Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 248. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dok, hi.
What is default value for "giveup_limit" ? And what is the max?

Best regards.
Activity: 34
Super speed on 1.5.6

http://joxi.ru/Dr8ORMBT4Z0kjA

Sometimes on version 1.5.6 with same configs, cards rx550 has hash rate 508 but somtimes 518-520
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
what intensity do u use with vega 56 stock bios for etn mining ?
I got best result at 112 intensity on 56 vegas, 120 on 64
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Anyone here still mining with the good old Radeon 7970 and R9 280X GPUs.

Wondering what the most optimized intensity would be to set. So far using 2 thread causes entire system to freeze up. But looks like the intensity and work size could be adjusted.

With Claymore I get like 600hs with the Tahitis wondering if I can get more speed with this software?

My calculations still demonstrate that the Tahitis are still best with Equihash algo.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone here still mining with the good old Radeon 7970 and R9 280X GPUs.

Wondering what the most optimized intensity would be to set. So far using 2 thread causes entire system to freeze up. But looks like the intensity and work size could be adjusted.

With Claymore I get like 600hs with the Tahitis wondering if I can get more speed with this software?
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Hi Dok,

what is the meaning with below error :
Job not Found
Invalid Nonce; is miner not compatible with nicehash?

I'am mining cn-heavy on nicehash with latest srbminer 1.5.6.

I put "nicehash" : true in the pools file.

any advice to avoid that error?

https://imgur.com/a/2REbBss

Thanks.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
@Doktor:

Stellite will Hardfork next Week. Can u please implement th new Code so that it is also Mine able?

THX

Hayzam from XTL said that they will be reaching out. I too hope that @Doktor83 is willing and able to implement their upcoming custom algo. Please keep up the good work, Dok!

wtf they fork again? where can i get some info about this?

You can check here:
https://twitter.com/Stellite_QA/status/1001901290065100800
t.me/Stellite_EN/40349

Doktor, you will find a lot more detail in the XTL discord here:
https://discord.gg/S7qKV6E

I can put you in touch with the team directly if needed.

Thanks, i will look into it.
Hi Doc!

A strange behavior!
I've noticed that a long time ago but now I've decided to tell you.
It may help you debugging the code.

I've automated startup procedure for the miner whenever windows starts.
Let's take for example one of my rigs with 6 cards.
Windows boots and after a while miner starts.
After some time of stabilization watching memory usage in task manager I see it stable at  ~286 - 290 M.
If I kill the miner process and start it again giving it time to stabilize it stays at  ~560 - 570 M.
That's why I was saying all the time about "memory management".
I don't know but this is the behavior.
It may help.

Greetings!

ps:  in heavy algo.

well if you would follow this thread regulary you would know that this is very well known, and can be fixed by just fireing up GPU-Z Wink

You know something Doc, you didn't understand me.
I'm not talking about the known hashrate drop problem which I first introduced to the community the temporary solution with GPU-Z
but about different seized memory (MB) into 2 different runs of miner which of course may related.
No hard feelings!

No hard feelings, we did not understand eachother.
Also i don't take notes who said/wrote what and when , so i couldn't know you found this nice 'fix'. Smiley

Is this behaviour you are referring to happening every time (like first run always less mem used, second run always ok) ?
I see other miners have this 'problem' too on heavy.
Activity: 24
Hi Doc!

A strange behavior!
I've noticed that a long time ago but now I've decided to tell you.
It may help you debugging the code.

I've automated startup procedure for the miner whenever windows starts.
Let's take for example one of my rigs with 6 cards.
Windows boots and after a while miner starts.
After some time of stabilization watching memory usage in task manager I see it stable at  ~286 - 290 M.
If I kill the miner process and start it again giving it time to stabilize it stays at  ~560 - 570 M.
That's why I was saying all the time about "memory management".
I don't know but this is the behavior.
It may help.

Greetings!

ps:  in heavy algo.

well if you would follow this thread regulary you would know that this is very well known, and can be fixed by just fireing up GPU-Z Wink

You know something Doc, you didn't understand me.
I'm not talking about the known hashrate drop problem which I first introduced to the community the temporary solution with GPU-Z
but about different seized memory (MB) into 2 different runs of miner which of course may related.
No hard feelings!
On AMD 18.5.1 driver on 1803 Windows 10 x64 my RX 580 recognized by SRB miner as R9 200 series [Ellesmere] and every launch build new kernels... It's abnormal. I think, you must update miner to support new drivers, doctor...
By the word, all Claymore's miners detects my cards right on 18.5.1...

And I still can't understand, why every lounch of SRB miner speed is different from each other... To reach max speed it's need to launch SRB several times without any changes in config or something else...
Cards is RX 580 8Gb.

Are you mining Heavy?  If that's the case then the behavior is existent on multiple cards.
Yes, heavy. But case is not in cars. Case is in miner.

I get similar behavior on xmr-stak on Heavy.  

xmr stak, gateless gate also have this 'problem'.
Maybe this means the 'problem' is in the algo, not in miners? Smiley
Activity: 37
how do i properly use this command? "restart_devices_on_startup_script" :

i inserted in the config.txt like this

"restart_devices_on_startup_script" : Run_OverdriveNTool.bat,

miner goes to start then kills itself.

also anyway to control enable/ disable on which Vega's. Not sure if its the card or the riser, but one of my Vega's cant handle the disable/enable with out crashing the whole OS.

TIA
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
On AMD 18.5.1 driver on 1803 Windows 10 x64 my RX 580 recognized by SRB miner as R9 200 series [Ellesmere] and every launch build new kernels... It's abnormal. I think, you must update miner to support new drivers, doctor...

And I still can't understand, why every lounch of SRB miner speed is different from each other... To reach max speed it's need to launch SRB several times without any changes in config or something else...
Cards is RX 580 8Gb.

Are you mining Heavy?  If that's the case then the behavior is existent on multiple cards.
Yes, heavy. But case is not in cars. Case is in miner.

I get similar behavior on xmr-stak on Heavy. 
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Cards is RX 580 8Gb.

Are you mining Heavy?  If that's the case then the behavior is existent on multiple cards.
Yes, heavy. But case is not in cards. Case is in miner.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114

Cards is RX 580 8Gb.

Are you mining Heavy?  If that's the case then the behavior is existent on multiple cards.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Cards is RX 580 8Gb.
Activity: 11
@Doktor:

Stellite will Hardfork next Week. Can u please implement th new Code so that it is also Mine able?

THX

Hayzam from XTL said that they will be reaching out. I too hope that @Doktor83 is willing and able to implement their upcoming custom algo. Please keep up the good work, Dok!

You can check here:
t.me/Stellite_EN/40349

Doktor, you will find a lot more detail in the XTL discord here:
https://discord.gg/S7qKV6E

I can put you in touch with the team directly if needed.

Activity: 21
hello @
what intensity do u use with vega 56 stock bios for etn mining ?

intensity for vega 56 with 64 bios

v7 = intensyiti 120
heavy =  56
lite = 235
lite v7 = 235
ipbc = 234/239
aeon = 235
arto = 120
b2n = 120
aloy = 120

thanks !
Activity: 76
@Doktor:

THX

You can check here:
t.me/Stellite_EN/40349
@Doktor:

THX

Activity: 11
@Doktor:

THX

Jump to: