Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 13. (Read 284875 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I rewrote the OP months ago but he never copy/pasted what I updated into the thread.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I can't get the wallet to work on my Mac.... I'm not a nerd.
I love this coin but now I've got nowhere to keep it as its now dead on all exchanges... Do I just dump my stash for peanuts???
Any suggestions?
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Thanks for nothing Arg.

He has been busy, having a hard time raising him on slack.

I don't think he cares. With no exchange to trade on and the dev AWOL, SSD is going nowhere. Even the OP is full of dead stuff.

Please take a moment to tweet @MintPalExchange and @cryptsy!

Oh yeah, let's tweet them in crypto graveyard to welcome SSD.
legendary
Thanks for nothing Arg.

He has been busy, having a hard time raising him on slack.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Bittrex: Due to lack of user interest, this market will be delisted on June 27th, 2016.
The end?
Dumped all my coins.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Bittrex: Due to lack of user interest, this market will be delisted on June 27th, 2016.

The end?
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Even though my stash is gone.. I have talked with arg, life has got him busy with work and new addition to the family. Ssd is g2g with blocknet.

Problem with that is Block may never be finished. Sad

How`s that? Did they halt the project?

No, they haven't halted but there is no written time frame or road map that they will commit to. I get it that it is new tech but I invested heavily in Sonic because of Arg, not Block. Very disappointed. Honestly, I don't see a viable use-case for Block.

Violation of time frames is a rule with coders I guess  Grin
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Even though my stash is gone.. I have talked with arg, life has got him busy with work and new addition to the family. Ssd is g2g with blocknet.

No, they haven't halted but there is no written time frame or road map that they will commit to. I get it that it is new tech but I invested heavily in Sonic because of Arg, not Block. Very disappointed. Honestly, I don't see a viable use-case for Block.

What is g2g?

good to go

What is g2g?
legendary
A new, improved wallet sure would be nice. The current one is buggy as hell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Need more positive information about ssd, then just praying for the next great coin
Guess not. Must be moonlighting with Hondo on Breakout Coin. Angry
Dev, Are we going to get a meaningful update from you this year?
legendary
Someone gained access to my bittrex account and were the ones who dumped. They also withdrew a large amount of SSD.

If the person (s) is lurking that accessed my account please contact me

same thing happened to me, traced it back to some filthy russian. might as well start a new account on bittrex and move all coins to a safe location.

How did you track him?
legendary
Why would you keep that many on an exchange?

Wallet issues and trading
Why would you keep that many on an exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: