Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 131. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
build is almost finished
did you just copy over the preexisting folder or did you make a new folder?

made new folder. resync.  it works for hour now. looks like its good

crashed again. now its opened and staking

did you run it with -debug?

Also new Windows build incoming with no static libraries sometimes openssl is finicky

ok. now its runned with -debug

will wait

Thank you, I think the issue may be a difference between the openssl dll's and the static library its trying to run fro.
so rebuilding and then we shall see.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Also new Windows build incoming with no static libraries sometimes openssl is finicky

ok. now its runned with -debug

will wait
why ssd disabled on bittrex ?
and yes bittrex is updating to current wallet. downtime due to reindexing would probably be best guess

also can you run from commandline with -debug and then if it crashes again post that debug.log so that I can see what the qt was doing at the time.
ok so upload your debug.log file somehwere and provide a link to it
http://www.speedyshare.com/AgE27/debug.log

also I need system information(eg, OS, RAM, whether you did manual or automatic)
win7 4gb i5 other stuff works, manual install

What were you doing when it popped this up
nothing that would make it do, I guess. wallet was minimized

http://www.speedyshare.com/AgE27/debug.log

also I need system information(eg, OS, RAM, whether you did manual or automatic)
win7 4gb i5 other stuff works, manual install

What were you doing when it popped this up
nothing that would make it do, I guess. wallet was minimized

i get this

What were you doing when it popped this up. Did you follow the upgrade instructions.
I agree to lock that thread with the last post with a link to this one.

Just want to thank the dev again for all the hard work, keeping all of us who have been here from the beginning happy Grin Grin

Done, Done, And Done. Didnt even think about it thank you.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I agree to lock that thread with the last post with a link to this one.

Just want to thank the dev again for all the hard work, keeping all of us who have been here from the beginning happy Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Read the OP bro and look at the preview for the new lite wallet, zk-SNARKs free video and voice calling, lite wallet for Android and IOs, and not even 2 months old, would like to see any other coin that has the innovation and progress SDC has, just remember zk-SNARKs was the talk of the town not long ago, everyone was saying DRK would be dead once it was released, well this month SDC will have it and it will be trust-less, need i say more, i hate talking about other coins here but you brought it up, i just looked at stealthcoin, i hold two coins and SDC is one that has everything they have for a while, not earth shattering not impressed.

People can already do video and chat with skype. That's a nice gimmick, but in terms of cryptocurrency usefulness, completely irrelevant.

zk-SNARKS would be cool if they weren't chronically vaporware. Frankly, without any hint from the team of how zk-SNARKs can be used to prove key ownership, one must be skeptical. There is absolutely no indication on this thread or anywhere else how the proofs will be implemented to anonymize transactions. I'd have a lot of SDC myself if there were. (If so, please link me to this info. I could be wrong, but I've looked pretty hard.)

I'll acknowledge that stealth addresses are awesome. But they were in vertcoin first, so not terribly innovative for another coin to add, unless they are layered over other anon.

In fact, the only coin to do this is SSD. It combines Tor anon with stealth addresses (which the SSD dev calls "TimeVortex 2"). In SSD, stealth addresses are already included in the source and Qt. The stealth addresses in SSD won't be activated for a week or so, to give most users a time to upgrade. I think that this delay has to do with the fact the stealth addresses create a different kind of transaction than regular addresses and so everyone on the net needs to be running the same wallet so they don't get rejected.

Now, either Tor or stealth addresses alone are not innovative. However, together they are very powerful, and a completely new combination. As the stealth people point out, but have yet to deliver, the combination protects against block chain analysis and network analysis.

I'd say, given all this, that right now, SSD is the most anonymous coin. Period. Maybe SDC will catch up.

The delay of a week was infact to give people a chance to update, There is a change in the way Time Vortex Transactions work that adds a TXout with a value of 0 that would have failed previous checks. I have added other checks and gotten rid of the one that would have banned the node send the transaction. Hence why it is so important to update.

Hi,

Could you update the OP in the other thread to redirect to this thread and have a link to the newest wallet?  Also, lock it.  It looks like some people are still following that thread.
Read the OP bro and look at the preview for the new lite wallet, zk-SNARKs free video and voice calling, lite wallet for Android and IOs, and not even 2 months old, would like to see any other coin that has the innovation and progress SDC has, just remember zk-SNARKs was the talk of the town not long ago, everyone was saying DRK would be dead once it was released, well this month SDC will have it and it will be trust-less, need i say more, i hate talking about other coins here but you brought it up, i just looked at stealthcoin, i hold two coins and SDC is one that has everything they have for a while, not earth shattering not impressed.

People can already do video and chat with skype. That's a nice gimmick, but in terms of cryptocurrency usefulness, completely irrelevant.

zk-SNARKS would be cool if they weren't chronically vaporware. Frankly, without any hint from the team of how zk-SNARKs can be used to prove key ownership, one must be skeptical. There is absolutely no indication on this thread or anywhere else how the proofs will be implemented to anonymize transactions. I'd have a lot of SDC myself if there were. (If so, please link me to this info. I could be wrong, but I've looked pretty hard.)

I'll acknowledge that stealth addresses are awesome. But they were in vertcoin first, so not terribly innovative for another coin to add, unless they are layered over other anon.

In fact, the only coin to do this is SSD. It combines Tor anon with stealth addresses (which the SSD dev calls "TimeVortex 2"). In SSD, stealth addresses are already included in the source and Qt. The stealth addresses in SSD won't be activated for a week or so, to give most users a time to upgrade. I think that this delay has to do with the fact the stealth addresses create a different kind of transaction than regular addresses and so everyone on the net needs to be running the same wallet so they don't get rejected.

Now, either Tor or stealth addresses alone are not innovative. However, together they are very powerful, and a completely new combination. As the stealth people point out, but have yet to deliver, the combination protects against block chain analysis and network analysis.

I'd say, given all this, that right now, SSD is the most anonymous coin. Period. Maybe SDC will catch up.

The delay of a week was infact to give people a chance to update, There is a change in the way Time Vortex Transactions work that adds a TXout with a value of 0 that would have failed previous checks. I have added other checks and gotten rid of the one that would have banned the node send the transaction. Hence why it is so important to update.
Activity: 294
Mercurial
This coin's going sky-high soon, price on Bittrex already 700+ sats again.  Can't wait for 2k or more Wink
SonicScrewdriver with TimeVortex Version 2

With TimeVortex Version 2, SonicScrewdriver is the first cryptocurrency to combine cryptographic transaction anonymity with the privacy protection of Tor. This combination prevents both analysis of the blockchain and of the network, providing total privacy protection for SSD users. No other coin offers this level of privacy protection.

This new wallet update also improves performance by using the extremely fast Leveldb database to track transaction information. Leveldb has recently been added to bitcoin to improve its performance, in light of bitcoin's ever increasing usage.

Holy Mother!!!!

This Gif made my day thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Question - So this coin is completely 'anon' now or on the 10th?

Its in the code now, but on the 10th is when it kicks in. As the time gets closer i will do a guide.

Awesome!

Wallet updated and looking forward to the next few weeks/month...
Activity: 294
Mercurial
So now it is time to go to the Moon ?

you need a lot of fuel to take it to the moon.
It already has the fuel buddy, just waiting on ignition now. Wink
Jump to: