Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 21. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I've been trying to get a slack invite from StealthDevs and someone else by the name of Koontas. Tried posting on the XST thread too so I could follow up on SONIC to no avail, arg doesn't check here that often I guess and I had a question I wanted to ask too. Any other way I could get a slack invite?

Mackie please contacts Koontasx and request an invite. He  is managing the XST/SSD slack group:)

Couldn't find Koontasx, am I missing something here? Doesn't help the BCT member list won't load so I had to google search him out to no avail :l

Mackie, go ahead and PM Koontas with your email address. He said he would log in and send an invite.

Was gone for the weekend and just replied back to Koontas. Thanks for the help!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Something of note. Stenography was mentioned in the new show limitless I think eps 4 was the one. All I could think of was why not mention SSD???
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I've been trying to get a slack invite from StealthDevs and someone else by the name of Koontas. Tried posting on the XST thread too so I could follow up on SONIC to no avail, arg doesn't check here that often I guess and I had a question I wanted to ask too. Any other way I could get a slack invite?

Mackie please contacts Koontasx and request an invite. He  is managing the XST/SSD slack group:)

Couldn't find Koontasx, am I missing something here? Doesn't help the BCT member list won't load so I had to google search him out to no avail :l

Mackie, go ahead and PM Koontas with your email address. He said he would log in and send an invite.
Activity: 41
poloniex just needs to go ahead and add ssd back, why don't you make that your next ticket Smiley
also does anyone know more of this massive influx of money into BTC isnt making its way into altcoins?
legendary
Thanks to my support ticket Poloniex re-enabled SSD withdraws. Yw

Awesome! Glad to hear you got those coins back.
Thanks to my support ticket Poloniex re-enabled SSD withdraws. Yw
Activity: 56
I really wish we could have auto development added to Sonic. That's my one wish for this coin. I think the perceived value would go up tremendously.

What do you mean? Like have open to dapps?
I really wish we could have auto development added to Sonic. That's my one wish for this coin. I think the perceived value would go up tremendously.

Boost coin is a tor coin on the chinese exchange BTC38 price is 0.00005300btc on cryptsy
The volume is so low on this coin that my one buy order changed the price on Bittrex. Now you could see this as a glass half empty kind of way out as a glass half full kinda way. If my $50 investment into sonic made the price go that high then what if everyone here bought sonic at the ask price at an amount that they could afford each month and held it for a year? What if we got the Chinese interested in Tor based crypto currencies that use stenography? Then we would be their first choice in those kinds of coins. So many opportunities but not enough enthusiasm.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There was a nice movement in price of SSD on bittrex in last days.SSD has a technology still advance than many successful coins just need some releases and better way to spread the word out and argakiig surely will have thought something about it.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Is his username on here just "hondo" because when i looked up that name it said it belonged to a new member

StealthSend
Obviously were not a cryptonote coin but if it could be reverse engineered here is the github for the auto developer. https://github.com/forknote/cryptonote-generator
From what I read this is what makes Dash worth so much to ppl.

"Dashcoin (DSH) is an automatically mutating anonymous cryptocurrency
Dashcoin is a Next generation anonymous cryptocurrency and the first automatically mutating cryptocurrency created with CryptoNote technology. What does this really means? Our network code is always up to date with minimal developer cost and close to 0% errors. You are no longer depending on developers good will. Concentrate less on developers and more on your trades and projects"

Maybe Arg should think about being the first automated Tor based cyptocurrency. Could someone send this suggestion his way on slack? Not sure how hard it would be to automate the development of Sonic but well worth it I think.

Is his username on here just "hondo" because when i looked up that name it said it belonged to a new member
legendary

Let me contact hondo on slack and ask him to clean out his PM's here.

Edit: I contacted hondo and asked him to take a look
If Arg starts releasing stuff then his tech will be further along than Dash imo. All Sonic would need is some hype to draw attn to it. I bought like 32k more today. I looks solid
Pages:
Jump to: