Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 300. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dok,

I am having an unusual problem.  One of my win 10 rigs with 4 Vega56s had to have win10 reinstalled due to OS software screwup, so I thought I'd try your software without AMD Blockchain drivers using win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.3.4-march23 drivers. 

No matter what I do your miner will only hash on GPU 0 and 3, GPU 1 and 2 do not hash, they are recognized, but no hashing, I have tried very low intensity, but with no effect.

Any ideas?

Stupid question, but did you turn on computing mode on adrenalin drivers?
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Dok,

I am having an unusual problem.  One of my win 10 rigs with 4 Vega56s had to have win10 reinstalled due to OS software screwup, so I thought I'd try your software without AMD Blockchain drivers using win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.3.4-march23 drivers. 

No matter what I do your miner will only hash on GPU 0 and 3, GPU 1 and 2 do not hash, they are recognized, but no hashing, I have tried very low intensity, but with no effect.

Any ideas?

Get back to Aug23.

Me can't do shit in 18.3.4 either. Even disable/enable vega by my hand in device manger still making crash. No idea why.

Yeah, I'm trying that now.
Activity: 154
Dok,

Any ideas?

Get back to Aug23.

Me can't do shit in 18.3.4 either. Even disable/enable vega by my hand in device manger still making crash. No idea why.
Activity: 47
I can see that with rx580 8gb the speed is higher with worksize=8 but its much more stable with 16!
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Dok,

Any ideas?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
yeah i know some users reported it too.
Im working on it.

Ok now i found something insane : if i connect with teamviewer to the rig it won't crash. Without it it crashes on one of my rigs.
Anyone else can confirm this?

guys stay on 1.4.7 or a version that best works for you until i resolve this
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

this append every time miner switch to devfees pool... i'm on 1.4.8 my rig is mixed 470/570 with 8/4 gb.
Activity: 121
For IPBC
RX VEGA get speed 4000 with Cast XMR miner.
SRBMiner  RX VEGA get around 2500-2600 h
And I have R9 Fury NANO get around 1900-2000 h with SRBMiner  "double_threads" : true, "kernel" : 0.
I tried change to "double_threads" : false, "kernel" : 4, It get speed 3800 h!! but it not share to pool.
something wrong about that.

For Normalv7
R9 Fury NANO get around 950-1000 h,  "double_threads" : true, "kernel" : 0.
and "double_threads" : false, "kernel" : 4. get speed up to 1900 h but it not share to pool.

https://i.imgur.com/vEJYekH.jpg

I think HBM memory is good for mining Cryptonight.
Can you fixed something for good speed RX VEGA and R9 Fury, it use HBM memory.

Grin Grin
Dok, hi.
Can send only 2 private messages per day.
Testing what you asked in last message. I'll write you ASAP.

Thank you, i hope this is it now Smiley

Started it on 16 rigs, to increase efficiency.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Doc, I don't know if it's possible to solve my issue, because it's a little specific

I have three different GPU variants, that have different strong points and weaknesses:
RX580 8GB (awesome for Heavy)
RX570 4GB (good for V7)
R7 260X 2GB (not bad for Lite)

To make use of the best of each card I've had to rename the SRBMiner (to avoid the check) executable and run three instances, one for each card. So, I run three SRBMiners lol

Is possible (or, better, it worth the work) to run different algorithms/pools in the same miner in the future?

(if not, it's fine. I like your miner Cheesy)

lol sorry it's not in plan any soon

Fine. Working with multiple instances is okay.

I see it doesn't run with default settings (and executable name), the miner says is already running (I have to rename .exe and change it in the bat, as explained in my previus reply). It's just for avoid two instances running in the same GPU or is there some issue running multiple SRBMiners?
Doc, I don't know if it's possible to solve my issue, because it's a little specific

I have three different GPU variants, that have different strong points and weaknesses:
RX570 4GB (good for V7)

To make use of the best of each card I've had to rename the SRBMiner (to avoid the check) executable and run three instances, one for each card. So, I run three SRBMiners lol

Is possible (or, better, it worth the work) to run different algorithms/pools in the same miner in the future?

lol sorry it's not in plan any soon
Dok, hi.

Thank you, i hope this is it now Smiley
Activity: 8
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

RX570 4GB (good for V7)

EDIT:
For who is curious about 260X performance:
Cryptonight: 239H/s
Crptonight-Heavy: 218H/s
Cryptonight-Lite: 640H/s

At 1000/1800 1000mv
Dok, hi.
Activity: 417
srb 1.4.6, win10*64, catalist 14.4, HD6870, kernel default
i23.1 = 201/205 Hs
for now this is the best result. but only when the monitor is connected to an integrated video card
does it make sense to play with the drivers (15.7 16.1)?

By hdmi dumy and this is it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-Dummy-Plug-Headless-Ghost-Display-Emulator-Fake-Displaying-1920x1080-60Hz/253584017391?hash=item3b0ac907ef:g:Q8AAAOSwxAxa4MJh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
srb 1.4.6, win10*64, catalist 14.4, HD6870, kernel default
i23.1 = 201/205 Hs
for now this is the best result. but only when the monitor is connected to an integrated video card
does it make sense to play with the drivers (15.7 16.1)?
i fu***D up something obviously. Use previous version , im working on a fix.

Damn right you did.

I want a refund  Grin

Just kidding, keep up the good work.

Grin

that pool switching thing i added in 1.4.8 is guilty,its not me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
i fu***D up something obviously. Use previous version , im working on a fix.

Damn right you did.

I want a refund  Grin

Just kidding, keep up the good work.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Hello ,
I'm using 4 RX580 to mine monero ( 3 hynix and one samsung ). But I'm stuck around 900h/s for each.
Clock speed : 1150 or 1200 ( almost the same results) and mem clock :2200.

Is it possible for someone to share settings/bios to get 1000+ h/S on these cards?
If your cards 8Gb just try set intensity to 64, worksize 8 and threads 2.
Then try intensuty 72, 80, 94, 108, 114.
When you find max speed intensity try to lower/higher intensity step by 1.

56 > 64 > 72 > 80 > 88 > 96 > 104 > 112 > 120

Cheesy
Jump to: