Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 135. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You guys just had a whale enter!
You can find him on twitter promoting SSD.
Enjoy the ride!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I can see myself on that richlist.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Hello!

I have temporarily made Sonic Screwdriver a block explorer at Explorah. It will be there for 3 days.
Check it out and if you like it, the price is only 0.06 BTC for me to keep it there.
If you don't like it, let me know and I'll remove it.

It's cool and all but I am not listed on the rich list...neither my address or amount.  

Just to check though are you listed on the in wallet one? Cause i think it grouped a bunch of addresses together trying to be smarter about it. and guess about change addresses.

also added to OP
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Hello!

I have temporarily made Sonic Screwdriver a block explorer at Explorah. It will be there for 3 days.
Check it out and if you like it, the price is only 0.06 BTC for me to keep it there.
If you don't like it, let me know and I'll remove it.

It's cool and all but I am not listed on the rich list...neither my address or amount. 
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
This coin has huge potential

There really are not that many GOOD one to choose from. As long as you can tell the difference.

This is one that still seems under the radar somehow. Still picking them up when they are so cheap. It's amazing actually lol

An active known dev?

Ok...I'll place a bet on him.  And I did.  I'll even sleep through this one for a few months just to see what happens...

If I could sleep a few months I think I would be a happier person. I have zero patience. This is one of few coins I have actually held on more than a week. Slowly eating me up from the inside. But still holding. I like this coin and the dev sticks to his schedule which makes it all the more impressive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

There really are not that many GOOD one to choose from. As long as you can tell the difference.

This is one that still seems under the radar somehow. Still picking them up when they are so cheap. It's amazing actually lol

An active known dev?

Ok...I'll place a bet on him.  And I did.  I'll even sleep through this one for a few months just to see what happens...
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

legendary
Activity: 882
More people starting to buy. It was a good day today  Grin

was good, volume was at 6.7 btc, then it all of a sudden dropped to 1.66 btc..... whats up with that. althou only 2 and abit days until time vortex V2 comes out Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
More people starting to buy. It was a good day today  Grin
10,000 SSD for Block Explorer with Richlist
10,000 SSD for Twitter Tip Bot

Is this just old and forgot to get taken down with the switch to the new thead?

Great idea on new thread, I knew it was you from day one, hour one actually, I was there.

Knew it would do well, did really great your pool the with the wallet address as the worker, it was really great and fair btw, thanks
Thank you.  Also those bounties are still available.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
10,000 SSD for Block Explorer with Richlist
10,000 SSD for Twitter Tip Bot

Is this just old and forgot to get taken down with the switch to the new thead?

Great idea on new thread, I knew it was you from day one, hour one actually, I was there.

Knew it would do well, did really great your pool the with the wallet address as the worker, it was really great and fair btw, thanks
Fixed. Bouncer dropped. Then when I got back chanserv locked the channel. Cause irc is dumb sometimes
legendary
Activity: 882
Why is the IRC lock?

thats a good question actually

"cant join unless invited"....
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
can't believe such a coin on bittrex
You clearly didn't download the wallet  Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
can't believe such a coin on bittrex
We were always on Bittrex I thought?
But +1 for sharing with everyone else regardless  Grin
This coin is extremely undervalued at the moment. Once the app and TimeVortex V2 are released we will start to see some major growth and interest
scamcoin
Scamcoin? Please elaborate and share with everybody exactly why you think it is a "scamcoin", clearly you are blooming with intellect and have much information to share  Roll Eyes
Jump to: