Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 17. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think you will see him reappear in July.When he left in 2010 it was to let bitcoin run itself without a centrlized body looking after it,the first test he left to see if that was possible, was determining the block size.If Bitcoin comes thru it, i honestly think it could be a way stronger currency if not a complete failure
My hope was that no human decided block size or anything else that should be decided by software and nodes
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ok so now that CISA passed I'm seriously starting to think that arg is indeed Satoshi Nakamoto and that this coin was designed specifically for this moment.

This is CISA https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_Information_Sharing_Act
What is CISA?

Crazywack is there any way to get into slack or just talk to arg in any way? I tried posting to the xst forum already twice and even kiwi irc.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Ok so now that CISA passed I'm seriously starting to think that arg is indeed Satoshi Nakamoto and that this coin was designed specifically for this moment.

What is CISA?
Any idea when that would be available?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I had an idea to use sonic coins tech to compliment btc. One of the biggest issues I see with btc is the lack of privacy. Shapeshift.io allows users to swap between coins instantly without an account. If the sonic wallet had a built in function to instantly swap between sonic and btc users could anonymously send btc utilizing sonic and back into btc. Is this already a thing and is it possible to make it work?

Part of this will be available when the BLOCK DX is publicly released (atleast among DX supported coins). An it will be wallet to wallet. I'll ask the BLOCK chan if they plan on including BTC eventually.
I had an idea to use sonic coins tech to compliment btc. One of the biggest issues I see with btc is the lack of privacy. Shapeshift.io allows users to swap between coins instantly without an account. If the sonic wallet had a built in function to instantly swap between sonic and btc users could anonymously send btc utilizing sonic and back into btc. Is this already a thing and is it possible to make it work?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Merry Christmas everybody, now buy high and sell higher.
Good, you should always lead by example
I better buy some more before this explodes and i can't afford it.
It's a Christmas miracle! Satoshi is arg! Even if he denies it that makes it even more true. Someone tell the press, satoshi nakamoto is developing an alternative coin!
legendary
Well he is Statoshi, but don't tell anyone.

That would explain the length to create such an anon and protective tech. Smiley
Well he is Statoshi, but don't tell anyone.
Finally, been looking forward to this. Some of that money up top is making its way into Sonic! Hopefully anyways!
legendary
Activity: 966
One of the old and reliable currencies,  price is quite good now, and the potential of the coin is amazing, probably lets see a up in the price in short time
Look I agree 110% with you guys wanting argakiig to come drop in and address your concerns. I have also expressed this to him. Without us there is no interest in the project and without us buying there is no financial support for the tech.

I also see his side which is.

He's busy and has made a ton of changes in his personal life as of late. He also doesn't want to be the subject of speculation for others to take advantage of the markets and other people.

At this point I don't expect him to make any appearances here. Hes had personal life changes going on since early spring so soon to be a year. I can understand his concern of being taken advantage of ...however as an investor in his coin I do expect communication between his "project team" and this forum. How he achieves it I dunno but Its what his investors want and he should take that more seriously. This isn't some high school fair project. Crypotcurreny might be trustless but the project development isn't.
legendary
Look I agree 110% with you guys wanting argakiig to come drop in and address your concerns. I have also expressed this to him. Without us there is no interest in the project and without us buying there is no financial support for the tech.

I also see his side which is.

He's busy and has made a ton of changes in his personal life as of late. He also dosnt want to be a subject of speculation for others to take advantage of the markets and other people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
No doubt SSD has good potential to catch attention from serious investors because it has hard working dev who is still working to bring some innovation features to this crypto currency, i am also waiting to hear about recent progress.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
I still think the best way to be more valid is to do the daunting legal stuff so we get more exposure to the general public. If only we had an angel investor who wanted to see SSD succeed then we could do projects like this. I'm not sure if we could crowd fund it.

Are you in slack? If so you should spit ball this idea with arg and hondo. At least there it would be easier to get some ideas going.

I thought we had you as a representative for that reason?

If the only way to communicate with Arg is through slack then I guess I need an invite. I think it should be easier than this to communicate but I guess slack is the cool way of doing things these days.

I stepped in and took a roll because nobody else here did or would. I was not appointed nor claim to be your or argakiig's messenger/community organizer/ spokes man/ I'm just trying to keep things alive while coding is being done, until argakiig has the time to address the community on a regular basis witout having to answere "how development" and "when is the next release date". I relay msg's back and forth when I can.

I have never asked nor will I ask for a donation as it is not my intention to be paid for trying to help build or keep this community alive. I enjoy the tech behind sonic, have helped where I can but if you want an open discussion about an idea then yes, join slack and see if you can get something going with arg.

I have proposed payment protical before with arg but again volume is key here. If you want an exchange from fiat to sonic then I don't know the legal regulations and restrictions behind this. I don't know the cost, and I don't know how to proceed with starting something like that up.

in order for volume and community to grow the dev should come to bitcointalk and post often, not slack. slack is for bagholders and they're just waiting to dump. any coin using slack is only step backward not forward, this is what i see, all coins using slack is to hibernating and die. i never understand why these coins would want to use slack, perhaps it's for development purpose but slack is not for community and investors. it wouldn't hurt a bit for the dev to come to bitcointalk to post and try to answer some question or concern or just a repost of what he/she is posted on slack to insured that the dev is still alive, financial investing is a sensitive stuff, the price/volume and the community interest show into this(price in). also, do anyone even know getting to sonic or xst slack is such a hassle? it would take a rocket scientist to figure out how to get into xst or sonic slack.

this post is for both stealthcoin and sonic coin.
legendary
I still think the best way to be more valid is to do the daunting legal stuff so we get more exposure to the general public. If only we had an angel investor who wanted to see SSD succeed then we could do projects like this. I'm not sure if we could crowd fund it.

Are you in slack? If so you should spit ball this idea with arg and hondo. At least there it would be easier to get some ideas going.

I thought we had you as a representative for that reason?

If the only way to communicate with Arg is through slack then I guess I need an invite. I think it should be easier than this to communicate but I guess slack is the cool way of doing things these days.

I stepped in and took a roll because nobody else here did or would. I was not appointed nor claim to be your or argakiig's messenger/community organizer/ spokes man/ I'm just trying to keep things alive while coding is being done, until argakiig has the time to address the community on a regular basis witout having to answere "how development" and "when is the next release date". I relay msg's back and forth when I can.

I have never asked nor will I ask for a donation as it is not my intention to be paid for trying to help build or keep this community alive. I enjoy the tech behind sonic, have helped where I can but if you want an open discussion about an idea then yes, join slack and see if you can get something going with arg.

I have proposed payment protical before with arg but again volume is key here. If you want an exchange from fiat to sonic then I don't know the legal regulations and restrictions behind this. I don't know the cost, and I don't know how to proceed with starting something like that up.

Pages:
Jump to: