Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 22. (Read 284875 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If SSD becomes more valuable than Dash then it would really irritate me. BTW everyone... Your buy orders are way too low on Bittrex. You have to go above 6.00uB.

You think SSD can hit DASH lvl?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If SSD becomes more valuable than Dash then it would really irritate me. BTW everyone... Your buy orders are way too low on Bittrex. You have to go above 6.00uB.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
17k  Cry

That's not to much of a loss. If it were something like 100k that would irritate me.
legendary
I sent poloniex several tickets about my stuck coins. They always say they will do something and then they don't.

I highly doubt Poloniex will add us until something is released, or sustained volume is evident.

How many coins do you have in limbo over at polo?
I sent poloniex several tickets about my stuck coins. They always say they will do something and then they don't.
legendary
I do believe way back we had an issue with ccex, and I'm not sure how many peoples funds are stuck over at Poloniex.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
did people lose a bunch of coins on the other exchanges that had ssd in the past?
legendary
I might buy some more. I'm hesitant though because I'm not sure how this abrupt increase in volume will play out. Ill wait until tomorrow and see where the price is then.

I put some more buys in but I don't think we will see the 200 or even 150 range any time soon. Looks to me that the new floor will stay around 400.
I might buy some more. I'm hesitant though because I'm not sure how this abrupt increase in volume will play out. Ill wait until tomorrow and see where the price is then.
legendary
Is the integrated tor browser update?
I read about some fix on the official browser

Not yet, I'm sure that's what lol the hype yesterday was. People speculating or knowing about a coming release.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is the integrated tor browser update?
I read about some fix on the official browser
Biggest % gain on bittrex today?Huh Whats going on..this seems very weird. I tried googling SSD sonic pump and didn't get anything. Anyone find any links to this being a pump?
Maybe this is SSD big come back or maybe a month long slow pump, either way its moving and that's enough for poloniex to add us back.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That is very healthy for SSD to see some accumulation by someone and really good volume which brought it on the first page on trex.Someone knows more about development.We can expect some releases soon .
legendary
No problem here! Great to see it.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Someone keeps pumping up to almost 800 and the volume is almost up to 10btc

nema problema with this  Grin
legendary
Someone keeps pumping up to almost 800 and the volume is almost up to 10btc