination path a configuration option.

c:\miner\srbminer\srbminer-cn.exe

1. Kernels are created in c:\miner\srbminer
2. Config files need to be in c:\miner\srbminer, because that is its working directory
3. Utility (MPM) has to adapt to the miner, not the miner to the utility

I am requesting for behaviour change so that it matches everything else in the universe  Grin

Edit: I got it working - all my problem. Thanks anyway.

Activity: 156

Issue a):

Preferred behavior:

Issue b):

Preferred behavior:

c:\miner\srbminer\srbminer-cn.exe

1. Kernels are created in c:\miner\srbminer
2. Config files need to be in c:\miner\srbminer, because that is its working directory

Issue a):

Preferred behavior:

Issue b):

Preferred behavior:

In Forager (see my signature), I'm using same function you wrote (using c#) to start processes, just setting WorkingDirectory to Split-Path of the miner executable?

MPMs core logic does not allow this (it would require quite some work change it). All other miners work as is.
Activity: 9
how should I enter the command that adl is enabled?
If you don't point option to disable adl it enabled by default.

thanks Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 18

Issue a):

Preferred behavior:

Issue b):

Preferred behavior:

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
If you don't point option to disable adl it enabled by default.

Issue a):

Preferred behavior:

Issue b):

Preferred behavior:
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
On AMD 18.5.1 driver on 1803 Windows 10 x64 my RX 580 recognized by SRB miner as R9 200 series [Ellesmere] and every launch build new kernels... It's abnormal. I think, you must update miner to support new drivers, doctor...
By the word, all Claymore's miners detects my cards right on 18.5.1...

And I still can't understand, why every lounch of SRB miner speed is different from each other... To reach max speed it's need to launch SRB several times without any changes in config or something else...
Cards is RX 580 8Gb.

Are you mining Heavy?  If that's the case then the behavior is existent on multiple cards.
Yes, heavy. But case is not in cars. Case is in miner.

I get similar behavior on xmr-stak on Heavy.  

xmr stak, gateless gate also have this 'problem'.
Maybe this means the 'problem' is in the algo, not in miners? Smiley
What about compiling kernels every launching?
my rig have a strange pattern, every 48 hours nontsop mining will get 90 Celcius shutdown , while my GPU not showing any burned effect , anyone know how to fixed this ?

i'm using SRB latest version.

had same issue when running SRB 1.5.1 on windows 1803 update. So when i rollback to 1709 windows 10, everything look fine.

So, if you updated to 1803 probably that's causing the problem, or worse if your gpu's are really getting to 90c.

By default if not set "shutdown_temperature", is set to 90c. I will just disable this default setup, so if "shutdown_temperature" is not explicitly set in config, it wont be enabled and no more problems on 1803.

i not set the "shutdown_temperature" and the rig make a reboot and his freeze, i have Windows Version 1709 :9
Same for me. Set "shutdown_temperature" or not in config file the result same. My rig alway auto shutdown. My card very cool at 50c. I will test new ver 1.5.6 today

Its not set automatically to 90c anymore, so you shouldnt have a prpblem anymore. Report please  Smiley
just run 5 minuties in 1.5.6, when one of gpu hash rate = 0 cause  maybe i OC too hight your tool make my rig hang remotely, cant use teamview and vnc. i am going back home to connect my rig to monitor and use mouse to close tool and run again Cheesy. Can you fix pls ?

I have now the small rig on windows version 1803 updatet and amd driver 18.3.4 installed. miner version 1.5.6 (hbm @ 1100mhz \ 905mV, Vega 64 runs at about 2.05khs)
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Hi, thanks for this miner like it!

Just I didn't find how to add the worker, when you have somes rig it's important I thinks to check if everythings is ok.

If somebody know how to add this, maybe in pool.txt, don't know

Regards,

how to set worker is depend on the pool, so which pool you want to connect?
Activity: 15
Hi, thanks for this miner like it!

Just I didn't find how to add the worker, when you have somes rig it's important I thinks to check if everythings is ok.

If somebody know how to add this, maybe in pool.txt, don't know

Regards,

Activity: 62
Anyone here still mining with the good old Radeon 7970 and R9 280X GPUs.

Wondering what the most optimized intensity would be to set. So far using 2 thread causes entire system to freeze up. But looks like the intensity and work size could be adjusted.

With Claymore I get like 600hs with the Tahitis wondering if I can get more speed with this software?

I tried on 7950, CN Heavy (XHV) = 300 h/s
Jump to: