Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 297. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
v1.4.9
all work fine - 3*vega56

"cryptonight_type" : "heavy",
"double_threads" : true,
"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" :56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 59},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 58},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 57},

https://image.prntscr.com/image/LbOnbAGJSR65QvOTuaZPGg.jpg

Your can share OverClock with overdriveNtool.

I'm mine with SRBMinerTool  but hashrate not good Cryptonight V7 run with 1400, CryptoNight Heavy run 1200 Sad
OverDriveNTool
https://ibb.co/dx6Pgx
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Running O.K. on RX 570's.
Speed is not quite there yet ( NormalV7 ) because of the straps, but at least its stable.

Keep up the good work sir  Wink

is this hynix mjr with 8gb? If yes mind to share your strap?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
old bug on old drivers. On blockchain and newer (18.3.4) its working as its supposed to.
The easiest fix is to update your drivers Smiley

will try today )

i hope it helps, if not i will look into it.

Activity: 708
Merit: 502
old bug on old drivers. On blockchain and newer (18.3.4) its working as its supposed to.

will try today )
Activity: 59
Speed is not quite there yet ( NormalV7 ) because of the straps, but at least its stable.

Keep up the good work sir  Wink

http://shrani.si/f/8/ID/4qbaL9zj/2/rig1.jpg
You must point that 570 is Sapphire Nitro+. It's good quality cards. On not so good cards like MSI Gaming X (not plus) 2100MHz isn't stable on doctor's strap. Max 2075-2085MHz and it's only 950-960 h/s gives. On 2100MHz comp hangs after few minutes same as 2150, wich hang comp nearly after launch of miner.
Must say - anyway doctor's strap "999..." is a little better than "777..." strap. It gives max 930 h/s on 2100-2125MHz.

P.S. I think that doctor's strap can be improved for stability to reach more memory speed on not good quality cards, but it'll lower hashrate... It's need to work on it and test.

Doctor, can you modify your strap a little for improve stability? At least say what it's need to change and I can test it on MSI.
My gaming X does 936 @1130/2020 and 51_60 w @gpuz. Don't want to go higher to save the bill.
When I was mining Eth, the power draw was stable at 65w. You know why it fluctuates a lot mining xmr?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Keep up the good work sir  Wink

You must point that 570 is Sapphire Nitro+. It's good quality cards. On not so good cards like MSI Gaming X (not plus) 2100MHz isn't stable on doctor's strap. Max 2075-2085MHz and it's only 950-960 h/s gives. On 2100MHz comp hangs after few minutes same as 2150, wich hang comp nearly after launch of miner.
Must say - anyway doctor's strap "999..." is a little better than "777..." strap. It gives max 930 h/s on 2100-2125MHz.

P.S. I think that doctor's strap can be improved for stability to reach more memory speed on not good quality cards, but it'll lower hashrate... It's need to work on it and test.

Doctor, can you modify your strap a little for improve stability? At least say what it's need to change and I can test it on MSI.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Keep up the good work sir  Wink

Activity: 59
anybody is mining with an rx 480 8gb ?
Mind to share core and memory setting ?
I just received one and they are for use far away from RX 580 8gb I was used to, as I get only 600 h/s with Monero
Pimp yr straps with srbpolaris.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
anybody is mining with an rx 480 8gb ?
Mind to share core and memory setting ?
I just received one and they are for use far away from RX 580 8gb I was used to, as I get only 600 h/s with Monero
Activity: 708
Merit: 502

There is currently an issue in the AMD Adrenalin drivers (17.12.1+) that makes pciebus detection impossible. AMD is aware of the bug and hopefully there is a new version that fixes it soon. Update: 18.1.1 Alpha drivers tested and bug remains.

In a functioning driver, a query returns the PCIe bus ID for each GPU, however in the Adrenalin drivers a bus ID of 0 is always returned.
This bus ID is necessary to query the AMD Display Library (ADL). Because bus IDs are not actually being returned,  ADL cant get information like temperature/usage, UUID, PCIe location, etc.

So i found what is causing the problem, but i don't understand how does Claymore miner detect busid on those drivers. ? Smiley

I can add a parameter where you can manually enter busid, and it should work. It's easy to get PCI bus id from device manager.

well that an old bug.. and pretty well known... not only claymore miners, but sgminer-gm correctly work with AMD`s moreover gateless gate miner sharp (written in managed c# and using cloo lib) is doing the same.
so it`s look quite possible. you can check on how open source(sgminer gm or gateless gate sharp) stuff is doing that )
if you need help as a bet tester, i am willing to do so.
I do believe you can do it )
Activity: 417
v1.4.9
all work fine - 3*vega56

"cryptonight_type" : "heavy",
"double_threads" : true,
"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" :56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 59},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 58},
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 57},

https://image.prntscr.com/image/LbOnbAGJSR65QvOTuaZPGg.jpg
Activity: 7
Hi guys,

I'm mining with two AMD R9 270. They both show the same hashrate, but when I press 's' for stats it says there is a hardware error on GPU 0. It's been a long time since I mined so I dont remember if this error is regarding packets/mining or if there is an error with my card? I haven't tweeked anything yet so they are not running at full capacity yet.

it displays the number of badly computed results. If that number is too high, try lowering the intensity.

Will do, thanks!
Hi guys,

I'm mining with two AMD R9 270. They both show the same hashrate, but when I press 's' for stats it says there is a hardware error on GPU 0. It's been a long time since I mined so I dont remember if this error is regarding packets/mining or if there is an error with my card? I haven't tweeked anything yet so they are not running at full capacity yet.

it displays the number of badly computed results. If that number is too high, try lowering the intensity.
Activity: 7
Hi guys,

ARTOCASH Hard fork at block 70000 (possibly tomorrow)

config.txt :

{
"cryptonight_type" : "artocash",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true
}

pools.txt:

{
"pools" :
[
   {"pool_use_tls" : false, "keepalive" : true, "pool" : "pool.arto.cash:3333", "wallet" : "YOUR-WALLET", "password" : "x"}
]
}
V1.4.9
- Possibly fixed bug some were having when switching pool from user to devfee
- Removed location parameter from config file as it just confused people Smiley
- Added resources cleanup on miner shutdown

Please everyone having issues with miner crashing and stuck on change to devfee mining, download this version, it should fix these issues.

Hi, Dok.
16 rigs, 9+ hours, all ok so far...
Not so much time to test, but looking promissing.
Thanks.

thanks for your feedback , i hope it will work from now on as intended and i can carry on and work on new stuff.
Activity: 10
V1.4.9
- Possibly fixed bug some were having when switching pool from user to devfee
- Removed location parameter from config file as it just confused people Smiley
- Added resources cleanup on miner shutdown

Please everyone having issues with miner crashing and stuck on change to devfee mining, download this version, it should fix these issues.

Hi, Dok.
16 rigs, 9+ hours, all ok so far...
Not so much time to test, but looking promissing.
Thanks.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Hey, doctor, can you add info about using of videomemory? How much vmem used it this moment with current parameters.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
I think I have that same problem, where half the memory is one company and half is the other. xmr-stak only recognizes 3920mb
Jump to: