Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 14. (Read 284875 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Someone gained access to my bittrex account and were the ones who dumped. They also withdrew a large amount of SSD.

If the person (s) is lurking that accessed my account please contact me

same thing happened to me, traced it back to some filthy russian. might as well start a new account on bittrex and move all coins to a safe location.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Someone gained access to my bittrex account and were the ones who dumped. They also withdrew a large amount of SSD.

If the person (s) is lurking that accessed my account please contact me
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Looks like the dream's over.  Sad
I agree with everything you say and I also know crypto is a highly speculative investment and anyone thinking they're going to become rich overnight are mostly fools. With that being said, I also believe there are many project devs that are giving little to none of their time trying to improve the product being sold.
Activity: 252
I can tell you all from having a best friend who is the manager of user experience at an advertising agency that everything today is all about being independent. That translates into a desire for simplicity as that makes being independent less stressful. The simpler it is to use the more likely it'll be adopted into use. I would say that having anonymity in financial transactions is a huge step in the direction of Independence. So obviously crypto needs ease of use development.
I do as well but I'm used to it always being silent here and not knowing when to expect updates. Who knows where crypto will go from here anyways. It's already been 4 years since bitcoin's price exploded and it went main stream. What crypto development should be focused on is user experience. That's what drives someone to use something or not. What's the user experience right now for sonic? Probably zero. Even bitcoin seems to have little user experience these days. It's just a commodity that people buy and sell. How could you develop crypto that embodies both anonymity and user experience as one?
I hold a shit ton of Sonic but am becoming wary of the prolonged silence.  Sad
Activity: 308
The other solution to very strong anonymity is zerocoin/zerocash, which is still vaporware. It is promised for anoncoin, but as yet undelivered. It has a very real problem that some information required to seed the so-called Merkle tree needs to be destroyed. These systems therefore trust a "third party" (non-participant) to seed the Merkle tree and then destroy the information completely. The problem with zerocoin/zerocash, therefore is this aspect of trust.

The third solution is stealth addresses, which actually provide very good anonymity. A stealth address hides the recipient of a transaction completely. It does not hide the sender, though, so it leaks a lot of information about the transaction. But if you are missing every other dot in a transaction chain, it becomes very hard to connect them to make a clear picture. A huge advantage that stealth address transactions have over the other systems is that they require no more storage than a bitcoin transaction. So stealth addresses are a compromise, but in reality an excellent compromise. These work perfectly in SSD.

What do you think about Cloak coin solution POSA3? Coinjoining- No masternodes.. Good review would be very good, im not an expert so i'm very pleased with this post. I see you know alot about anonymity, please come here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncloak-private-secure-untraceable-decentralized-digital-currency-823143
legendary
Activity: 1050
The other solution to very strong anonymity is zerocoin/zerocash, which is still vaporware. It is promised for anoncoin, but as yet undelivered. It has a very real problem that some information required to seed the so-called Merkle tree needs to be destroyed. These systems therefore trust a "third party" (non-participant) to seed the Merkle tree and then destroy the information completely. The problem with zerocoin/zerocash, therefore is this aspect of trust.

The third solution is stealth addresses, which actually provide very good anonymity. A stealth address hides the recipient of a transaction completely. It does not hide the sender, though, so it leaks a lot of information about the transaction. But if you are missing every other dot in a transaction chain, it becomes very hard to connect them to make a clear picture. A huge advantage that stealth address transactions have over the other systems is that they require no more storage than a bitcoin transaction. So stealth addresses are a compromise, but in reality an excellent compromise. These work perfectly in SSD.
legendary
Hoping to hear something soon from arg.

If you follow the blocknet project, testing on supported coins goes into full effect this week. SSD is one of the coins and arg has assured me it is ready. Looking forward to play around with that.
So hows the updates coming along?
legendary
The price fluctuations are interesting. I can never figure out why it swings so much. On a positive note we are averaging much higher than we were last year.

Seems like accumulation, but the volume dosnt support that. Prob just bots playing around. Hope seen we can see a volume increase to what we were at 2 years ago.
The price fluctuations are interesting. I can never figure out why it swings so much. On a positive note we are averaging much higher than we were last year.
legendary
Some months ago I read on this thread that the dev was working on integrating TOR in SSD Android wallet. Any news on this topic?

Arg is still working on it.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Some months ago I read on this thread that the dev was working on integrating TOR in SSD Android wallet. Any news on this topic?
legendary
I guess Poloniex doesn't actually support SSD anymore therefore I have lots the SSD I attempted to withdraw from
Poloniex the other day.

This is the Address I sent them to "sVZssbckXPtCycptto3f9V3TAwXyzWra3R" and still nothing showing on my wallet

Perhaps somebody can help me look into this issue.

Polo hasn't supported SSD for almost a year. They most likely don't even have hot wallet. Cold wallet could be on the wrong chain or gone completely. My suggestion is to contact them.
Updated Bootstrap to 883717 if anyone needs it. all nice and clean and linearized for quick importing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEY3gyTVFNOEpydzg/view?usp=sharing

Will have updated Windows and Mac builds soon with code optimizations to make things run more smooth.

Hey Arg,

My wallet has been quite buggy lately. I've tried resetting the roaming folder and also the bootstrap. It was working flawlessly forever but now I constantly get the (not responding) error. I haven't been able to update since about block 900k. Could it be that I have over 90k transactions? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

3/29 It seems to have sorted itself out after a few nights of being open. Looking forward to the new release.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
I guess Poloniex doesn't actually support SSD anymore therefore I have lots the SSD I attempted to withdraw from
Poloniex the other day.

This is the Address I sent them to "sVZssbckXPtCycptto3f9V3TAwXyzWra3R" and still nothing showing on my wallet

Perhaps somebody can help me look into this issue.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Thanks!!, that´s work

When I try to make a transaction the wallets says me:

Error the transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet are spend, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here. Please open console and type clearwallet transactions followed by scanforalltxns to repair.

I don´t  make a transaction with a copy of my wallet and I type the commands in the console and I have the same error, anybody can help me?, thanks

Try to make smaller amount, instead of 100k per transaction lower it to 40k or 20k.
legendary
Awesome, thanks for the update and bootstrap argakiig!
Pages:
Jump to: