Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 23. (Read 284875 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Bout time, probably just equalizing with xst or maybe its just crazywack buying another million.
  If my buy orders fill Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Bout time, probably just equalizing with xst or maybe its just crazywack buying another million.
Activity: 56
Somebody buying up a ton of SSD the last week or so.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Why are Stealth coin and SSD so similar? They seem like variations of the same thing.

They may have some similarities but basically they are different. SSD is a mobile centic project, while XST has much broader goals. Check the roadmap of both coins.
legendary
Why are Stealth coin and SSD so similar? They seem like variations of the same thing.

hondo and Argakiig colaborate on tech but no they aren't. At the moment Argakiig is working on a in wallet TOR browser. And from what I have been told it is close to release. Also some other things up his sleeve but I'm not here to pump or speculate on the price. Just help communicate to who ever has questions. Anything you wish to know can easily be asked to Argakiig in slack. Pic you treat him and the project with respect he will communicate with you and answere your questions.
legendary
That's 1 yer old... And Blocknet is still going.
legendary
I don't know if anyone has seen this, but if Arg does't show up with something soon guess what coin fits the bill and gets de-list warnings all the time. Also Bittrex will de-list for developer inactivity. I hope he makes the commitment to step up and actually make a release every now and then or at the very least occasionally stop by to wave at the crowd before returning to hiding. I want to see this succeed and Bittrex is the last hope.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

Also now that we all know that Blocknet was a scam and that is what Arg has supposedly been working on for so long now what does that mean for us more sketchy news after more sketchy news I personally think this coin was already abandoned a while ago or worse I shudder to let my mind wander the Blocknet direction. How was he even involved in Blocknet is what I really want to know.

You sound like a tard when you talk about things your unaware of. Blocknet just released a build 2 weeks ago with community help to report bugs. This build included cross chain transactions... Guess what they were successful, also expecting another build this week.

You can read developer blog and notes from builds via the blocknet slack.
I don't know if anyone has seen this, but if Arg does't show up with something soon guess what coin fits the bill and gets de-list warnings all the time. Also Bittrex will de-list for developer inactivity. I hope he makes the commitment to step up and actually make a release every now and then or at the very least occasionally stop by to wave at the crowd before returning to hiding. I want to see this succeed and Bittrex is the last hope.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

Also now that we all know that Blocknet was a scam and that is what Arg has supposedly been working on for so long now what does that mean for us more sketchy news after more sketchy news I personally think this coin was already abandoned a while ago or worse I shudder to let my mind wander the Blocknet direction. How was he even involved in Blocknet is what I really want to know.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Why Arg can't visit this thread and say something at least once a month?
legendary
Post to him in the XST thread asking for an invite Smiley
I've tried to message hondo but this website wont let me, it always gives me the error that I am posting too frequently when i try to send anyone a message.
legendary
Get into slack.

Hondo made bootstrap (assists arg when he is busy)

Hosting and block crawler were paid for a few weeks back
Seriously where is Argakiig and even Hondo. Argakiig hasn't posted on here in 5 months. Also I noticed that after being inactive for a while because the hosting bill wasn't paid the rich list in the SSD wallet has been replaced with an image. It doesn't even work, it never changes. Whoever is running the show around here is clearly just faking their way through things. Who even knows if Arg is still in control of this coin. All we ever hear on here is about how someone heard something from Arg or Hondo and that good things are right around the corner, which proceed to never happen. There is something shady going on here let this be a warning. I'd like to know what everyone who cares has to say, because this is pretty ridiculous. Anyone else notice anything?

Also if that is what is happening to the rich list I wonder if our wallets are in danger of bugging and ceasing to work. When I first downloaded my wallet the only reason I got it to start functioning was because someone posted a bootstrap WHICH WASN'T EVEN MADE BY ARG to patch together his malfunctioning wallet. I'm just getting worried here guys, losing your wallet is a scary thought... For the time being at least until Arg or a new dev resurfaces I think I'll be holding all my coins on Bittrex.
legendary
I would prefer to see stability in price with small movements upwards/downwards than to create hype which is not healthy on the long run.Once the development will be done people automatically will rush to buy.

I would have to agree, natural volume will be much healthier.

Not sure if you guys are in slack, but Arg got some help from Hondo with development a few weeks back and says things are looking good for a release. He is moving ATM and has been/will be away from access to anything for a little bit. From the sounds of things I'm going to say a couple weeks.

Again I encourage anyone to contact Hondo here on the forum to get a invite to the slack channel. Argakiig has been very open to talk about development and makes it a point to respond to questions. The slack channel is linked with XST as Hondo and Arg colaborate and share development ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I would prefer to see stability in price with small movements upwards/downwards than to create hype which is not healthy on the long run.Once the development will be done people automatically will rush to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you wanna cause a huge buying frenzy then go into bittrex and pay the asking price for SSD in the selling section. Just choose a sell order and buy it. Then continue to do so monthly or daily and watch how ppl will flock to the coin as they try to figure whats all the hype about. If we all did it then it would def increase the daily volume.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No luck with Poloniex support. I'm hoping with the recent price spikes that maybe they will add it back.
legendary
I already have some ssd on Bittrex. I didn't get out of poloniex in time so I have frozen ssd on their exchange.

No luck with a support ticket?
Pages:
Jump to: