Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 302. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I get error when miner went for devfees on both my rigs.... anyone else
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
try it, fan speed setting wins actually.

may be that should be added to the FAQ
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
doctor, I have strange thing with 1.4.7. After closing SRB miner clocks, voltages and tt of cards resets to bios defaults. And I forced to set them again to start SRB with needed clocks, etc.
Maybe you make setting hardware parameters via your miner?
ADL enabled and works with my RX 580 8Gb cards.

yes i had on cleanup settings reset i removed that in latest version. you have eyes of an eagle  Smiley
try it, fan speed setting wins actually.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
correct me if i'm wrong: if i set target_temperature then if temperature will grow up above set parametr hash speed will down?
No, target temperature force fans work the way that make temperature of GPU not more than target. It not affects on hashrate, it just changes algorythm of fans working.

thnx, but what for target_fan_speed ? What will be if i set target_temperature and target_fan_speed
I don't know... I 1st time see parameter like this... Usual parameters are target temperature, fanmin and fanmax... I think that fans will be work on speed from target_fan_speed untill GPU temperature didn't reach target temperature, after that fans will start to rotate more quickly...
doctor, I have strange thing with 1.4.7. After closing SRB miner clocks, voltages and tt of cards resets to bios defaults. And I forced to set them again to start SRB with needed clocks, etc.
Maybe you make setting hardware parameters via your miner?
ADL enabled and works with my RX 580 8Gb cards.
correct me if i'm wrong: if i set target_temperature then if temperature will grow up above set parametr hash speed will down?
No, target temperature force fans work the way that make temperature of GPU not more than target. It not affects on hashrate, it just changes algorythm of fans working.

thnx, but what for target_fan_speed ? What will be if i set target_temperature and target_fan_speed

stronger wins  Grin

Hello ,
I'm using 4 RX580 to mine monero ( 3 hynix and one samsung ). But I'm stuck around 900h/s for each.
Clock speed : 1150 or 1200 ( almost the same results) and mem clock :2200.

Is it possible for someone to share settings/bios to get 1000+ h/S on these cards?
If your cards 8Gb just try set intensity to 64, worksize 8 and threads 2.
Then try intensuty 72, 80, 94, 108, 114.
When you find max speed intensity try to lower/higher intensity step by 1.
i like your work,it's really great!very stable!even my english suck,i can't help to post this。 when i use claymore11.3,my rig crash a lot because the "gpu hangs in opencl call"error,but with srbminer and same settings(vddc core memery) ,42 rigs din't crash at all for 24 hours,not even once。i don't have to reboot the crash rig time for time!thank you very much!

Its so awesome to read words like this. Thank you my man  Grin
Activity: 49
i like your work,it's really great!very stable!even my english suck,i can't help to post this。 when i use claymore11.3,my rig crash a lot because the "gpu hangs in opencl call"error,but with srbminer and same settings(vddc core memery) ,42 rigs din't crash at all for 24 hours,not even once。i don't have to reboot the crash rig time for time!thank you very much!
This pool: http://pool.arto.cash

Is give some error... can someone help me please...

they still did not fork, use normal algo, after fork use artocash
Activity: 185
This pool: http://pool.arto.cash

Is give some error... can someone help me please... http://i67.tinypic.com/35bi9v9.jpg
Activity: 417
V1.4.8

- Added target_temperature setting to gpu_conf too, if this option is used on top of config (value is > 0), gpu_conf setting is IGNORED
- Added target_fan_speed setting to gpu_conf, atm must set it in RPM, not in percent, sorry Smiley

target_temperature can now be set for every card separately. Comment target_temperature on top of config or set it to 0 if you want to use this setting in gpu_conf.

target_fan_speed sets the minimum fan speed, and you enter a value in RPM (for now), not in PERCENT.

WOW. This is very nice option Smiley

Thx
3*vega 56
ver.:1.4.7
algo:heavy
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE16x slot
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE16x slot
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE1x riser

4500hr
https://image.prntscr.com/image/HEy3Uzj3T7q4xWHxwX4yBQ.jpg

Mine can only run 1200+ average. Did you biosflash/overclock your vega 56's? My CC is 1408;905 Mem clock: 950;900. Intesity 60, double thread, worksize 8

note: it can run 1300+ average on castxmr.

bios 64 on card. gpu mhz and mem mhz see on pictures(1400mhz). 900mv for gpu and mem
mymmemory go on 1100mhz on v7 and 1080mhz on heavy.
intensity 56 - worksize 15 double thread.
in my first post you see al this. why you ask me again this?

4500HR - 510-520W for wall
Activity: 708
Merit: 502

Hm, i will try to find a workaround with BUSid detection.

Which drivers are you using?

this particular machine have 17.12.2.
3*vega 56
ver.:1.4.7
algo:heavy
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE16x slot
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE16x slot
{ "id" : 2, "intensity" : 56, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, PCIE1x riser

4500hr
https://image.prntscr.com/image/HEy3Uzj3T7q4xWHxwX4yBQ.jpg