Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 31. (Read 237213 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello doktor83!! i just wanna make a suggestion, why don't you just make a simple miner just like "TRM" where are we can make timing with other program..
Activity: 49
hi
thank you .
but my problem is remain .i check it with new driver and 2019 it's not submit any shear in cn/r - but whit  srb1-8-2 it's work .submit shear . Huh
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Warning:

Someone created a page on Github (github.com/SRBMiner), be careful because it wasn't created by me, so don't download from there.

Thank you for the warning. I already wanted to download the new version. Just thought I'd be on Github now... Lucky for me, I looked into the thread. What about optimization auto-configuration for RX550? I think there are not assigned the maximum possible parameters.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Warning:

Someone created a page on Github (github.com/SRBMiner), be careful because it wasn't created by me, so don't download from there.
V1.8.6
- Added tweaking support for Radeon VII
- There are now 10 tweaking profiles, so you can fine tune even more
- Fixed Cn/R when used on coin other than Monero
- Added new algo 'Upx2' , the new Uplexa algo
- Added fork info about Uplexa and Cypruscoin

+ Radeon VII can now use the tweaking profiles, altough i could not test it because i don't own a VII. So a feedback should be useful.

+ 10 tweaking profiles available now, where 0 means don't use tweaking and 10 is the Max tweak profile. If you could run profile 5 without problems on previous version then profile 10 will work too.

+ Cn/R had a bug with Sumo or Lethean, where after some time it started producing invalid shares. This is now fixed.

+ Uplexa will fork to their new POW, Upx2 (or alias cryptonight_extremelite) in a few days. You can use the --enablecoinforking to auto switch when the fork happens.
What driver recommend for new version 1.8.5?
Are we need to apply memory timing after that?

I still think that 18.6.1 creates the fastest code, if you are compiling.
If you have Vegas you can use the built in 'tweaking profiles' or use ElioVP's tool but first disable SRB tweaking with --disabletweaking switch
Ok then, ill try tweaking profile, if vega56 samsung can reach 2100+, ill move from teamred,
I like your api remote

My Vega56 hynix reaches 2100+, so you should do much better Smiley

Hey, can you post what driver you are using and what ODN settings? I know you wrote "just pushed mem up to 940mhs and P7 to 925mV."
But can you please elaborate a little bit on how you achieved that?

Cheers

Here's a video for you :
https://youtu.be/QyJzAhdDnPg
Activity: 3

If you have Vegas you can use the built in 'tweaking profiles' or use ElioVP's tool but first disable SRB tweaking with --disabletweaking switch
Ok then, ill try tweaking profile, if vega56 samsung can reach 2100+, ill move from teamred,
I like your api remote

Hey, can you post what driver you are using and what ODN settings? I know you wrote "just pushed mem up to 940mhs and P7 to 925mV."
But can you please elaborate a little bit on how you achieved that?

Cheers
Happened to me 6-7 month ago.
Corrupted drivers, reinstall drivers AFTER DDU on safe mode.

already did that yesterday. Thanks anyways!

Which drivers are you using? Temperatures are read from drivers ADL. This is interesting  Cool

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1 Driver for Windows

I like your api remote

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

I like your api remote
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Great and thanks !
I have the same issue as other people with SUMOCOIN. At first shares are accepted then after a while they're all rejected and I'm kicked from the pool (miner.rocks).

Fixed in next version going to upload about in a day
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I have the same issue as other people with SUMOCOIN. At first shares are accepted then after a while they're all rejected and I'm kicked from the pool (miner.rocks).
Activity: 30
Happened to me 6-7 month ago.
Corrupted drivers, reinstall drivers AFTER DDU on safe mode.

Thanks for your last update Doktor.

Unfortunately 2 of 6 Vega 64 shows 511°C temperature (it isnt in real) and are shutting down if I start tweaking. Anyone else with this problem and suggest some fix? Mining without tweaking on 1.8.5. is stable and fine.
What will be the expected monero hashrach for radeon 7 after applying SRBminer 1.8.4 or 1.8.5?

As I had installed the latest radeon GPU driver ( Adrenalin 2019 ver 19.4.1) and then upgraded SRBMiner to 1.8.4 and tried to tweak using + on keyboard screen shows  "successfully applied tweak profile 1~ 5 to supported devices", But seems no change on hashrate.
When i use 1.8.3 version, Monero Hashrate was around 2930 H/s and still remain same no change found.

Next version will have support for VII enabled

Unfortunately 2 of 6 Vega 64 shows 511°C temperature (it isnt in real) and are shutting down if I start tweaking. Anyone else with this problem and suggest some fix? Mining without tweaking on 1.8.5. is stable and fine.

Which drivers are you using? Temperatures are read from drivers ADL. This is interesting  Cool

Activity: 1
What will be the expected monero hashrach for radeon 7 after applying SRBminer 1.8.4 or 1.8.5?

As I had installed the latest radeon GPU driver ( Adrenalin 2019 ver 19.4.1) and then upgraded SRBMiner to 1.8.4 and tried to tweak using + on keyboard screen shows  "successfully applied tweak profile 1~ 5 to supported devices", But seems no change on hashrate.
When i use 1.8.3 version, Monero Hashrate was around 2930 H/s and still remain same no change found.

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
Activity: 23
There was probably a problem with the litev7 devfee pool, and 177 is probably too rigorous regarding the devfee connections, i loosened that on later versions much..
I changed the litev7 devfee pools now maybe that helps, but you should ... move to a newer version, as i can't/won't do any support for those old versions.
Doing that at the moment, but problem persist on newer versions as well. I'm testing them on a couple of machines and problem with connections is happening on newer as well.
Beside, I've only got 15W less and no performance increase per machine with latest and 177 was far more stable.

Edit: I was testing them....not I'm testing them.
Latest version is connecting as we speak.
Pages:
Jump to: