Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 133. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
You see the bittrex order book? Shiz it's about to explode!

it would seem people are not really selling large amounts today.... could also be related to the soon upcoming release which shouldn't be to far from being completed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
You see the bittrex order book? Shiz it's about to explode!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Yes, the FUD is strong in this one. Frownie faces make it convincing.

See, it worked:

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
I really feel there should be more whining about things. I'm starting to feel the doubt in myself.

Edit: For the record and for slow people, that was sarcasm.
Activity: 616
So, To give an update, I was able to build successfully today, but in order to get the changes to start to sync I had to disable the stake checkpoints. I am unhappy with having that sort of a security risk, So am going back through the code and fixing it. Once this is complete the release will be ready.

Post from dev. It's a delay.

Dump you coins!!!!!

Look!!! Frownie faces:

Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh

[edit]

Still working on my FUD-fu.

Yes, the FUD is strong in this one. Frownie faces make it convincing.

Maybe use more broken english and red bold letters:

Dev Carsen Klock Dev. Coin is SonicScrewUp, waste by money for make chinese exchange scam.  Cry Cry Cry
So, To give an update, I was able to build successfully today, but in order to get the changes to start to sync I had to disable the stake checkpoints. I am unhappy with having that sort of a security risk, So am going back through the code and fixing it. Once this is complete the release will be ready.

Post from dev. It's a delay.

Dump you coins!!!!!

Look!!! Frownie faces:

Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh Angry Sad Huh

[edit]

Still working on my FUD-fu.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

As far as I can tell, the other thread is mainly for one guy to keep posting and posting and posting the same random request for help with a problem nobody in the thread can help him with (unless someone from C-Cex is lurking in the thread).

Real reason: the dev SonicScrewDev wanted to be up front and post a new thread under his main account, argakiig.
Btw that was the reason... for the dev to come forth on his "main" account and show off even after 5 pod that this is happening.
Activity: 558

As far as I can tell, the other thread is mainly for one guy to keep posting and posting and posting the same random request for help with a problem nobody in the thread can help him with (unless someone from C-Cex is lurking in the thread).

Real reason: the dev SonicScrewDev wanted to be up front and post a new thread under his main account, argakiig.
In other words for the retarded, it's time to buy. Don't Worry I'm retarded to.

I bought plenty ages ago, do I really need to buy more?
Welllllllll We are an assured win... So why not?
Activity: 345

I bought plenty ages ago, do I really need to buy more?
Activity: 294
Mercurial
We appreciate all the updates and information you're giving us.  
Keep it up
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 882
I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin. Sorry Russel but the name Sonic Screwdriver do sound right to you? I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather wanting to start many of his own coins. also, I hope StealthCoin is a close source for now.
 Sad

the fud beings, many good times ahead Cheesy
Activity: 728
Stealth devs are aware of his decision and he remains with the Stealth team...so I think the concern is not really warranted. I also think that he isn't "starting" many coins.

He has been nothing but communicative and active here...and the is certainly a niche name but appreciated by many, myself included and I have never seen a Dr. Who episode...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin. Sorry Russel but the name Sonic Screwdriver do sound right to you? I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather wanting to start many of his own coins. also, I hope StealthCoin is a close source for now.
 Sad

BTCwriter, quit this nonsense. The ARcoin dev is no good. The SSD dev is good. Look how much he has done. Who cares if he was with Stealth? He's not the main dev for Stealth, Hondo is. They have both done PoD and are proven different devs.

Why should the SSD dev be just a web dev for XST when he is good enough to have his own coin?
legendary
Activity: 1008
 Sad
Ok, cool. Thanks. I know from own experience that it's never good to set fixed deadlines.

It's hard on the dev but great for people trying to pick up cheap coins.
Activity: 616
Just to give you an update, I had spent the last two days struggling with leveldb and finally fixed it late this afternoon.
If I didn't need Leveldb for the anon solution I would have just ditched it and added it as a nice feature later on down the line.
This set back the whole build build process a couple days. I am now working on my implementation, but fear it could be as late as Monday evening before everything is ready to go. I wanted to let you know as soon as I came to this realization.
This also has not left time for the proof of concept app, which as a result I am deciding to merge into the App Alpha on the 16th of Sept.
Will keep you updated and push the release as soon as it is ready.
Thank you for your time.

Argakiig

That should be all you need. He has done well so far. I give him points for that. He is also very informative which helps. So it looks like tomorrow will be the release. Unless otherwise stated.

Ok, cool. Thanks. I know from own experience that it's never good to set fixed deadlines. Either the client is disgruntled or you're stressing yourself out.

Dev, take your time. When things look good give us a little shout. Wehn things are 99.9% done give us a "Very soon (tm)" and relax for a bit before publishing Wink
Jump to: