Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 23. (Read 42979 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 42
November 02, 2021, 07:27:08 AM
I will not change the driver. Ether works fine and there is enough buffer.

First you say its not fine, then you say its fine. Whats your problem, then?

He will mine firo, and firo not working, but eth work with the old driver. He will not change the driver because he think the cards use more wattage with newer driver XD

Ok you are using and 4 years old beta driver? You found your failure? You will not change anything, then don´t cry like a baby  Roll Eyes

Sergey55 also asked this in the TRM thread where he has the same issue. I think I also said he needs to update drivers.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
November 02, 2021, 07:16:24 AM

He will mine firo, and firo not working, but eth work with the old driver. He will not change the driver because he think the cards use more wattage with newer driver XD

Ok you are using and 4 years old beta driver? You found your failure? You will not change anything, then don´t cry like a baby  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
November 02, 2021, 07:11:45 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 01, 2021, 03:29:28 PM
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
November 01, 2021, 03:26:12 PM
Activity: 15
November 01, 2021, 03:04:57 PM
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm firopow --pool solo-firo.2miners.com:9090 --wallet aFwHAcSHFMhS6uTioV5S8LqFL8sxU9KqWw.1 --gpu-boost 3 --log-file 2.txt

Code:
Miner version: 0.8.2                                                                  
OS: windows                                                                          
Windows version: 10.0 build 14393                                                    
Video driver version: 22.19.659.0                                                    
Found 1 OpenCL platform/s                                                            
Platform 0: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.                                              
Default OpenCL platform set to 0                                                      
Found 2 GPU device/s on platform 0                                                    
Please run miner as administrator/root to enable GPU tweaking                        
GPU0: radeon__tm__rx_480_graphics           [ellesmere    ][ 8192 MB][CU: 36][BUS: 01]
GPU1: radeon__tm__rx_480_graphics           [ellesmere    ][ 8192 MB][CU: 36][BUS: 03]
ADL: enabled                                                                          
Algorithm/s: firopow [0.85% fee]                                                      
Gpu mining: enabled                                                                  
Cpu mining: disabled                                                                  
Watchdog: enabled                                                                    
Gpu tweaking: disabled                                                                
Starting init of worker threads                                                      
A0|GPU0 | [BUS:01] [I:         22]                                                    
A0|GPU1 | [BUS:03] [I:         22]                                                    
AMD ADL initialised successfully! [2 devices]                                        
Finished init of worker threads                                                      
HTTP API disabled                                                                    
Started threads controller                                                            
Connected to solo-firo.2miners.com:9090 [0]                                          
Epoch    : 323 [firopow]                                                              
Preparing DAG, please wait... [firopow]                                              
Couldn't set epoch 323 on GPU1 [0]                                                    
Couldn't set epoch 323 on GPU0 [0]                                                    
E[21]

Video cards 8G, Windows 10. Why am I getting this error?
November 01, 2021, 07:09:11 AM
V0.8.2
+ Added possibility to preload dataset/s on 'autolykos2' algorithm with '--gpu-autolykos2-preload' parameter (even on 4Gb cards!)
+ Little faster dataset creation on some GPU's
+ Job notifications are now displayed in console less frequently, unless extended log is enabled
+ Reverted 'autolykos2' kernels for hawaii, tonga and fiji to the ones from ver. 0.7.3
+ Bug fixes in algorithm switching mode ('--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3')

Dataset preloading can increase pool-side hashrate! (that means more profit)
Works even on GPU's with 4Gb!

For example if you set to preload 1 dataset that means it will create the dataset for the current and next block.
When the next block arrives, dataset will get loaded, which means GPU can continue working immediately (without creating the dataset).
Additional GPU memory needed.

There are 2 types of preloading :

If you set preload value to 1 it will constantly keep preloading the next block (preferred for 4-8GB gpu's)
If you set preload value to > 1 it will preload X number of datasets, and when a block arrives that isn't yet loaded, it will be created so miner can start working on it, and then again X number of datasets will get preloaded.

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm autolykos2 --gpu-autolykos2-preload 1 --pool de.ergo.herominers.com:1180 --wallet 9gj5rYtg1sGwdvoXGJswrSfPBXiXJgmyjZVEQ9p5fvZrCAfu6zT --gpu-boost 3
October 23, 2021, 08:05:54 AM
Buuuut..... EPIC+ETC=2.9GB+1.28GB=~4.2GB???

Also ZIL+RAVEN > 4GB...

--gpu-buffer-mode 1
Activity: 315
October 23, 2021, 03:13:46 AM
Buuuut..... EPIC+ETC=2.9GB+1.28GB=~4.2GB???
October 23, 2021, 01:51:23 AM
Maximize your earnings on 4GB gpu's!

Mine any of these combinations:

Zil + Raven
Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --a0-is-zil --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --algorithm ethash;kawpow --gpu-buffer-mode 1 --pool eu.ezil.me:5555;rvn-eu1.nanopool.org:12222 --wallet eth-wallet.zil-wallet;raven-wallet --gpu-boost 3

EpicCash + Etc
Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --algorithm progpow_epic;etchash --gpu-buffer-mode 1 --pool epic.hashrate.to:4000;eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 --wallet epic-username;etc-wallet --gpu-boost 3

Zil + Ergo
Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --a0-is-zil --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --algorithm ethash;autolykos2 --pool eu.ezil.me:5555;de.ergo.herominers.com:1180 --wallet eth-wallet.zil-wallet;ergo-wallet --gpu-boost 3

EpicCash + Ergo
Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --algorithm progpow_epic;autolykos2 --gpu-progpow-mode 1 --pool epic.hashrate.to:4000;de.ergo.herominers.com:1180 --wallet epic-username;ergo-wallet --gpu-boost 3
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
October 22, 2021, 06:02:35 AM
A question regarding command options.

There is a option to use ! for pool failover. Does such a option also work for wallet addresses?

Example: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm etchash --pool tcp://Pool1!tcp://Pool2 --wallet wallet1!wallet2

I don't like to use same addresses for different pools to keep better track of things.

So will it work to use a different wallet address for the failover pool2 with a ! option as the example above?

Saw no example or mention of such a feature in the documentation/examples.
Only that there is a option to use ! for --wallet but not what it does.

Yes, ; is used to separate algorithms, ! is used to separate parameters, so :

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm etchash --pool Pool1!Pool2!Pool3 --wallet wallet_for_Pool1!wallet_for_Pool2!wallet_for_Pool3 --password password_for_Pool1!password_for_Pool2!password_for_Pool3

Thanks for the clarification. This is really useful.
Best Miner for features & options!
October 22, 2021, 05:48:30 AM

There is a option to use ! for pool failover. Does such a option also work for wallet addresses?

Example: SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm etchash --pool tcp://Pool1!tcp://Pool2 --wallet wallet1!wallet2

I don't like to use same addresses for different pools to keep better track of things.

So will it work to use a different wallet address for the failover pool2 with a ! option as the example above?

Yes, ; is used to separate algorithms, ! is used to separate parameters, so :

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm etchash --pool Pool1!Pool2!Pool3 --wallet wallet_for_Pool1!wallet_for_Pool2!wallet_for_Pool3 --password password_for_Pool1!password_for_Pool2!password_for_Pool3
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
October 22, 2021, 05:15:52 AM

October 21, 2021, 08:08:50 AM
Progpow hashrate is low -> around 12 - 14mh (kawpow and progpow also) must be possible for RX570/RX580. Maybe you can find some other tweaks  Cheesy
Can you add stats for the average hashrate all time?

I write with patrike from Awesomeminer for a better integration of the dual mining feature to see both hashrate. At the moment we only see the first hashrate (mostly show 0 if we mining epic+etc for example), and this is not optimal.

Thanks doktor83 for your work.

The various progpow's use different settings, so you won't have same hashrate on all of them. If you compare kawpow with TRM then yes, it is lower and there is not much i can do about it.
API already returns hashrates and data for every algorithm, Awesome just needs to parse and display it Smiley
October 21, 2021, 08:06:22 AM
ravencoin mining speed is good
but rejected rate is a bit too high

you get rejected shares if you send a share to the pool after you received a new job. Make sure to have a good internet connection and that the latency to the pool is low.

Same rig mining ethereum
zero rejected
7 day later

That's because the ETH network accepts STALE shares, so they won't get rejected.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
October 21, 2021, 07:16:58 AM
Progpow hashrate is low -> around 12 - 14mh (kawpow and progpow also) must be possible for RX570/RX580. Maybe you can find some other tweaks  Cheesy
Can you add stats for the average hashrate all time?

I write with patrike from Awesomeminer for a better integration of the dual mining feature to see both hashrate. At the moment we only see the first hashrate (mostly show 0 if we mining epic+etc for example), and this is not optimal.

Thanks doktor83 for your work.
October 21, 2021, 06:54:34 AM
ravencoin mining speed is good
but rejected rate is a bit too high

you get rejected shares if you send a share to the pool after you received a new job. Make sure to have a good internet connection and that the latency to the pool is low.
October 21, 2021, 03:48:41 AM
Hi. Help not much - ~9MH now.
October 20, 2021, 01:55:55 PM
Hi @doktor83, are you working on progpow optimization now?  Grin
Coz hashrate is a not great now.
For example - RX580 with default Epic miner give around 10MH, SRBMiner give only 8.3MH.

try --gpu-progpow-mode parameter
October 20, 2021, 09:22:46 AM
Hi @doktor83, are you working on progpow optimization now?  Grin
Coz hashrate is a not great now.
For example - RX580 with default Epic miner give around 10MH, SRBMiner give only 8.3MH.
Pages:
Jump to: