Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 18. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I still think the best way to be more valid is to do the daunting legal stuff so we get more exposure to the general public. If only we had an angel investor who wanted to see SSD succeed then we could do projects like this. I'm not sure if we could crowd fund it.

Are you in slack? If so you should spit ball this idea with arg and hondo. At least there it would be easier to get some ideas going.

I thought we had you as a representative for that reason?

If the only way to communicate with Arg is through slack then I guess I need an invite. I think it should be easier than this to communicate but I guess slack is the cool way of doing things these days.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I still think the best way to be more valid is to do the daunting legal stuff so we get more exposure to the general public. If only we had an angel investor who wanted to see SSD succeed then we could do projects like this. I'm not sure if we could crowd fund it.

Are you in slack? If so you should spit ball this idea with arg and hondo. At least there it would be easier to get some ideas going.
I mentioned contacting the same company that does weselldoges. I assume they buy the doge for a lower price than what they sell it. You can use credit and debit cards to buy also.
legendary
If you guys come up with a list of places I will make contact with them over possibilities of getting us added.

As for creating our own the legal issues alone are daunting. I'm sure it would need to be created outside of the USA.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
One of the ways bitcoin did it when trading BTC for fiat currency wasn't easy was trading for precious metals like gold and silver.
No one's going to pick up SSD for this sort of thing. One of us is going to have to make it. An exclusive SSD exchange that meets all the regulation BS, is simple to use and secure. Also I wanted to mention that crypto tend to focus on younger people being their main audience for development which should be changed. It should be focused on developing for older people because they have more stores of value saved over their lifetime. Younger people can learn more quickly and adapt to our complicated development process but they don't have that much to invest. Make it simple, accessible and secure and people will come.
There is a student loan bubble worth over $1.2 trillion getting ready to pop. Your going to want it to be ready for people to transfer their stores of value into this currency as a hedge. Listen. The masses are reactive, not proactive. We need to be proactive for them so when they react we are a viable option and not too complicated. Trying to develop the community first is like inviting handicapped kids in wheelchairs to a building with no ramps and then building the ramps while they wait. That's reactive. We should be proactive. Have the ramps ready!
legendary
We need a stronger community and consistent volume for anyone to pick up SSD for payment protical.
What I want is an exchange where I can trade us dollars for SSD like Coinbase. How can we make that a reality?
legendary
I agree, I think we should call it Cat-e-coin

I don't the pink a merger is possible, they are 2 separate technologies aiming for different ways to keep you annon.
I agree, I think we should call it Cat-e-coin
So we exchange or coins into a new combined coin? Hopefully with a name that sounds like it was meant for serious financial purposes.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
When it is possible Arg and Hondo must make one new coin StealthSonic Let both coin's become one! Then they make a different in Crypto World. Also the community is then stronger most people i know have both coin's.

Best Regards

They just need to make a new coin and manage the exchange if both communities vote okay.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
When it is possible Arg and Hondo must make one new coin StealthSonic Let both coin's become one! Then they make a different in Crypto World. Also the community is then stronger most people i know have both coin's.

Best Regards
Arg has been saying updates soon since the beginning but he is only one person. IMO hes not an advertiser or a promoter which is something this coin needs. He is however a good programmer so maybe he should do as you suggest and crowd fund some promotions for Sonic. I think I had mentioned something similar a few months back so good luck with your endeavor.
imho despite having some good ideas this coin doesn't have a lot of followers because there is no one championing it and instilling confidence in buyers that better things are on the way. That could be done in two ways, by the community or by the developers. Look at dogecoin there is literally no innovation or reason to like it, but people have taken to it as a joke (and a pump) and others got confused enough to think that maybe it it something special so they stick around and it has a large community. Other coins like Neucoin have devs constantly pushing and marketing that coin to death so it became popular. These things came from nothing and were started by individuals so I believe that starting small on a project and just putting it out there might be enough to help others get interested. If we wait around for a release by Arg things aren't gonna happen for a long time. How long have people been saying "Oh yeah a release is right around the corner, not long now"
legendary
How do you think something like this could even get started and do you think it would work? Most importantly would the devs be okay with it.

I'll see if argakiig want to weigh in on this. I think anything this big would need to wait till the sonic market is reivigerated as volume is low ATM and the community has dwindled. Arg mentioned in slack yesterday that him and hondo are working on something together. It might give the boost we need to attract interested parties to the project.
How do you think something like this could even get started and do you think it would work? Most importantly would the devs be okay with it.
legendary
I would propose hondo or arg hold funds in a public address. Who knows maybe one of the things built could be some sort of smart contracts on the block chain. I'm not that technically versed and I'm sure this would be a large task to complete.

I trust both hondo and argakiig. Both have a a lot invested into sonic and stealth and over the past few months I have come to know arg on more of a personal level than just for sonic. Plus they have the technical know how to assess and help implement any new tech or application.
Pages:
Jump to: