Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 12. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Arg gave up too soon.  Look at the demand for monero right now because of its privacy on the darknet.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/5-major-reasons-why-monero-has-spiked
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Howdy bagholders, SSD is up for voting at Cryptopia!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

You can vote for free every day, but if you really want to see SSD traded there, spend some pocket change on paid votes. 0.05 BTC is enough usually.
Activity: 301
Anyone else notice that "the-time-vortex.com" is back up in the wallet?
Well, I for one am going to do my best to keep the chain moving. Hopefully someone responsible will come along and want to continue development.
Activity: 252
Its a certainty that Arg gave up on this project to go work on other projects that he thought would give him more exposure. I was really getting sick of hearing about him needing time away from our investments because he has a family and was going through personal things. News flash..everyone goes through personal things every day and we still get shit done on top of doing our daily job. He's the Hillary Clinton of developers now from my perspective. Lies lies and more lies. 
It's a crying shame that this project was allowed to fall by the wayside right before the altcoin season kicked in. I have a feeling we're going to see some incredible pumps with a lot of coins that appeared to be dead here in the near future. Angry
I see there are a few active nodes.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep the chain moving but not quite sure why...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Only hope is that ARG returns and finishes the project. Then another exchange picks up sonic.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Well pardon my French, but that Fucken sucks.  Such an awesome coin... CONCEPTUALLY..... I'm not even sure if I can cash them in for anything??? 

Sure you can cash them out in btc. I can pay you 5 satoshis per coin. I will buy 1m coins. escrow welcome.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Well pardon my French, but that Fucken sucks.  Such an awesome coin... CONCEPTUALLY..... I'm not even sure if I can cash them in for anything??? 
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Why o why you start a great project SSD and let fall all your believers and investors. Why you start a great coin like this and let it fall to nothing!!!

Gr Zeero

I don't belive arg scammed anyone... He just dosnt have the time to keep with it at the pace we and bittrex wanted.

How long did we wait for that Tor browser in wallet? A year or more? People trusted him and their investments became worthless.
legendary
I don't belive arg scammed anyone... He just dosnt have the time to keep with it at the pace we and bittrex wanted.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
RIP ssd. Arg scamed the community. One of the worst crypto projects!
Thanks for nothing Arg.

He has been busy, having a hard time raising him on slack.

Busy allowing my investment to become worthless. I guess he will reimburse me for the 900k SSD coins I hold.

900k, lost almost that much in my hack....

I guess we're both losers then. Had so much optimism in this project. Sad

30 sats is where optimism ends. Do you enjoy the show, Arg?

I would rather add my holdings to my crypto graveyard than sell at this price. What's the difference?
Thanks for nothing Arg.

Busy allowing my investment to become worthless. I guess he will reimburse me for the 900k SSD coins I hold.

30 sats is where optimism ends. Do you enjoy the show, Arg?
Thanks for nothing Arg.

legendary
Thanks for nothing Arg.

Thanks for nothing Arg.

Pages:
Jump to: