Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 134. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Just to give you an update, I had spent the last two days struggling with leveldb and finally fixed it late this afternoon.
If I didn't need Leveldb for the anon solution I would have just ditched it and added it as a nice feature later on down the line.
This set back the whole build build process a couple days. I am now working on my implementation, but fear it could be as late as Monday evening before everything is ready to go. I wanted to let you know as soon as I came to this realization.
This also has not left time for the proof of concept app, which as a result I am deciding to merge into the App Alpha on the 16th of Sept.
Will keep you updated and push the release as soon as it is ready.
Thank you for your time.

Argakiig

That should be all you need. He has done well so far. I give him points for that. He is also very informative which helps. So it looks like tomorrow will be the release. Unless otherwise stated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Can someone give me a short development update? Where are we right now?

Anon thingie already done? I know the PoC got delayed.. Any news?

Not trying to troll or fud, just don't have the time to crawl through 3 threads Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
post on the c-cex topic i linked you to or pm their account, there is nothing anyone here can do
C-cex ignored my question
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Everyone's shared this with their friends and public (as attention > making money for everyone apparently!) lot's of people savvy, lot's of shady cunts following.

Account has trust power along with sharks circling it. Good luck following it off the edge of a cliff suddenly. It's probably solely responsible for the last half a dozen coins it suggested ;-)

SSD? Might buy some

Lol you post that guys twitter everywhere. "Account has trust power" yea right, trust the random guy tweeting you advice. That's gotta be the way to riches.
Activity: 19
Activity: 742
dev - any plans or news ?

No news. So if you could dump your coin on that info, I'd appreciate it.
Activity: 728

Refer to his update above (which was posted last night) and then reference the road map in the opening post of this thread.  You will then be completely up to date.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
68BTC volume, page 1 on Bittrex..  Cheesy Grin

Needs to crack 100 and be in the top 3 for a really good spread. But things are looking good so far...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
68BTC volume, page 1 on Bittrex..  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 258
romad.io - community manager
argakiig, thanks for update and your hard work!

Totally understand how frustrating it sometimes can be with development when some stuff just doesn't work.

Was getting lots of headaches myself in past 4 days in attempt to rescue Vaultcoin in community takeover.

If we as community can help you in any way,  just let us know.

Activity: 33
is the time vortex anon solution trustless and decentralized?
legendary
Activity: 801

Everyone's shared this with their friends and public (as attention > making money for everyone apparently!) lot's of people savvy, lot's of shady cunts following.

Account has trust power along with sharks circling it. Good luck following it off the edge of a cliff suddenly. It's probably solely responsible for the last half a dozen coins it suggested ;-)

SSD? Might buy some
legendary
Activity: 1148
sounds interesting. I can respect a dev who dosnt hide.
Activity: 742
Just to give you an update, I had spent the last two days struggling with leveldb and finally fixed it late this afternoon.
If I didn't need Leveldb for the anon solution I would have just ditched it and added it as a nice feature later on down the line.
This set back the whole build build process a couple days. I am now working on my implementation, but fear it could be as late as Monday evening before everything is ready to go. I wanted to let you know as soon as I came to this realization.
This also has not left time for the proof of concept app, which as a result I am deciding to merge into the App Alpha on the 16th of Sept.
Thank you for your time.

Argakiig

The dev apologizes for a two day delay in the middle of a 300% pump. As if anyone will care about the delay.  Cheesy

I need to load up on this coin. The progress has been incremental but constant. The dev really seems committed. And it looks like the pump teams have taken notice.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thank you for your time.

Argakiig
Activity: 728
Just to check though are you listed on the in wallet one? Cause i think it grouped a bunch of addresses together trying to be smarter about it. and guess about change addresses.

Nope.  Reinstalled the wallet and still not there.

Not sure how big of a deal it is...
Activity: 175
Great job with this coin, can't wait to see where this goes!
Jump to: